BTS discussion thread

PrincessPunch

Veteran
image.png
1. Everyone looks so tiredㅋ
2. Look at Park Bogum's dark circles, please sleep earlier
3. Park Bogum and V need to sleep as soon as possible... No but their gazes are crazy
4.Come back to Korea right now
5. I think this teddy bear needs to restㅋㅋㅋ
6. Just looking at his eyes I'm getting tired
7. He's tired but he pretends not to be and failedㅋㅋ Come back fast..

knets oblivious to the fact that everyone is high as fuck lmao. because their uwu angel oppar can't be doing drugs :rolleyes:

Laura755y

Star
View attachment 76278
1. Everyone looks so tiredㅋ
2. Look at Park Bogum's dark circles, please sleep earlier
3. Park Bogum and V need to sleep as soon as possible... No but their gazes are crazy
4.Come back to Korea right now
5. I think this teddy bear needs to restㅋㅋㅋ
6. Just looking at his eyes I'm getting tired
7. He's tired but he pretends not to be and failedㅋㅋ Come back fast..

knets oblivious to the fact that everyone is high as fuck lmao. because their uwu angel oppar can't be doing drugs :rolleyes:
Bru'h! They're high asf, heroin, alcohol, coca**n ofc, and other crappy shit, they look like zombies. Ofc they know theyre on drugs, its so obvious.
They're in a creepy underground bar. Almost all kind of fucked up shit happens there, if they got a bit wild, i'm sure everything was filmed.

Oceanic

Veteran
talking about drug addicts, Hope is looking like one in his new concepts pics

it seems they getting rid of the "hope, happy" image to show his true self
I assume that's how his soul looked all these years, if not worse. Now look at him. His true image manifesting in the flesh.

I'm aware it's makeup he's wearing, but I'm specifically talking about his eyes that look like a pool of evil, and his inhumane posture.

As the world rapidly continues to get worse, we are also going to be seeing the exposed ugly side of all these celebrities more frequently because they know that while the world is currently being judged, they will be a part of it and won't be very happy.

Tick tock goes the clock.

Last edited: