BTS discussion thread

Kimiko2

Established
that's embarrassing and desperate
forcing them to stay together so kpop continues? lol that country has nothing more to offer? sorry that's crazy
Besides that Beatles- BT5 talks should stop, everyone knows they are not on the same level of popularity

Bt5 already passed their peak now and after Billboard changed their ruiles their results are not the same......even if the group goes on, it won't be the same, the chances of them getting another number 1 song for weeks, are very low tbh
besides they don't even dance anymore, they are older, with no inspiration

these people need to accept it and move on
Exactly! They are still in their 20s but their ptd concert they were dancing like men in their 40s well except for jm who still is an amazing dancer but jh fell all the way off with his dancing

They spent all their 20s and teens being puppets for their company and now approaching their 30s maybe they are ready to finally live for themselves plus they rich af and their sheep will worship them no matter what

Or....this could all be a ploy to force the government to exempt them

Vee is supposed to travel to Paris for fashion week and if he does go solo(btss never do anything solo) then I will be inclined to believe that the hiatus is real

Shadow

Rookie
they are really angry about their song flopped on the billboard chart :

Yeah, they're very strong on getting a billboard no. 1 or a grammy but it won't always work that way. I guess people get tired after a while of songs and if it isn't catchy like Butter it fails as a song. They have a lot of fans, but if they keep coming up with no amazing cool ideas they might go downhill. They would do sacrifices for it, spiritual things with the devil. J1min does manifest things he said with the power of his mind. RM reading herman hesse books. They put gang symbols all over us..

I just think they're really honoured to even have the chance to get so many views they do. Like 46 Million in one day... is still so much. I remember the days it took them 2 years to reach 30M on the mixtape. It really is a hard grind for music but they get more than most musicians ever could.

Shadow

Rookie
Why did the woman in this video talk like a robot? All the pauses between words was weird. Yet she talked normally when asking people to subscribe to her channel lol. I also found it hilarious that she blamed b*s song doing poorly due to lack of promotion.
I think she used a text to speech mp3 thing so she can type texts so she doesn't have to say it but I things it's a little weird as well.!

cadiz

Star
Exactly! They are still in their 20s but their ptd concert they were dancing like men in their 40s well except for jm who still is an amazing dancer but jh fell all the way off with his dancing

They spent all their 20s and teens being puppets for their company and now approaching their 30s maybe they are ready to finally live for themselves plus they rich af and their sheep will worship them no matter what

Or....this could all be a ploy to force the government to exempt them

Vee is supposed to travel to Paris for fashion week and if he does go solo(btss never do anything solo) then I will be inclined to believe that the hiatus is real
yes and Sugar even said they had nothing to say in their music anymore

so....if they get exeption to stay together, the whole thing will feel forced and fake af

in the past their music videos got 100 million views in a day ...now their new song has been out for two weeks and the views are at 105 million
see the huge decrease in numbers

their song is not even number one in Korean charts. so its not only the international fanbase that got smaller

I see no point in holding on to them anymore....they are not going to be breaking records like they used to

Kimiko2

Established
Btss are considered old by kpop standards so these old men should be able to go off and do something else

I would be tired as hell too if I was a man in my late 20s singing atrocious kids bop songs instead and being seen and treated as babies by delusional rabid crazy ass cult followers fans

Truthteller

Veteran
that's embarrassing and desperate
forcing them to stay together so kpop continues? lol that country has nothing more to offer? sorry that's crazy
Besides that Beatles- BT5 talks should stop, everyone knows they are not on the same level of popularity

Bt5 already passed their peak now and after Billboard changed their ruiles their results are not the same......even if the group goes on, it won't be the same, the chances of them getting another number 1 song for weeks, are very low tbh
besides they don't even dance anymore, they are older, with no inspiration

these people need to accept it and move on
Wow some people really don’t realize that there is no saving them. It’s good they decided go end it before it got more embarrasing. The insider trading thing was so obvious. They have all cashed in on this, especially Fatman Pedobang. As for kpop, don’t put all your eggs in one basket as the saying goes. They should focus on real talented artists instead.

Last edited:

Berrywon88

Star

PrincessPunch

Veteran

Laura755y

Star
Says the person that created a second account to respond to themselves.

This took me out! Let me help you since you don't know what good looking means..
This man is the definition of fine:
View attachment 76045
This man ain't:
View attachment 76046View attachment 76048
Ya got that?? Okay good.
View attachment 76049
That was funny, good looking huh ?!? With tons of makeup, and hell of Ps and editing pics, yet they still look average, like how tf r'they good looking. Man people these days.

Berrywon88

Star
would be tired as hell too if I was a man in my late 20s singing atrocious kids bop songs instead and being seen and treated as babies by delusional rabid crazy ass cult followers fans
Beeteeass really got the short end of the stick. I've never seen a group be so boxed in and not get to branch out. They never really got to act, be on variety shows, mc, put out solo work on a paid platform..and yet have been out for 9 years??! They are now too old to even start! Other idols in their generation have done this and more and created a name and identity for themselves. Also, most of their peers have gotten serving out of the way while the pandemic was going strong and can move tf on with their careers as men in their 30s...while b*s were peddling sh!tty Nick jr. tunes. Every move this group and their company have made is wrong. It will end up biting them in the a** and 5 yrs down the line they will probably be broke and without successful solo careers.

@Strawberrypie posted this a few pages back at the time of their hiatus announcement....
Seen that same situation play out many times, and knew something was off. Martha Stewart did a few years for less.

That's absolutely against the law in this country and many others. Is it possible btees retirement has to do with blackmail? Someone has to know where bigh1t's bodies are buried. Meaning what dirty deeds they've committed.