BTS discussion thread

lurkinggg

Rookie
that and they are filmed while doing it and blackmailed with it later on so they will do anything they are told and will obey their masters to prevent that from going out in the public because it will utterly destroy all that they have built on foundation of sand

that innocent image they have is whats helping them save face their fans will never think of the possibility of them being part of anything dark and wicked when they appear as perfectly polished individuals in society it helps them stay undercover but that’s also how mind control works you create UNDETECTABLE slave super soldier

remember walt disney? he appeared like a well mannered man he had high expectations of his staff to be perfect and such which was just a cover for all wickedness he was practicing

establishing perfect image even tho theirs is not so perfect anymore and is very stained but the fans run to hide everything when it emerges from the bottom because they just refuse to believe it os true or that there is any possibility for their favs to be doing this and that because in their minds they have painted them as those innocent human beings who do no evil ... DECEPTION after deception trusting man will lead nowhere else than the abyss which they love singing about since it’s a song of their fav NOT EVEN QUESTIONING A THING blind sheep on their way to slaughter not knowing that “love” their idols are claiming to give them is toxic poison and that “love” they have for their idols is actually a spell that has grabbed their whole being and created strongholds a spiritual cord which only Jesus can destroy and set you free of (it happened to me i was pulled back in that kpop crap even if i didn’t want to and refused to go back i felt that pull even tho i didn’t like them there was a pull i started praying and begging the Lord to free me from those chains because i saw it in the spirit i saw the spiritual connection that was build in my it was like a cord chain and handcuffs and it was trying to pull me back in but them i prayed and praised the Lord and i felt it finally break and on that day i was completely free PRAISE GOD HALLELUJAH that’s why it is so hard for their fans to leave because they are holding them with witchcraft and have casted many spells upon them and created spiritual connection which can lead you to the pit)
You still a regular on a thread about them, talking about them and thinking about them. Are you really free from it?

arhur12

Star
Guys I saw many people on LSA say it is weird how JK hasn't posted a single instagram post to support Left and Right. Thoughts?? the hyung line always go all out to promote their solo ventures is Hyb3 trying to hold jkay back? or is he just an amateur who doesn't know how to promote his songs?

Sahi

Rookie
Guys I saw many people on LSA say it is weird how JK hasn't posted a single instagram post to support Left and Right. Thoughts?? the hyung line always go all out to promote their solo ventures is Hyb3 trying to hold jkay back? or is he just an amateur who doesn't know how to promote his songs?
I noticed it yesterday, but I said it's possible that after hours he will put a post or at least a story, but a whole day has passed now and he hasn't appeared at all, and this is strange because this is his first song in the new phase and with it he will start his solo career and it must succeed especially that it is with a singer American and I think that every member of bts wants his individual business to succeed in America and broadcast himself there without BTS, but I find only Charlie is excited, but Jungkook is not interested, even if he is busy, one of his team will be able to log into his account and post instead
Is it possible that he was upset with Charlie because of something in particular cus he's flirting with him or something happened between them? or is his absence due to something else that has nothing to do with Charlie?
And it cannot be that he doesn't know the value and how to promote after all these years, and even if he isn't smart, but he has a team that works for him..

PrincessPunch

Veteran
You still a regular on a thread about them, talking about them and thinking about them. Are you really free from it?
i don't know her personal life but in her defense judging from seeing her post activity, last year she only posted for 2 days in may and 3 days in december. that was it. and she wasn't active this year on this thread till just may last month. those are pretty huge gaps from posting so no i wouldn't say she's a "regular" on this thread. i only made this account since last month and i really only take time to respond to posts from mine (that i sometimes miss cause its alot) and engage in some other convos sharing my thoughts, but i learn to take breaks and i plan on not being active in this place for long. this is really the only place where you can talk about stuff without getting attacked by mentally ill fans. and this is a bt5 discussion thread so of course she's talking about them and thinking about them here.

if you suspect she's not free you could say the same about all these religious/ exposing accounts of former kpop stans now educating others about all the evils and telling them to pray for the fans which is exactly what she was saying to do. those exposing and religious accounts are made by former kpop stans who have been delivered through Christ, and they're doing what He told them to do in Ephesians 5:11 which is Take no part in the worthless deeds of evil and darkness; instead, expose them. even i post testimonies here and there of former kpop stans who have turned to Christ, and i emphasize how important it is to not fall into their trap. it only becomes a problem if you're wayyy too invested in exposing them and learning all about the occult symbols, which is one of the ways how they get you too. even i try not to learn too much about all that, i only know the basics which i learn from those accounts because they're the only ones i trust and they don't have the intention of externalizing or indoctrinating me with occult shit.

