BTS discussion thread

Riko

Veteran
I don't think Jimin is bi at all, I think he and JK stopped allowing themselves to be exploited like that the second they were able to tbf. I think JM is a very traditionally Busan male and hella misogynistic and thotty. And JK just looks like he's on meth and starving himself.

Tae has slept his way to the top of his circle and is probably completely fucked up in the head. Wasn't there a tarot talking about how dark his energy was? I'd love to find that and read it properly. But I see more fans calling him out for being an arrogant dick. The second he and jennie are confirmed, his fans will dip. So I feel like he's securing what he can now. But it comes across as so desperate. He's also hella fruity. That is not someone who has ever liked girls I think.

And about the Vmin relationship..Jimin is a crazy ass manipulative Libra and I think he sees through every inch of Tae's fakery which must piss tae all the way off cos he's ALWAYS acting out a part. And he probably just can't do that convincingly with Jimin.

Last edited:

theartbook35

Veteran
I don't think Jimin is bi at all, I think he and JK stopped allowing themselves to be exploited like that the second they were able to tbf. I think JM is a very traditionally Busan male and hella misogynistic and thotty. And JK just looks like he's on meth and starving himself.

Tae has slept his way to the top of his circle and is probably completely fucked up in the head. Wasn't there a tarot talking about how dark his energy was? I'd love to find that and read it properly. But I see more fans calling him out for being an arrogant dick. The second he and jennie are confirmed, his fans will dip. So I feel like he's securing what he can now. But it comes across as so desperate. He's also hella fruity. That is not someone who has ever liked girls I think.

And about the Vmin relationship..Jimin is a crazy ass manipulative Libra and I think he sees through every inch of Tae's fakery which must piss tae all the way off cos he's ALWAYS acting out a part. And he probably just can't do that convincingly with Jimin.
JM being with an American doesn't even surprise me. I don't know if they are still there, but a fun piece of verified info is that BigSh!t used to have photos of JM and Shannon Williams together all over the company in the non-public areas of the building. Their relationship was like the golden relationship, lol. Granted, Shannon is British/Korean but basically she's a foreigner and therefore him being with another foreigner is plausible.

I don't think JM is bi either. I think he's gay. Yes, he has been with women, but a lot of people who are gay/lesbian will date the opposite sex due to being in denial.

Tae is fake and I wish more people could see this. Like, his behavior isn't Tae being a "precious bean", it's total BS. YG even said that when he first met him he thought there was no way he was real. Tae also has conversations with himself, not a "hearing voices" sort of talking to himself, like childishly playing pretend by himself, usually while he does chores. It is super weird and for some reason the other members and his fans condone this.

I think Tae is bi. He's liked and been attracted to women, especially if a woman is beautiful by the Korean beauty standards. Until this year, it was considered delusional to think he was gay, but he let his hair down in Paris. How anyone thought he was straight after the breadcrumbs he's dropped, his relationship with B0gum and his gay friends. Tae is a survivor and refuses to go back to a normal life.

I think Jm gave services until the last Cord3n show. He wasn't very cooperative and kept moving away and looked upset. Jk is too old for the sponsors. His appeal was pedobait and then he got buff and cute and female fans were into him for his masculine appearance. His tattoos and aura aren't as attractive to sponsors. There's a lot of younger idols and he's past his due date. This industry is sick how it grinds up the talent to spit it out in a few years.

JM being with an American doesn't even surprise me. I don't know if they are still there, but a fun piece of verified info is that BigSh!t used to have photos of JM and Shannon Williams together all over the company in the non-public areas of the building. Their relationship was like the golden relationship, lol. Granted, Shannon is British/Korean but basically she's a foreigner and therefore him being with another foreigner is plausible.

I don't think JM is bi either. I think he's gay. Yes, he has been with women, but a lot of people who are gay/lesbian will date the opposite sex due to being in denial.

Tae is fake and I wish more people could see this. Like, his behavior isn't Tae being a "precious bean", it's total BS. YG even said that when he first met him he thought there was no way he was real. Tae also has conversations with himself, not a "hearing voices" sort of talking to himself, like childishly playing pretend by himself, usually while he does chores. It is super weird and for some reason the other members and his fans condone this.
His imaginative play is different too but btees encourages it. One in eight straight men, and 33 percent of straight women have been with the same sex but are straight. Millennials and zoomers are more open to different sexualities and explore themselves more than the older generations.

