BTS discussion thread

Laura755y

Star
So jm and jk dad helped coerce them into agreeing to this busan concert

Probably all their parents did this,they already sold their kids to the kpop industry as teenagers so it's not surpising

Jm dad is also a rising right-wing politician in busan from what I have read
This, makes me want to throw up, how can they still look at their parent's faces and talk to them without slapping the living shit outta their guts. It's sick, how them parents throw their kids in hell, for such crap, like he/she's your kid, a human being, and they're out there selling and/or whoring them ?!?

minnie82

Superstar
always shady when parents get involved

yes I heard about JM father he seems to be the worst of them all
he already had a restaurant with images of his son (i think Sugar dad also has one)

it's pretty creepy when families use their image to make money
Hope sister also does this, nobody would care about her social media if she wasn't related to a BT5 member
Jimin father own a cafè or something , they only care about the money that their famous relatives brought to them

Kimiko2

Established
So what’s going with RMm?? he clearly seems depressed and said some alarming things during his most recent live. All the money & privilege in the world and still thinks life is no fun??
Money and privilege can't buy happiness and looks like NJ has realized this

NJ also seems the most disillusioned by the kpop industry plus he gave up his musical creativity to sing those crappy English kiddie songs and it still didn't win them a grammy twice in a row and they are seen as sell outs by their original fans who most likely left after dynamite and they still most likely have to serve in the military

Laura755y

Star

NJ also seems the most disillusioned by the kpop industry plus he gave up his musical creativity to sing those crappy English kiddie songs and it still didn't win them a grammy twice in a row and they are seen as sell outs by their original fans who most likely left after dynamite and they still most likely have to serve in the military
Bruh, his face is weird asf too, wtf are they doing to these people like, his gace was waay better...

I worry about him in the military. He's very unhappy and everyone worried when he was writing depressing letters on weverse. Rm looks introspective and introverted so this is hell for him. Stuck with these people until one of them keels over or a scandal happens. That's their best chance to get away. Kookie impregnate someone already.

So what’s going with RMm?? he clearly seems depressed and said some alarming things during his most recent live. All the money & privilege in the world and still thinks life is no fun??
Watching that gave me a stomach ache. He needs to be watched closely by loved ones. Look at his eyes. He's lying and trying to make it work, but he's miserable. I'm not a fan and disagree with the manipulation of fans, but this is awful.

always shady when parents get involved

yes I heard about JM father he seems to be the worst of them all
he already had a restaurant with images of his son (i think Sugar dad also has one)

it's pretty creepy when families use their image to make money
Hope sister also does this, nobody would care about her social media if she wasn't related to a BT5 member
One of the members, Hk deals with this. His father, aunt, grandfather and I think an uncle post pictures of him, post pictures shipping him with his member and talk about his past. That's his personal business but they're getting famous from his work. He's only close with his siblings and a few members. On breaks and holidays, he stays in the dorms with another member. Bg took him to his hometown because he had nowhere to go. He never brings his members to meet his family, so that's significant. Speaking of Bg, he has a very loving family, but is stuck in a terrible situation. He's another that needs to be watched by his loved ones.

I can see RM running to the US!
Lace up those sneakers, get a burner phone and talk to the district attorney. That would buy asylum, protect his life and kickstart the rest of his future. It's clear he intended to get a break when they sold their shares and started traveling. Forcing someone to stay in a group or join the military is indentured servitude. His human rights are being violated. Unfortunately, the U_N is one of the biggest violaters of human rights so he go there for help.
So jm and jk dad helped coerce them into agreeing to this busan concert

Probably all their parents did this,they already sold their kids to the kpop industry as teenagers so it's not surpising

Jm dad is also a rising right-wing politician in busan from what I have read
Barfmes are trying to say it's not coercion when other Armys say this isn't right. Approaching families and having them ask their sons is coercion. Delulu fans think their faves have any control over a company they own less than 5 percent of.

cadiz

Star
i dont keep up with him but some people here said he was travelling and having some europe vacations?

i dont want to be mean but....its hard for me to believe what they say in public after everything that happened

are we sure he is not saying this because he "misses armeees and cant live without them?"
he went on vlive to say this and now you have social media full of fans trending his name.....

Kimiko2

Established
I worry about him in the military. He's very unhappy and everyone worried when he was writing depressing letters on weverse. Rm looks introspective and introverted so this is hell for him. Stuck with these people until one of them keels over or a scandal happens. That's their best chance to get away. Kookie impregnate someone already.
I'm pretty sure jkay is practicing plenty! Sooner rather than later I hope some girl gets the job done

Jkay becoming a baby daddy will open up alot of fans eyes but I would be concerned for the safety of the mother and baby

i dont keep up with him but some people here said he was travelling and having some europe vacations?

i dont want to be mean but....its hard for me to believe what they say in public after everything that happened

are we sure he is not saying this because he "misses armeees and cant live without them?"
he went on vlive to say this and now you have social media full of fans trending his name.....

He looks emaciated and worn out. If a factory was raided and the employees looked that way, it would be shutdown. He's one step away from holding a bowl and asking Ba2g, "Please Sir, can I have some more?" Rm has been on the edge for awhile. I read about someone that worked in a hotel where a top kpop group was staying. The members were happy and waving, but when the doors closed, they grabbed their phones and were able to relax. The happy act is fanservice. His job is to make bigh1t look amazing and make the fans happy.

I'm pretty sure jkay is practicing plenty! Sooner rather than later I hope some girl gets the job done

Jkay becoming a baby daddy will open up alot of fans eyes but I would be concerned for the safety of the mother and baby
I worry about them too. Jk is used to Armys, but the fans will try to hurt his baby and the mother of his child. They have no self awareness and think they own him.

Kimiko2

Established
A year ago, that would be considered delulu but after Paris no one doubts that Tae is bi. I think they've all slept with boh sexes. Sg gained a lot of weight, in my opinion so that he'd be left alone.
Probably another reason why jk,up until recently,was bulking up and boxing

However none of the others would have been caught out like vee was in Paris!
No way

Last edited:
Probably another reason why jk,up until recently,was bulking up and boxing

However none of the others would have been caught out like vee was in Paris!
No way
He was caught lacking in 4k. The person he was with posted pictures of their knees the next day, but got mad when Armys were harassing them. Only Jm and Tae have been caught acting out in Paris.