BTS discussion thread

Laura755y

Star
yes totally right, but the one that speak up , usually ended up dead or they have their career ruined
Isnt better, then having to witness such disgusting act or worse be part of it ?!? Having to see fuckedup monsters, pray on little kids, humans in general, like the people controling this shit arent that much, like 5%, or less ?!? Eveyone is afraid of few old bag of bones?!? The thing is they're afraid of not having the same lifestyle, they traded morality for money. Thats why i cnt see them as victims.

Thank you for the message!

Also, if you don't mind, could you please post the rest of the message!
there are the three messages i received which i wrote down and they are all posted in that ig post the other stuff i didn’t write down they were about bts being warlocks for example. the Lord spoke to me on soul ties and the way secular music chains people and puts them in bondage it creates spiritual ties and it can literally kill you. i was woken up one morning to pray about them i had this huge stone in my chest and i refused to pray at first because i wanted to sleep but i couldnt do that i couldnt sit in one place so i prayed and that burden went away i have no idea what was going on then. i had a vision of seokjin while i was at a cafe with my frineds i saw him surrounded by women but there were men too just not on him in a dark place and they were half naked the place looked like it was under the ground so those people do things their fans can not even imagine. they do unimaginable things for fame even to children and their own families. there is more but i cant remember currently. the Lord said He will strike them and they will fall from their high horses i did have a word on some of the members of how he is seeking the Lord but not in the right place a while ago.

jem123

Established
there are the three messages i received which i wrote down and they are all posted in that ig post the other stuff i didn’t write down they were about bts being warlocks for example. the Lord spoke to me on soul ties and the way secular music chains people and puts them in bondage it creates spiritual ties and it can literally kill you. i was woken up one morning to pray about them i had this huge stone in my chest and i refused to pray at first because i wanted to sleep but i couldnt do that i couldnt sit in one place so i prayed and that burden went away i have no idea what was going on then. i had a vision of seokjin while i was at a cafe with my frineds i saw him surrounded by women but there were men too just not on him in a dark place and they were half naked the place looked like it was under the ground so those people do things their fans can not even imagine. they do unimaginable things for fame even to children and their own families. there is more but i cant remember currently. the Lord said He will strike them and they will fall from their high horses i did have a word on some of the members of how he is seeking the Lord but not in the right place a while ago.
OMG! that is quite a vision. I agree that these people indulge in acts that are beyond what a rational human mind can imagine and digest. All these people in the entertainment industries - be it Kpop or hollywood.

Also, I had a dream. It was very vivid. It was about the septet. In the dream, it was forest, the background was very red, like demonic red and the trees were all black. There were figures, all dressed in a black hoods and holding torches in their hands. Some sort of demonic gathering, for sacrifice. Within those hooded figures, there was RM, and I can see his face, he had blood red eyes and he was smiling, very demonic smile and very evil. Along with him, were other member of BTS. But, there were faces were covered with mask. I woke up, afraid and in sweats.. It was very scary..

cadiz

Star
i think the pics are real, fans keep saying it's edit but they cant find the original pictures

it seems they hacked her, maybe her iphone and they keep leaking pics of them

if its all for publicity i dont really know, them travelling at the same time is weird too, i dont think they try to hide

Oceanic

Veteran
People at their level are not redeemable by any means. As soon as you sell out and indulge in those acts I dare not mention, you are so defiled and corrupt that there's no coming back. You used your free will to be on the side of the evil one. You used your free will to consent to doing all of those unspeakable acts just for millions. You used your free will to ab°se, murder, torture, r°pe, and consume humans just for the level of fame you have now.

There is no hope in this world for them, or in the world to come. Their next destination is the lake of fire, and they know it.

But before they go, they're going to make sure to distort anything good left in this world because in their minds, if they have to suffer, so does everyone else. That's how the fallen one thinks too. He wants to destroy everything and everyone because he knows his time is nearing. Satan is the pot, his slaves are the kettle. Pot meet kettle situation.

dandelion25

Rookie
People at their level are not redeemable by any means. As soon as you sell out and indulge in those acts I dare not mention, you are so defiled and corrupt that there's no coming back. You used your free will to be on the side of the evil one. You used your free will to consent to doing all of those unspeakable acts just for millions. You used your free will to ab°se, murder, torture, r°pe, and consume humans just for the level of fame you have now.

There is no hope in this world for them, or in the world to come. Their next destination is the lake of fire, and they know it.

But before they go, they're going to make sure to distort anything good left in this world because in their minds, if they have to suffer, so does everyone else. That's how the fallen one thinks too. He wants to destroy everything and everyone because he knows his time is nearing. Satan is the pot, his slaves are the kettle. Pot meet kettle situation.
Nobody is so far gone to be unable to repent. We shouls pray for these people not hate on them.