He may struggle with his sexuality because of services he was forced to give. That's a common response in people SA'd by the same gender.

just saw this picture and I believe the guy on the orange shirt is hope?
he looks scary skinny, i don't think it's normal, look at his arms

How is he that skinny? If that's him, it's no wonder he took a lot of breaks during the concert. The members are burning the candles at both ends, and no one in the group is rested or eating well. Rm was buff for a short amount of time and he's skinny again.

cadiz

Star
How is he that skinny? If that's him, it's no wonder he took a lot of breaks during the concert. The members are burning the candles at both ends, and no one in the group is rested or eating well. Rm was buff for a short amount of time and he's skinny again.
idk maybe drugs?
I never saw Hope skinny like that

recently I saw Sugar picture and he looks similar
JN even made a joke about it

its weird i don't think they go on extreme diets now that they are not promoting with bt5 anymore
but they don't look healthy to me

minnie82

Superstar
idk maybe drugs?

its weird i don't think they go on extreme diets now that they are not promoting with bt5 anymore
Hope was always very skinny but not like that or maybe in the Chicken Noodle soup era

Last edited:

theartbook35

Veteran
How does BTS members loose weight so fast within a span of like weeks ? Are they taking some kind of pills or something ? or drugs, booze ?

Also, all of them look older than their age.. gaunt faces, skinny (in an unhealthy way). looks like corpses at this point..
They don't eat on top of being constantly active.

JH looks really awful right now. His damn cheeks are sunken in. Not healthy at all. It's so sad cause he is way more attractive when he's a normal body weight.

idk maybe drugs?

They look too small. Then joking about it, but that's not funny for them to laugh it off. He's too small and looks like he rarely eats. Are they being forced to starve for solo promos or it's habit? Do you remember when Jk looked malnourished last year? Kpop forces idols and trainees to starve. Surprised more don't pass out while performing.

PrincessPunch

Veteran
I'll go check those out. I don't have social media except for youtube, but I have been watching the videos people post here which has opened my eyes a lot. I recently deleted my weverse and vlive accounts. I thought I was obsessed with bts, but then I became a fan of txt. at first I thought they were relatable and more genuine, but after learning everything about what goes on it's not hard to see something's wrong. while their songs are stuck in my head and I do admit I'm guilty of sometimes playing one of their songs, it's not as much as I used to before when I would listen 25/8 so that's an improvement. I do kinda get scared sometimes when I got to sleep because I've had a couple really weird/creepy kpop dreams that seem very realistic. though those were last year. I haven't had a dream in a while so it surprised me. for the past year I've just lost interest in everything. my mental health isn't the best because of family issues, masturbation addiction, suicide/sh, etc. and kpop (mostly bts/txt) was the only thing that made me happy. I tend to daydream a lot as a way to escape reality (a lot of my past daydreams were related to kpop in some way). that's probably one of the only things keeping me somewhat mentally stable. I keep telling myself that they don’t actually care about me and they’re fake but even then I still subconsciously daydream about them. so the hardest part for me is getting rid of the emotional dependence and parasocial relationships I have on them. I’m really lonely and have no one to open up to about anything except for my pillow and stuffed animals, or the imaginary people I make up in my head (I have no friends and my family thinks I’m a ✨dumb✨lazy✨ungrateful✨ brat that doesn’t have feelings because I’m only 13 :)). so I’ve been trying to pray more and connect with God again because I know only He can truly free me from everything but it’s really difficult for me to be consistent in worship. but I guess it’s gonna take time and effort. sorry for the mini vent. thank you for the advice! you’re really sweet. it’s really assuring to me knowing that you and others could get out of kpop. God bless you (and everyone else too)!
yeah getting over the parasocial relationships is extremely difficult because of the bind they have on their fans but i've heard one youtuber say when she was talking about this (i think simple believer) that that is where God steps in and only He can take the idolatry away so don't feel bad if you daydream about them cause that's what they want us to do to keep us obsessed and we're only human. and lol i tend to daydream alot too so you're not alone. like someone else said here just take it step by step and don't feel mad or ashamed at yourself when you fall back to bad habits just try again. maybe try picking up a book to divert your attention and influence your imagination, i'm personally trying to get into the habit of reading again, and there's alot of book rec videos or tik tok video comps on different books to read for the genres you like so that's what i'm trying to do (but since schools starting back up again it's gonna be a pain in the ass for me to find time to read lol). a bit unrelated and i'm only a few years older than you but wow you're really mature for your age ( i have a sibling the same age as you and they're a nutcase)

i'm sure you're an amazing person inside and out no matter what anyone says. sorry if this was all over the place but just know i'm here and you can dm me if you ever need to :) <3

Kimiko2

Established
Thin as they are they won't be able to pull off a concert cuz someone will pass out

Also pinkblack is performing at the MTV awards and its rumored that vee will also be flying out to NYC around the same time

Even if he is dating her that man is not straight,bi at most

minnie82

Superstar
Thin as they are they won't be able to pull off a concert cuz someone will pass out

Also pinkblack is performing at the MTV awards and its rumored that vee will also be flying out to NYC around the same time

Even if he is dating her that man is not straight,bi at most
Did he really dating Jennie? I thought it was a media play