BTS discussion thread

Fujiko

Star
It is pathetic, but I found nothing funny about it. ARMY fandom is pathetic, especially since they thrive on this type of humor.
I have read in one account related to conspiracy that people are convinced D1ana is alive...i really don't know if it is worst this,or the theory about Jk and D1ana....
And if you ask these people why they are convinced they only answer to you that it is clear,and only stupid people doesn't understand that.
Yes,i am stupid,because i don't understand it!!

minnie82

Superstar
I have read in one account related to conspiracy that people are convinced D1ana is alive...i really don't know if it is worst this,or the theory about Jk and D1ana....
And if you ask these people why they are convinced they only answer to you that it is clear,and only stupid people doesn't understand that.
They were probably the same people that believe that Mj or Elvis are still alive.

ghramos

Established
ARMY has a disturbed humor wanting to link world events to their "idols." IMO

I hope you get well soon, and i pray gor god to send you someone your way and make up for all the sadness that you feel, if you wanna talk whenever we're here.
Thank you so much Laura. It's really hard to get vulnerable.As it's one of those days where it's get overwhelming But I find this place safe. Thank you for your prayers. Amen to that, I needed them.

Please know that many of us care about you and want to see you healthy and prosper in life. Sending you love and prayers from America.
This is very sweet and encouraging. I got all emotional when I wrote that. I'm not normally a person who opens up, but I'm glad I did. There is no judgement here, only support. Thank you for your prayers meant a lot.

Don't wish for their life cuz their lives are also an illusion
Sure they have boat loads of money but that money came at a very high price of their mental health and physical health and most.of.all their souls!

Millions of fans who love the illusion of btss cuz they do not know these men to actually love them and most of these fans see them as dolls for them to play with and fantasize of and not see them as actual human beings

They love the facade of btss but the real btss they do not know and probably have no interest in really knowing them anyway since it would destroy the illusion of btss that they have created(with help from hibe and btss) in their minds

Also this is for you -
As long as GOD is you for who can be against you?
Remember that HE is with us always and that when others forsake us GOD will take care of us
I know as I'm an adult. I was distracted by them for a while in start of this year but than it was all too saccharine and fake but I feel like these people, gets it easy sometimes. Not only my life or circumstances but overall inequality in this world makes me depressed. What's so special about these people below tons of makeup and their greed, their queerbaiting etc etc. As I mentioned earlier in this thread, my family and I and victims of black magic. We suffered our entire lives through life debilitating diseases also accidents. People who did this to us are happy. It just boils my blood, how corrupt people thrives in this world. I came to this forum, I saw another side of picture.

Thank you for the reminder, I keep repeating it to myself whenever I lose hope but we need people. I don't have many.

jem123

Established
I know as I'm an adult. I was distracted by them for a while in start of this year but than it was all too saccharine and fake but I feel like these people, gets it easy sometimes. Not only my life or circumstances but overall inequality in this world makes me depressed. What's so special about these people below tons of makeup and their greed, their queerbaiting etc etc. As I mentioned earlier in this thread, my family and I and victims of black magic. We suffered our entire lives through life debilitating diseases also accidents. People who did this to us are happy. It just boils my blood, how corrupt people thrives in this world. I came to this forum, I saw another side of picture.

Thank you for the reminder, I keep repeating it to myself whenever I lose hope but we need people. I don't have many.
You have us, even if we haven't met, yet we will shower you and others with love and blessing that you all deserve! People say internet can be a cruel place, but can provide comfort even when our physical circumstances have failed us to provide us the comfort that we need and should get!

You are loved here, as shown and emphasized by different members in the forum.

God bless you and god bless us!

After all, nature cannot break the human willpower! Have will and faith and all will be well in the end

I don't know what you're going through, whether it's physical or mental, but don't be discouraged. Even though it is very difficult, Our Lord and His Holy Mother always watch over us and everything that happens to us passes through God's plans. You are not alone, you'll be fine :)
It's physical and mental both. I've been diagnosed with severe depression and mild bpd. On and off meds now. Going through dengue fever now, I typed it from my bed. I'm responsible for my paralyzed mother. My whole family is away. Actually broken. Loneliness makes it 10 times worse Now it gets debilitating that I just I don't know if I'm triggering anyone, I'm sorry for that. But I just want to go already since year's but I can't. I know it will leave a scar on few of my close people. Thank you for your reminder as I'm surrounded by darkness. Thankyou

Last edited:
You have us, even if we haven't met, yet we will shower you and others with love and blessing that you all deserve! People say internet can be a cruel place, but can provide comfort even when our physical circumstances have failed us to provide us the comfort that we need and should get!

You are loved here, as shown and emphasized by different members in the forum.

God bless you and god bless us!

After all, nature cannot break the human willpower! Have will and faith and all will be well in the end
I know that's why I'm sharing here. Sometimes we don't find solace in people we known for year's. Whatever might be the reason. Thank you for your kind words.
I'm holding onto it. My will and kind words shared by all you people. Sorry for my emotional babble but I wasn't planning on it. It just came out

Last edited:

minnie82

Superstar
Thank you so much Laura. It's really hard to get vulnerable.As it's one of those days where it's get overwhelming But I find this place safe. Thank you for your prayers. Amen to that, I needed them.

This is very sweet and encouraging. I got all emotional when I wrote that. I'm not normally a person who opens up, but I'm glad I did. There is no judgement here, only support. Thank you for your prayers meant a lot.
I hope you are fine,i'll give you a hug

Laura755y

Star
What the actual fuck! Again, i though they forgot about this crap.
Only cuz he was born the day after her death, and wore similar clothes, now it's her soul taking over him, bru'h talk about brainless a$$ people,
but i see no one talking about the fact that she was a sacrifice in fact she always was concidered as one, lived a miserable life, that her family is one of the bloodlines and related to her husband elite family, and they let go of her cuz simply she was concidered a tool to give birth to the 1st son, who btw was born into a ritual.
No going around saying she is his reincarnation, when the truth is way more deep than that, let the womam rest in peace, associating her with that pedo promoter shit, with someone who is the lapdog of the same people who killed her. Disgusting .

Welcome back sweety...

Last edited:

Fujiko

Star
What the actual fuck! Again, i though they forgot about this crap.
Only cuz he was born the day after her death, and wore similar clothes, now it's her soul taking over him, bru'h talk about brainless a$$ people,
but i see no one talking about the fact that she was a sacrifice in fact she always was concidered as one, lived a miserable life, that her family is one of the bloodlines and related to her husband elite family, and they let go of her cuz simply she was concidered a tool to give birth to the 1st son, who btw was born into a ritual.
No going around saying she is his reincarnation, when its way more deep than that, let the womam rest in peace, associating her with that pedo promoter shit, with someone who is the lapdog of the same people who killed her. Disgusting .

Welcome back sweety...
Imo they have nothing in common...
Arm* are brainless,crazy,they need mental health
Idols don't choose their style,even the hair color is decided by the agency,so Jk didn't decide to wear this style
The people who posted after the queen death again the shi**y theory about D1ana and Jk are disgusting

Laura755y

Star
Imo they have nothing in common...
Arm* are brainless,crazy,they need mental health
They're sick to no end, and people behind spreading it more are way out of reach, they need a reality check asap, and not the he's friend with her ghost! Why dont they just say he is friend with all them demonns from the shit rituals . But nooo we need to make him look like an angel.
And like its almost 2023 and still people believe this crap, no knowing that its a big media play. Sick.