Last edited:

PrincessPunch

Veteran
i don't know her personal life but in her defense judging from seeing her post activity, she only posted last year for 2 days in may and 3 days in december. that was it. and she wasn't active this year on this thread till just may last month. those are pretty huge gaps from posting so no i wouldn't say she's a "regular" on this thread. i only made this account since last month and i really only take time to respond to posts from mine (that i sometimes miss cause its alot) and engage in some other convos sharing my thoughts, but i learn to take breaks and i plan on not being active in this place for long. this is really the only place where you can talk about stuff without getting attacked by mentally ill fans. and this is a bt5 discussion thread so of course she's talking about them and thinking about them here.

if you suspect she's not free you could say the same about all these religious/ exposing accounts of former kpop stans now educating others about all the evils and telling them to pray for the fans which is exactly what she was saying to do. those exposing and religious accounts are made by former kpop stans who have been delivered through Christ, and they're doing what He told them to do in Ephesians 5:11 which is Take no part in the worthless deeds of evil and darkness; instead, expose them. even i post testimonies here and there of former kpop stans who have turned to Christ, and i emphasize how important it is to not fall into their trap. it only becomes a problem if you're wayyy too invested in exposing them and learning all about the occult symbols, which is one of the ways how they get you too. even i try not to learn too much about all that, i only know the basics which i learn from those accounts because they're the only ones i trust and they don't have the intention of externalizing or indoctrinating me with occult shit.
wait a minute @lurkinggg aren't you the user that said you'd marry jungk00k? and you're asking HER if she's free from kpop?
rhoa-kandi-reaction-01 (2) (1).gif

Last edited:

Berrywon88

Star
He ripped that man's butthole. You didn't hear that from me.

oh no hehehe not the old 'I slipped and fell on it' ;)!!!
Who falls on a shampoo bottle?
What a horrible lie. The shampoo bottle would have to have been super glued to the shower floor with his bum magically falling right over it! It would have been more believable if he said he fell on a fence post by accident ahaha.

What a horrible lie. The shampoo bottle would have to have been super glued to the shower floor with his bum magically falling right over it! It would have been more believable if he said he fell on a fence post by accident ahaha.
Ain't no way the bottle wouldn't collapse under the weight of a normal size man. I wouldn't say anything and dare them to leak it. The lie makes it worse.

cadiz

Star
now that they start their solo careers they start to show their real personalities

Hope was always surrounded by shady people, shady friends like Supreme Boi, now we see it here with this weird guy

his "happy hope" image is so fake, he is probably really similar to those criminals he hangs out with

and I see Veee showing his real personality too, he looks so happy to be doing solo stuff and away from the group tho, I think it's funny

cadiz

Star

his solo numbers are pretty similar to the full group numbers tbh
it's not bad, lets see how he does in the long run

If he is not promoting the song I think it's maybe because Charlie Puth is being a creep on his insta, posting naked pics and what not
it's embarrassing, especially because most JK fans are minors, and that creep Charlie Puth is so thirsty for attention

Amber_O

Established
Just thinking…

Vee riding around with Jenniee, and on private jets with Liisa. JHoppe at dinner parties with GDragonn. RMm clearly dating and traveling Europe with his significant other. JayKay collabing with Charlie Puthh even though Armee hates him….

I wonder how stupid Armee feels. They’ve spent the past 6+ years starting fanwars with groups/idols, as a way to raise BeeTeeEs’s status. All the while, BeeTeeEs were friends with those people. Now that beeteeEs are on “hiatus” and don’t need Armee’s $$ money or approval, they can freely and blatantly do what they want with who they want. Whatever stranglehold and control Hybee/Armee thought they had on “the boys” is gone. BeeTeeEs isn’t innocent in this either. They capitalized on fanwars and stayed mum as Armee harassed their competition for years.

It’s going to be interesting to watch Armee crumble (but pretend to be okay) as the 7 men they infantilized and worshipped, live independent, grown up lives, free of Armee’s permission/opinions.

let me get my popcorn

Last edited:

Amber_O

Established
The thumb lip bite and cringy posing. Eww what a fckn weirdo! He believes his own hype. T@e has become more nauseating than even rm. And in that get up he looks like a 4ft tall manhoe.
agree. Vee doesn’t come across as confident 26 year old man who is sure of himself. He comes across as a little boy desperate for the spotlight. He wreaks of cockiness. He absolutely has drank his own cool aide.