BTS discussion thread

Laura755y

Star
Who is madame jung?
Madam jung, is a well known "business women", like @arhur12 said, she controls dispatch and some other k-medias, and have shares in alot of compagnies, she owns some night clubs too, also one of the elites puppets, she's also a pimp, and is involved in prostitution, and human trafficking.
V is not the only one involved with her, in that group, Jeon and his supposed brother had something to do with her and the whole burning sun deal, and the girl who they said was V's girlfriend's father, the hotel owner, is involved in the whole crap, not to mention the drug trafficking, and them being junkies.
V's is going deep the rabbot whole and doesnt seem bothered at all, all the peopple he's involved with has something to do with crappy shit, and not to forget having pedophiles as friends isnt something new too.

Fujiko

Star
Madam jung, is a well known "business women", like @arhur12 said, she controls dispatch and some other k-medias, and have shares in alot of compagnies, she owns some night clubs too, also one of the elites puppets, she's also a pimp, and is involved in prostitution, and human trafficking.
V is not the only one involved with her, in that group, Jeon and his supposed brother had something to do with her and the whole burning sun deal, and the girl who they said was V's girlfriend's father, the hotel owner, is involved in the whole crap, not to mention the drug trafficking, and them being junkies.
V's is going deep the rabbot whole and doesnt seem bothered at all, all the peopple he's involved with has something to do with crappy shit, and not to forget having pedophiles as friends isnt something new too.
Thank you for the explanation♡♡
I am shocked,and disgusted
Sorry for the late reply,but i am sick,i was sleeping lol

Last edited:

theartbook35

Veteran
Thats not Park, it's someone else, yeah park is a good dancer and flexible and all,but not to a pool dancer level, beside he's not someone who would learn something like this, his lazy alcoholic ass could never.
I wanted to comment on the video "That's not Jimin you idiot" cause it don't even look like him but they have comments turned off. They probably got hundreds of comments saying the exact same thing and are being stubborn about it.

minnie82

Superstar
they really give me Bsb vibe, plus the dance chair kinda remind me the one in As long as you love me video :

Kimiko2

Established
They went to a different tattoo shop for their group tattoo
That first shop effed his arm up cuz those tattoos are trash ,the people looked trashy and jkay was right there with them so birds of a feather flock together

Jm has much nicer tattoos than jkay

M3ttah

Established
Ladies and Gentlemen, “Chapter 2” = WE. WILL. SELL. ANYTHING!!!! Cars, water filters, gum,magazines, tourism, buttplugs, ANYTHING!! Ahmeez been holding their breath for some kinda creative “rebirth”. . How’s it feel that Yet To Come, the very “personal” song to their fans is A. CAR. COMMERCIAL.