BTS discussion thread

sandonthebeach

Established
Maybe because BP have their came back..
Yeah, kinda guessed it, but fans can't seem to make those simple questions...
Also this from the Kpop thread by @randomcitizen
If I recall correctly Blackpink will be performing at the MTV awards correct? and BTS will have a concert as well as Enhypen... when coincidently these "scandals" pop up around the same time.

I don't believe these idols actually "date." I think they are glorified pr0stitutes (yeah I said it) and their real job is servicing big wig clients. Music is just a guise.

They are taken away from their families at a young age and put in an environment surrounded by predatory adults that control their every move and are in complete servitude to them. They are restricted food and get their phones taken away so they can't call anyone if they need help. They are supposedly "trained" but trained in what is the question. Now we have to ask ourselves what does this environment sound like. Personally to me it sounds akin to a brothel. I believe just like in hollyweird with starlets trying to make it, trainees in Kpop are passed around. The more "connections" made and how much you are favorited by these perverts will determine how well you succeed. Take Jenn!e and the rest of bp for example. They are made of s*xual preferences for clients. Foreign Thai boy, L!sa. Cutesy woman that looks like a child Jenn!e. Twig fake blonde with long limbs R0se. Traditional Korean beauty (J!s00). You will find differing types that cater to clients in every group.

Also, I think most of the male idols are gay naturally or gay for pay and when there are rumors spread about idols dating it's either pr or a gov't cover up to distract the citizens of SK. Jennie has been linked up to some of the most rumored homosexual idols...K@i, Gdr@g0n, and now t@e. I don't think that's a coincidence. Maybe their companies are trying to make their idols appear straight for fans. Hollyweird has been doing this "pr dating" to hide that stars are gay for decades.. just look up Rock Hudson for example...
We've been circling the drain for years, hinting but that's what it is. They're trained in pleasing clients and the training for stage is a side gig. Most of them can't sing, dance or entertain after years of training. Kpop fans say they work hard. There's idols that work their butts off, but most aren't that great. Seen kids with more talent on YouTube.

cadiz

Star
Also, did y'all know there's a Tw!ce appreciation thread on here?? Of course there is zero engagement lmao. Like why tf would you as a fan make a thread praising your fave group on a conspiracy forum site? Kpoppers have some screws loose I'm telling ya.
i just saw the thread....its kinda scary
just one person posting and saying they are the best female group in history?....

funny thing is I saw that same user recently on the kpop thread talking shi.....t about BP, so I guess they dislike "online haters" only when they talk something negative about twice

cadiz

Star
Hi! I am here to clear up all the @justjeslies, defamation, and slandering of me (Chassidy Lynn Badowsky) for over 15 years on this God Forsaken pyramid scam website forum made by @justjessand ALL oF HER INSANE AMOUNT of sock puppet accounts. CLEARLY JESSICA YOU have (MNPD)Multiple narcissistic obsessive compulsive sociopathic pathological liar and She HATES THE TRUTH. ALL SHE DOES IS SPEAK INSANE GIBBERISH AND CHANGES HER WRITING STYLE WHICH IS WITHOUT CAPS, she HATES Caps because I use Caps so @justjess will demand and command all of you to stop using CAPS Because obviously @justjess UR MULTIPLE SCLEROSIS(You probably lied about having that just to get people to feel sorry for you and become your bullying flying monkies henchmen HAS FINALLY GOTTEN TO UR BRAIN OBVIOUSLY. I am here to clear my name and all of @justjess

Who has complete control over this forum and she keeps me banned so I cannot defend myself. She bans me for spam but then turns around and spams my email account incessantly.

Hi my name is Chassidy Badowsky but at the end of this month I will have to change my entire identity due to @justjess and her narcissistic monkey clan, so they can no longer cyberstalk and no longer cyberbully me online. I have no friends, nor family I can keep in contact with.

