BTS discussion thread

OMG! that is quite a vision. I agree that these people indulge in acts that are beyond what a rational human mind can imagine and digest. All these people in the entertainment industries - be it Kpop or hollywood.

Also, I had a dream. It was very vivid. It was about the septet. In the dream, it was forest, the background was very red, like demonic red and the trees were all black. There were figures, all dressed in a black hoods and holding torches in their hands. Some sort of demonic gathering, for sacrifice. Within those hooded figures, there was RM, and I can see his face, he had blood red eyes and he was smiling, very demonic smile and very evil. Along with him, were other member of BTS. But, there were faces were covered with mask. I woke up, afraid and in sweats.. It was very scary..
speaking of a dream i had a dream a few months ago and in my dream they were crying because they were trapped and wanted out i cant remember the whole dream but in it they werent happy with their situation and wanted to be set free i saw them in something like a labyrinth seeking a way out. ive had another dream where i could hear witches chanting during the whole time and they were casting spells on people and killing people those dreams are actually so scary i always pray about it when i wake up in case its from the Lord and there is a meaning and a message in it but sometimes i dont even need to pray i will wake up and the information will begin to be downloaded in me on what the dream i had means.

your dream seems to be something we are shown in their music videos even tho not fully but it is there and im not even surprised those people would literally eat their poop or do sexual acts in the filthiest things which defiles man and that is what satan wants to destroy man to lower man to degrade man to a cockroach level that is why they are pushing all this bug crap

People at their level are not redeemable by any means. As soon as you sell out and indulge in those acts I dare not mention, you are so defiled and corrupt that there's no coming back. You used your free will to be on the side of the evil one. You used your free will to consent to doing all of those unspeakable acts just for millions. You used your free will to ab°se, murder, torture, r°pe, and consume humans just for the level of fame you have now.

There is no hope in this world for them, or in the world to come. Their next destination is the lake of fire, and they know it.

But before they go, they're going to make sure to distort anything good left in this world because in their minds, if they have to suffer, so does everyone else. That's how the fallen one thinks too. He wants to destroy everything and everyone because he knows his time is nearing. Satan is the pot, his slaves are the kettle. Pot meet kettle situation.
the Lord Jesus Christ has the final word

He said that He will be freeing people in hellyweird form the bondage because they cant think on their own they cant control their own bodies those people are under mind control it is coming time to see the mighty move of the Lord

they are still redeemable everyone is redeemable no matter what they do if they repent and turn away from their sin and seek the Lord with all their heart all their soul all their mind all their being they will be made new beings in the Lord Jesus Christ they will be born again they will never be the same again.
the only time people will be unredeemable is when they accept the mark of the beast this will forever separate people from their Creator and seal their destiny in the lake of fire. but for now there is still hope unless the Lord says that death is certain for those people but what He said to me is that they will fall from their high horses but not to death which will be the mercy of the Lord which will be a chance given from Him to them to repent

hollywood.jpg

theartbook35

Veteran
Those pics are 100% real. It's extremely obvious and I don't think I need to detail to any of you why they are real, lololol. @rmy trying to say the photos are fake or edits are absolutely hilarious. Even the best edits are obvious if you have halfway decent eyes. @rmy just don't wanna admit that their precious Tae is dating a woman and not them, as if they have a chance or as if Tae would actually want their whiny arses.

Isnt better, then having to witness such disgusting act or worse be part of it ?!? Having to see fuckedup monsters, pray on little kids, humans in general, like the people controling this shit arent that much, like 5%, or less ?!? Eveyone is afraid of few old bag of bones?!? The thing is they're afraid of not having the same lifestyle, they traded morality for money. Thats why i cnt see them as victims.
Wait until you find out about the predators targeting gifted children and young athletes. They're everywhere.

