BTS discussion thread

minnie82

Superstar
That's out of touch with his roots and fans. He can from a humble background and looks down on small academies. Poor and wealthy fans helped pay his bills, buy his clothes and cars. There's no wrong he can do, so international fans will continue to support him.
didn't he grew up in a farm or something ? and now he act like he's from a rich family

minnie82

Superstar
He has a terrible personality and comes across as very materialistic and shallow. Social climber and predatory around men. Every decent looking man he comes across he wants to get cozy. I bet he and his actor ”friends” all hook up with each other or in you know group org**s as is common with homose***l men. No wonder they sleep in the same”bed”. Once his looks are gone, fans will one day wake up to this
not surprised because Capricorn are ambitious and social climber too ..

Berrywon88

Star
She's having a breakdown because she is not even allowed (by her company I presume) to have the basic necessities to live. She also mentions having to support her family. And the op says she's concerned about this woman's health and here is the problem with being a fan of these celebs...you are a passive participant. You can't actually help these people! All you can do is watch as they are abused and then spit out when they're "too old" and "broken" to perform anymore. The only active thing you can do if you truly care is to stop supporting the industry that is causing this to happen. Which means stop buying albums and merch. Stop watching their mvs too.

Laura755y

Star
This attitude of his will be his downfall!
The Mf think he's a god, bro with such poor attitude, i can smell his insecurities, he's not even thaaat rich, and cant even keep his a$$ safe without some old bag of bones that promotes him. But hey we can blame his shitty mouth on him being traumatized right?!? Bullshit. When will his fans wake up and see how shitty he is. The man hates their guts.

arhur12

Star
I've heard this. I'm an odd Capricorn I guess because I'm not a social climber at all..might be my Gemini moon who knows. Anyway, I definitely see the social climbing you mentioned in T@e. He however doesn't seem ambitious to me. He definitely wants a lot of status and material possessions, common traits of Capricorn, but he doesn't particularly look like he wants to work for it. He acts like he should be given them because he's the K!m T@eyhung lol. Capricorns usually take pride in their work and are very meticulous. They are slow moving and take their sweet little time achieving goals. I don't know if I see this in T@e. His whole astrological chart will decide what Capricorn sun sign qualities he has. His moon sign would play a big part in the kind of Capricorn he is as well.
I think its his mars in Capricorn. Mars sign dictates actions so his Mars being in Capricorn means he acts like the stereotypical Capricorn.

yes he is so rude to the fan and for no reason
saying I dont go to poor academies ....like you guys

how many times he has to treat them like dirt until they learn? :(

i remember when BT5 debuted he told a story, that he always wore the same jacket that his parents bought for him
it was an expensive jacket and they gave it to him so he looked "more rich" or smth....maybe he was raised this way
thinking the clothes you wear and the money you have gives you more value as a person
His whole persona was an act. From the start, he only cared for expensive items. He had a fan buying him things and he went out with her for a while.

Rm confirmed they're not going anywhere. He worries about their fans leaving and btees is chained in the basement again. The members barely got a break. Human beings can't work like this without a rest. His eyes are dark underneath. I don't agree with their agenda or anything they do, but how is this not torture and against human rights? We're watching them fall apart in real time.

jem123

Established
The Mf think he's a god, bro with such poor attitude, i can smell his insecurities, he's not even thaaat rich, and cant even keep his a$$ safe without some old bag of bones that promotes him. But hey we can blame his shitty mouth on him being traumatized right?!? Bullshit. When will his fans wake up and see how shitty he is. The man hates their guts.
exactly! he hates the fans. But, fans are thick as a brick to even understand his hate towards them!

minnie82

Superstar
His whole persona was an act. From the start, he only cared for expensive items. He had a fan buying him things and he went out with her for a while.
he always seems kinda spoiled to me, i remember the reality when they went in the Usa in 2014 i think, and him, Jin and J-hope have to clean a boat and he didn't want to do that ..

Last edited:

M3ttah

Established

Rm confirmed they're not going anywhere. He worries about their fans leaving and btees is chained in the basement again. The members barely got a break. Human beings can't work like this without a rest. His eyes are dark underneath. I don't agree with their agenda or anything they do, but how is this not torture and against human rights? We're watching them fall apart in real time.
Is it possible that he is trying to break from his programming?? After the sobbing buffet, he bolted for Europe, and seemed to have some “reflection” time there. Wouldn‘t it be something if one or more of them defected…. #wishfulthinking

jem123

Established

cadiz

Star
So jm and jk dad helped coerce them into agreeing to this busan concert

Probably all their parents did this,they already sold their kids to the kpop industry as teenagers so it's not surpising

Jm dad is also a rising right-wing politician in busan from what I have read
always shady when parents get involved

yes I heard about JM father he seems to be the worst of them all
he already had a restaurant with images of his son (i think Sugar dad also has one)

it's pretty creepy when families use their image to make money
Hope sister also does this, nobody would care about her social media if she wasn't related to a BT5 member