I have had to disown all my family, relatives, friends, everyone I know because of this & because of @justjess

So here I am to tell you the truth because @justjessand all flying monkey henchmen are nothing but silver pitched forked Narcissistic sociopathic pathological lying Practicing Occultist witches, warlocks, and demonic Occultist Gnostics who run the website and this forum. They’re here to prey on you like DEMENTORS because they’re psychic energy vampires. Don’t say I didn’t warn ANY OF YOU. They are here to harass, confuse, and deceive all of you. Flee this place which is Satan’s and demons playground to curse you to torment you to hex you, to bully/Harass & spells and black magic on you, your family, friends, and your own life. Seek deliverance and break free of your bewitchment. Because all people with the gift of discernment would have fled @justjess justjezebel and this forum the way Enoch fled and ran for their lives just like the rest of you should. Set your families, friends, and yourself from these insane black practicing Occultist Warlocks, witches, and wizards. Contact me at chassidyb81@hotmail.com for the truth and more details before they go and permanently ban me m, so none of you can actually know the real truth and be set free from all her lies, defamation, & slander about me and character. They truth is not allowed here. So, if you see a poster posting rambling nonsense gibberish going on about absolutely nothing that you can’t figure out or understand, don’t worry that’s just @justjess on one of her many thousands of endless sick accounts. I am here to answer any questions or misconceptions about because of @justjess and anyone who is in cahoots with you’re gonna get nuked and blown to smithereens soon. I am jjessuca’s Nemesis
O.S. Anyone one a new or alt account referring to me a crazy psychopath that’s Jessica and over paranoia.
I HATE BTS AND KPOP, the K-pop & BTS thread keeps going because Jessica and her flying monkey slave henchmen want to keep the NARRATIVE going, and I’m here to explain what their real agenda is to get real true believing Christians confused, & deceived by seducing spirits and bombard your poor brain with nonsense and false doctrine and teaching of scripture & Jesus. That is the Only & the SOLE purpose of The Vigilant Citizen & The Vigilant Citizen Forums. Please email because I will get banned again thank you.
??? sorry but i dont unbderstand what you are sayying
who is JustJess? name ssounds familiar but idk what are you trying to say here

theartbook35

Veteran
Definitely energy harvesting is going on. If I recall correctly Blackpink will be performing at the MTV awards correct? and BTS will have a concert as well as Enhypen... when coincidently these "scandals" pop up around the same time. Like @PrincessPunch said this is all just a pr stunt and media play to mess with the fans and gather energy and they are using it to their advantage. I checked the account and they recently uploaded another picture. How is this twitter user (from south korea by the way ;)) receiving all these photos? They must either be a staff or getting paid by Hy.be and/or YG to do this.
Edit: added words
Just last year there was a big blow up where BT5 fans were screaming at J3nnie to get away from Tae, then BP fans were writing nasty comments about Tae and his grandmother on twitter. @rmy and Blinks were at each other's throats. It's rather convenient that Tae and J3nnie are being found out. Someone else here said the relationship isn't recent and I agree completely. They've been together for quite a while now.

I think it's up for debate if they were actually hacked or if they chose to let some photos of them together leak to spread the word. Lots of celebrities around the world leak different things to generate discussion. Kind of hilarious that we're also discussing it right now.

PrincessPunch

Veteran
Also, did y'all know there's a Tw!ce appreciation thread on here?? Of course there is zero engagement lmao. Like why tf would you as a fan make a thread praising your fave group on a conspiracy forum site? Kpoppers have some screws loose I'm telling ya.
deadass lmao. someone i think @randomcitizen called out that user for having a masonic checkerboard pattern for their profile pic too. once they called them out they soon changed it too something else. so that just tells me it might be some type of undercover staff, shill, or paid fan

Laura755y

Star
right lmao however i think that user might have a point. i just discovered something recently and will share it the kpop thread soon
Yeah! The user "whoever she/he is, and whatever their purpose is" said many facts, about the one ruling this thread, and many others like "CDAN, RE*DIT, ..." .