Those pics are 100% real. It's extremely obvious and I don't think I need to detail to any of you why they are real, lololol. @rmy trying to say the photos are fake or edits are absolutely hilarious. Even the best edits are obvious if you have halfway decent eyes. @rmy just don't wanna admit that their precious Tae is dating a woman and not them, as if they have a chance or as if Tae would actually want their whiny arses.
Armys don't make enough money to take care of their oppar. He's only going to get with someone willing to foot the tab, cute or both. The funny part is he was probably with Jenni3 this whole time but Lisa and the chaebol were distractions. I don't think he's willing to fuck his whole life up by pissing off chaebols. He's going to marry who the elites tell him.

Oceanic

Veteran
Nobody is so far gone to be unable to repent. We shouls pray for these people not hate on them.
I am unable to love a person who fully consents to ab°sing people and children all for a big paycheck. And also, if you were to continuously do something like this, your soul would just get more and more defiled until you might as well claim you don't have one.

That's where these (high-ranking) celebrities are at now. They're so used to doing these vile acts (FOR YEARS AT THAT) that they're just smiling about it, having no remorse, and partying on like Jenlisa in pink venom: talking about killing people and then enjoying the riches they get from it,

Screenshots_2022-08-29-19-31-55~2.png

^ with their empty eyes reflecting depravity and evil smiles as they dance with each other and could not care less.

Peep the red and black colors they're wearing that represents human sacrifice as they are simultaneously boasting about all the materials they have. The correlation is THERE.

And people expect me to still have love for these things? I have limits, and so does God. Once you exceed past the redeemable stage, I no longer have empathy for you. I didn't think it was possible for me to have this much hatred for them, but if I feel like this, I know God has a level of anger for them that is incomprehensible according to human perspective.

Moral of the story is, trying to love them is like trying to love satan; an irredeemable creature, who does not know how to do good, and is the father of all lies, confusion, distortion, disgust, and wickedness.

I can't.

Last edited:
the girl is probably from a rich family, the way she was dressed, that's why she caught their attention , they didn't pay attention to army with poor background :

There were rumors after debut of a well off army giving Tae presents. He would upload pictures and do things online in return for the gifts. Her name was Hi noona.

Truthteller

Veteran
This whole taejennie nonsense...
View attachment 80413
Bored to tears man. Literally, who cares??
No one cares even though a lot of people seem to have been fooled by this obvious media play. Sad day for tea that even his fans seem to not care, maybe cause they didn’t find him attractive in the first place? You know like yeah he is pretty but not attractive to you in a personal sense. As for Jinnie she changes her media boyfriends every season nothing new.

Laura755y

Star
This whole taejennie nonsense...
View attachment 80413
Bored to tears man. Literally, who cares??
Guuurl! This! Like who gives a fuck if they're f***, we zll know the man is still fruity asf, and its also another trick of the compagnies becuz of shitty combacks, or the politicians have fucked up in solething so they need their little puppets to cover it up. Not that big of deal i meaan ....

Laura755y

Star
Wait until you find out about the predators targeting gifted children and young athletes. They're everywhere.
I do know this, and not them calling them pure, makes it way more horrific, like they say if we i cnt even say the words, if i go f*** young (souls) they'll be immortal and forever young. Like bru'h! How can u live with a sick mind like that.

Laura755y

Star
Guys, not BEETEESS related, but interesting none the less. A Korean actress has died at the age of 27 - suspicious..
She was dead in the 29 of august, if we add up the 29, it gonna give 11, they believe that 11 is being more than god, not a coincidence. And all these people suiciding at 27, naah
The elites, believe tht like i said 11 is number of being more than god, and 9 nupber of creation, kinda why urgence number is 911,
The girl died in (29=11 , and 27=9 )=911.

Last edited:
I do know this, and not them calling them pure, makes it way more horrific, like they say if we i cnt even say the words, if i go f*** young (souls) they'll be immortal and forever young. Like bru'h! How can u live with a sick mind like that.
They're taking the child's energy and destroying the person. Everyone I know, including myself, was harmed by SA. It's not a victimless crime. Pedos want you to think kids are harmed by society not by what they're doing.