BTS discussion thread

Laura755y

Star

Laura755y

Star
agree. Vee doesn’t come across as confident 26 year old man who is sure of himself. He comes across as a little boy desperate for the spotlight. He wreaks of cockiness. He absolutely has drank his own cool aide.
V, the man is fucked up in the head, i really still dont get how alot of celebrities's braik work, let's take v as an example, he sure was abused, manipulated, exposed to crazy shit when he was so fkn young, and yet he's going down the same path the crazy elite bastard are going down too, doing the same shit the people that fucked him up do. Its crazy how brainwashed they're.

Sahi

Rookie
Screen_Capture_Img_3937.jpg
When he finally showed up, he promoted a seventeen concert and didn't promote his song, although Charlie was one of his favorite singers ,who dreamed of collaborating with him after Justin Bieber, He was supposed to be excited but he doesn't seem interested now

Last edited:

Laura755y

Star
View attachment 76251
When he finally showed up, he promoted a seventeen concert and didn't promote his song, although Charlie was one of his favorite singers ,who dreamed of collaborating with him after Justin Bieber, He was supposed to be excited but he doesn't seem interested now
I dnt see as to why he needs to promote that trashy shit, his rabbid fans are doing the deed, beside, he obviously knows that no matter how much records that song or any upcoming songs breaks, it's pretty much useless, nothing is out of the blue, its all planned, he's only doing what they told him, we're not even sure if he really ever even liked puth to begin with, or it was only a part of the script. Same goes for justin. The whole shit will help him in nothing anyway.

teap3t

Rookie
@arhur12 posted this on kpop forum. Any guesses?
"This popular idol “S” was sponsored by a government official's son. This might be false but a lot of Staff members often gossip about this because the son was often Seen visiting" S 's dorms during trainee days.
any idea who this could be??"

minnie82

Superstar
now that they start their solo careers they start to show their real personalities

Hope was always surrounded by shady people, shady friends like Supreme Boi, now we see it here with this weird guy

his "happy hope" image is so fake, he is probably really similar to those criminals he hangs out with

and I see Veee showing his real personality too, he looks so happy to be doing solo stuff and away from the group tho, I think it's funny
hello i'm back again, never trust people that faking to be happy , they are the worst behind close doors

Lily-Blue

Established
bts love doing what they do casting spells upon the masses with their chaos magic music thats meant to awake the kundalini spirit in people that’s meant to put you in more and more bondage everytime you listen go it or watch and praise those people (IDOLATRY) which like all others worships the devil look up bst lyrcis and come back then .. you guys have been so desensitized to the point you can’t tell what’s good and bad anymore and you think this blatant fallen angel demonic satan worship going on in their songs is normal because satanism has been normalized people don’t notice it as something thats not okay anymore.. do you know what you need to do? WAKEUP from your slumber hybe os going down and will be exposed for all they have done together with bts. what you can do is come back to your senses and think RATIONALLY they were never organic to begin with they were planned from the start why do you think they are always compared to beatles? do you know what beatles were involved in? introducing drug culture to the masses they were an experiment used strategically for control just like bts are not bts are leading you to the enemy they are pawns of the enemy
“[Verse 1: J-Hope]
The kids who will lead the 21st century Hallyu has started to play
We're seven wolves, gathering the lambs with a trap”

READ THEIR LYRCIS AND WAKE UP THEY ARE WORSHIPING THE DEVIL AND ARE SPREADING GNOSTICISM WHICH HAS TO DO WITH ABRAXAS WHO IS DERIVED FROM ABRACADABRA ITS A SERPENT BEING WITH ROOSTER HEAD IT IS A FALSE GOD OF GNOSTICISM BOTH LIGHT AND DARKNESS THATS THE REASON FOR THE WHOLE SHADOW CRAP BECOMING BOTH LIGHT AND DARKNESS BOTH GOOD AND BAD BECAUSE THEY DONT LIKE HOW THE LORD IS HOLY AND RIGHTEOUS AND JUST AND ALL LIGHT THEY THINK HE IS OLD NEWS THATS WHY THEY TURNED TO THAT OTHER GOD WHO IS SATAN WAKE UP
Right ON, sister! Preach! This right here is why this website is so valuable.

cadiz

Star
Just thinking…

Vee riding around with Jenniee, and on private jets with Liisa. JHoppe at dinner parties with GDragonn. RMm clearly dating and traveling Europe with his significant other. JayKay collabing with Charlie Puthh even though Armee hates him….

I wonder how stupid Armee feels. They’ve spent the past 6+ years starting fanwars with groups/idols, as a way to raise BeeTeeEs’s status. All the while, BeeTeeEs were friends with those people. Now that beeteeEs are on “hiatus” and don’t need Armee’s $$ money or approval, they can freely and blatantly do what they want with who they want. Whatever stranglehold and control Hybee/Armee thought they had on “the boys” is gone. BeeTeeEs isn’t innocent in this either. They capitalized on fanwars and stayed mum as Armee harassed their competition for years.

It’s going to be interesting to watch Armee crumble (but pretend to be okay) as the 7 men they infantilized and worshipped, live independent, grown up lives, free of Armee’s permission/opinions.

let me get my popcorn
agree so much, it seems they are friends with the YG criminal idols that armeees hate so much
armeees wanted BT5 to only interact with eachother and have no friends outside of that......lol these guys are happy to do things alone

i didn't know about RM, but some days ago there was a rumor of him getting married soon
Hybe denied but who knows. I can see RM getting married, after all he already made his money

Lily-Blue

Established
You still a regular on a thread about them, talking about them and thinking about them. Are you really free from it?
A lot of people need to hear the message. Someone knowledgeable willing to put in the time to spread the truth is doing God's work. It's not a matter of not being free -- it's being free and freeing others who are not.

PrincessPunch

Veteran
don't know but right now he can interact with female idols after almost 7 years lol
they are doing that event together it seems

didn't jk's brother had a scandal with burning sun and it had to do with his clothing line or something like that? somethings definitely fishy. @arhur12 said in the other thread that there was a blind about it on cdan and that bt5 profits from the scandal...