Whoa I didn't know K@i had shared this. I doubt the members were alone when doing these underwear dance practices smh. There are always these pre debut stories that come up from successful groups that are highly questionable. B*s had quite a few of them involving showering if I recall. And I mention successful because as we know most trainees never make it. A lot of them end up in severe debt and in the world of pr0stitution. Someone once posted a documentary on here about it.
These are the success stories and they're practicing in their underwear, sleeping around for money, and using drugs in the case of another company. The ones who don't make it, and idols from tiny groups are going through worse if this happens at the big four. There needs to be awareness groups reaching out to kids before they sign up or listen to this music. Anyone who warned about it would be an enemy of the state. The new president held a press conference with kpop companies. Imagine an American, Mexican, British or Japanese president holding a press conference with the entertainment industry. Music and videos are the opiate to control societies.

Yeah it was weird. I'm not even surprised they were hating on another girl group. Like if you're going to sh!t talk about one group then give that same energy for all of them Kpop groups lol...they're all the same persona cutouts anyway.

Since they still stan a group, their opinions on Kpop will be biased and therefore insignificant in any critical discussion. I feel this way about any member on here that proudly claims they stan a group or member...I'm inclined to press that ignore button on those accounts.
99.9999 percent of groups and artists are the same. Even in America, it's the same and there's no originality. My faves lost any appeal when I realized even their jokes are a copy of an older group. That's why most shows are a reboot of older popular shows or a spin off.

Truthteller

Veteran
Dating rumours with it girl Jinnie is so necessary fot tea right now. Makes him look less fruity especially after those p@ris photos were released. He is quickly losing his pretty boy looks and handsome… he is not. Being super fruity makes him look extra bad.

Fujiko

Star

She said that dynamite,and butter are lazy trashy pop songs,and boys too shameful became a brand,and she called their diets starvation.
She has a brain,she explained the parasocial relationship,the craziness of fans,and she is not afraid to tell her opinion.She stopped being *rmy,and she talked about the downfall of qualità in their music.
There is also part 2
14.20 She talks about infantilization of boys too shameful,and fetishization of asians,and the drastic change of their music since mots persona

Last edited:

sandonthebeach

Established
Anyone who warned about it would be an enemy of the state. The new president held a press conference with kpop companies.
Kpop is a business, and an important one for South Korea. Is the main thing why South Korea is known in the world. Yeah yeah, cosmetics, tech and cars....but people doesn't get interested in a country because of that. Before the hallyu, few people had interest in SK. Something similar happened to Japan with anime and manga.

Has anyone seen this? It's predebut NJ and Z8co. I'm posting part of it. He got a start in the underground scene because of this song.

Reality like fucking shit
My life is just scribbles with a part of it erased
The broken pieces that are endless no matter how I try to gather them up
These things corner me even more
The darkness that seems to want to kill me strangles my neck
Uh fuck that
My fucking worthless choices that fail
The endless war
The kids who are pushing me around like they want to castrate me should shut up quickly
I won’t go easily
Like thunderstorm in snow, it only seems like I’m letting it go easily
After dissing like wack
Suddenly to work on clearing my head to the reality that tightens around me
What the hell am I?
I try to innocently go my way but it’s not easy
[Verse 2: Nakseo]
Because I’m living a useless life, today is again shitty
Making work of repeating this, amongst excited expressions
The daily life inserted passes with no effort or significance
But let’s at least not to lose my source of bread and butter
I hammer home, and walk, and the shitty way you talk
Might as well jerk off and go to sleep, fuck
Today’s compass is fiery efforts in studying
Dedication, must we really with late night studies
Acting as slaves to notebook and pen
My bio-rhythm slowed to nothing, I can’t seem to fix it
My terrible lifestyle comes out even in my rap, causing trouble
Your middle-schooler souls that got beaten up are so pitiful
It’s never easy, after the gamble that never falls
Did you imagine what would come out?
If you knew, you were early to be bright
Go get fucked, Fuck you
If you still don’t know, Everybody Attention

Here's btees predebut tracks. Most of it was NJ. No wonder he feels stifled and lost. He got stuck in an idol group and ended up singing the last three songs. He's rich beyond his dreams and lost what he cared about. Money makes you comfortable but can't comfort your soul.