BTS discussion thread

Fujiko

Star
They're sick to no end, and people behind spreading it more are way out of reach, they need a reality check asap, and not the he's friend with her ghost! Why dont they just say he is friend with all them demonns from the shit rituals . But nooo we need to make him look like an angel.
And like its almost 2023 and still people believe this crap, no knowing that its a big media play. Sick.
I saw the thread ,i have chills to my spine,i am horrified.
I really pray for the people who have this mind,because their mind is f*cked up.
Only because D1ana had a bunny,and the same height they think he is her reincarnation,and also because he is flirty in cameras,but Jk personality is not natural,he is trained by bigsh*t!!!!
Him talking about wearing a blonde wig could be a hybe script,maybe they know about the theory,he repeated what the agency told.
I have no words,i am shocked
Bt* really damaged arm*s mind

Laura755y

Star
I saw the thread ,i have chills to my spine,i am horrified.
I really pray for the people who have this mind,because their mind is f*cked up.
Only because D1ana had a bunny,and the same height they think he is her reincarnation,and also because he is flirty in cameras,but Jk personality is not natural,he is trained by bigsh*t!!!!
Him talking about wearing a blonde wig could be a hybe script,maybe they know about the theory,he repeated what the agency told.
I have no words,i am shocked
Bt* really damaged arm*s mind
Exactly! Ofc they know about the theory, the whole thing started by them, their fans only elaborated the idea more and spread it.

Don't wish for their life cuz their lives are also an illusion
Sure they have boat loads of money but that money came at a very high price of their mental health and physical health and most.of.all their souls!

Millions of fans who love the illusion of btss cuz they do not know these men to actually love them and most of these fans see them as dolls for them to play with and fantasize of and not see them as actual human beings

They love the facade of btss but the real btss they do not know and probably have no interest in really knowing them anyway since it would destroy the illusion of btss that they have created(with help from hibe and btss) in their minds

Also this is for you -
As long as GOD is you for who can be against you?
Remember that HE is with us always and that when others forsake us GOD will take care of us
What you said about them not wanting to know the reality behind the group is the truth. The reality of btees is a bunch of men in their late 20s and 30s who fart, poop, burp, have hairy bodies, stink, could be misogynistic, pick their noses, could be rude to their girlfriends, probably not gay, and have their own minds and desires. The members play as toys but are flesh and blood human beings that are exactly like the men around Armys.

Koreans have warned girls to stop coming looking for oppars. Those aren't real, and the men can be worse because feminism isn't that popular in that country. Most men, including kpop idols, voted in a misogynistic president who also hates the LGBT.

It's very racist there, xenophobic, misogynistic and classist. There's a famous comedian that btees tried to take a picture with as nugus. The man told them to go away, but regrets it because they're famous. He didn't regret it because they're fans or human beings. Only because they're someone important now. He's taken a picture with them since but it's messed up how obsessed the world is with fame. It's not a Korean sickness but a world problem.

Thank you so much Laura. It's really hard to get vulnerable.As it's one of those days where it's get overwhelming But I find this place safe. Thank you for your prayers. Amen to that, I needed them.

This is very sweet and encouraging. I got all emotional when I wrote that. I'm not normally a person who opens up, but I'm glad I did. There is no judgement here, only support. Thank you for your prayers meant a lot.
You're welcome and please keep us updated. We're very supportive here and want to see you do well in your life. I've gotten a lot of support from others here during my illnesses.

Fujiko

Star
You know what I want to make a confession. I'm living a pretty miserable life like now I'm sick and alone and nobody to take care of me. I often envy these people lives how they have all the money and people love them. But than I came to this forum, my perspective changed a lot.
I wish that with this forum you can open your eyes about this industry,this could help you to feel better,because here there are genuine people,this is a good place,people are not brainless,and this place helped me a lot to stop supporting these people,and stop thinking their life was fabulous.There is a lot of darkness behind the cute facade,and you could understand how the elite use these puppets to spread their agenda,so you could be free from their witchcraft,your life will be better,i will assure you♡Sending prayers to you♡♡♡

theartbook35

Veteran
What the actual fuck! Again, i though they forgot about this crap.
Only cuz he was born the day after her death, and wore similar clothes, now it's her soul taking over him, bru'h talk about brainless a$$ people,
but i see no one talking about the fact that she was a sacrifice in fact she always was concidered as one, lived a miserable life, that her family is one of the bloodlines and related to her husband elite family, and they let go of her cuz simply she was concidered a tool to give birth to the 1st son, who btw was born into a ritual.
No going around saying she is his reincarnation, when the truth is way more deep than that, let the womam rest in peace, associating her with that pedo promoter shit, with someone who is the lapdog of the same people who killed her. Disgusting .

Welcome back sweety...
I don't think these idiots actually believe this theory. I think they're just using her and her legacy as a reason to circulate JK's name. Because he wore a jacket similar to hers ONE TIME that must mean he's a reincarnated version of her. Nevermind that he's nothing like her. Also, pretending reincarnation is real, why would Diana choose to come back as a Korean? Nothing about that theory is even remotely plausible. They literally got this whole idea out of nothing.

Listen, I do think that birthdates and other calendar dates can hold special meaning. For example, the Obamas got married on my 6th birthday. I started my teaching career on January 23rd, which is the date my favorite painter (Salvador Dali) died, and one of my first students had the same birthday as him, which is May 11th. I incorporate art into my curriculum. All that means to me is that becoming a teacher is what I was meant to do. Trying to make it anything more than that would be ridiculous.

I think they don't realize just how cruel making such a theory is. It's a huge disrespect to her, her legacy and her children. Meghan and Harry were smart to move to the U.S. when they did. Given the way the royal family bullies them, I think they were seriously considering killing them like they did to Diana, and try to call it an accident too.

M3ttah

Established
Rabid Harmeez go ballistic at any suggestion that KJ might be on drugs. Literally nodding off, and party line is “he’s tireddddd, he has a food allergy, he’s adjusting to chap. 2”……. Right, and his preferred treatment for all of those appears to be DRUGS. Shakin my damn head.

minnie82

Superstar
Rabid Harmeez go ballistic at any suggestion that KJ might be on drugs. Literally nodding off, and party line is “he’s tireddddd, he has a food allergy, he’s adjusting to chap. 2”……. Right, and his preferred treatment for all of those appears to be DRUGS. Shakin my damn head.
You mean Jk ,Jungkook

Truthteller

Veteran
that's not ted cruz and the account that posted that is a troll account. harry styles kissed some other celeb. not to defend him, because i will forever pray for the downfall of his bootlicking, queerbaitjng, word salady ass
You are right it is Nick Kroll. Either way it is gross.

Truthteller

Veteran
His drug use is getting more obvious. The guy is literally acting so weird and off on cam and others say it is because he is ”tired”. Tiredness doesn’t really cause this kind of behaviour though, but drugs do. Another YG Kpop idol was recently exposed for injecting meth, it is defnitely not something that seems be unsual in that industry.

I wish that with this forum you can open your eyes about this industry,this could help you to feel better,because here there are genuine people,this is a good place,people are not brainless,and this place helped me a lot to stop supporting these people,and stop thinking their life was fabulous.There is a lot of darkness behind the cute facade,and you could understand how the elite use these puppets to spread their agenda,so you could be free from their witchcraft,your life will be better,i will assure you♡Sending prayers to you♡♡♡
Thank you for this. Well I'm well aware of these things but sometimes I need distraction. But truth of the matter is nothing makes me happy. Specially media and entertainment. I get scared even on tiktok. I have few hobbies to share but it seems like everyone is consumed by material things, s*x, money etc. I get tired of my hobbies too cuz I feel everything is a competition. I caught early on their agenda like in a month or two of watching it that it's just a facade. Actually it comes with experience, most armie* are just teenage spoiled hormonal brats. Few who claim that b*s helped them with their problem don't know shit. Actually I was an actual fan of JK at start and his fitness and somewhat tried to adopt it but I know it's stupid. I'll do things on my own pace. I don't like to follow anyone. The only thing puts me in envy is the love of millions of their zealot fans, like I do care about Jk on human level too cuz my brother went through substance abuse. I don't want to revel into their misfortune or idealize it too much. I know at the end of the day, when we will all be in our graves, we will all be equals. Only my God will decide amongst us.

M3ttah

Established
His drug use is getting more obvious. The guy is literally acting so weird and off on cam and others say it is because he is ”tired”. Tiredness doesn’t really cause this kind of behaviour though, but drugs do. Another YG Kpop idol was recently exposed for injecting meth, it is defnitely not something that seems be unsual in that industry.
And, if I remember correctly, he is diagnosed with ADHD. Amphetamines are a common treatment for that. Many times, people will abuse or sell ADHD meds and switch to other drugs. ADHD and its treatment drugs can have a significant (permanent) effect on the frontal lobe, which is where executive function sits. (Problem solving, impulse control, judgement, delayed gratification). When you already have arrested development because you became an idol at age 14, frontal lobe damage is the WORST.

I don't think these idiots actually believe this theory. I think they're just using her and her legacy as a reason to circulate JK's name. Because he wore a jacket similar to hers ONE TIME that must mean he's a reincarnated version of her. Nevermind that he's nothing like her. Also, pretending reincarnation is real, why would Diana choose to come back as a Korean? Nothing about that theory is even remotely plausible. They literally got this whole idea out of nothing.

Listen, I do think that birthdates and other calendar dates can hold special meaning. For example, the Obamas got married on my 6th birthday. I started my teaching career on January 23rd, which is the date my favorite painter (Salvador Dali) died, and one of my first students had the same birthday as him, which is May 11th. I incorporate art into my curriculum. All that means to me is that becoming a teacher is what I was meant to do. Trying to make it anything more than that would be ridiculous.

I think they don't realize just how cruel making such a theory is. It's a huge disrespect to her, her legacy and her children. Meghan and Harry were smart to move to the U.S. when they did. Given the way the royal family bullies them, I think they were seriously considering killing them like they did to Diana, and try to call it an accident too.
The interview they did with Harpo showed everyone that he was scared of his own family. That interview probably saved their lives. I would keep my kids and wife miles away from them and let my family enjoy the throne. His mom died an early death after she got tangled up with them.

I love a good conspiracy but I don't see a connection. They have similar eyes but that's it. Ngl, I side eye tf out of the people who came up with that. Do Armys have any respect? They obviously don't respect their oppars or other people.

minnie82

Superstar
And, if I remember correctly, he is diagnosed with ADHD. Amphetamines are a common treatment for that. Many times, people will abuse or sell ADHD meds and switch to other drugs. ADHD and its treatment drugs can have a significant (permanent) effect on the frontal lobe, which is where executive function sits. (Problem solving, impulse control, judgement, delayed gratification). When you already have arrested development because you became an idol at age 14, frontal lobe damage is the WORST.
That's terrible