BTS discussion thread

Kimiko2

Established
army start to wake up eh eh
I think fans are starting this cuz why would hive use the same girl group again instead of someone else? And I still think vee/jeni might be real cuz he cussed out fans over the chaebol rumors and this time he said nothing at all

Plus jeni is friends with the chaebol and Vee was caught following jeni on IG the day after btsss opened up their personal ig accounts

PrincessPunch

Veteran
This picture was taken before the jennie and Vee rumors cuz inremember seeing it back then

Plus rose is said to have went with her sister and all of BP was there except for jennie
yeah the pictures may have been taken way before but the article itself creating rumors especially now since garam is rumored to come back is what's sus

Berrywon88

Star
No they were number 13 yesterday on bb hot 100
And their sheep were soooo pissed that the shitty song wasn't number one
Ahh okay, thanks. Armies are lucky b*s even made it to 13. The song is pretty crap.
the new chart was posted today
yesterday they only announced the top 10 on twitter
I see. Yeah yesterday I checked on billboards website and saw the top 100. I must have missed b*s was on it.

PrincessPunch

Veteran
and yes the Garam bully is supposed to comeback, im convinced she is the lover of some high executive at Hybe
i suspect the same since that company is filled with pedophiles and ive heard she doesn't come from a rich family anyways. i wanna know who her parents are. and she's pretty shameless to be giving out autographs to fans when she knows the public hates her

Laura755y

Star
Why did the woman in this video talk like a robot? All the pauses between words was weird. Yet she talked normally when asking people to subscribe to her channel lol. I also found it hilarious that she blamed b*s song doing poorly due to lack of promotion.
Cuz they use the 7 for clout only, nowadays who ever want to gain quick followers, b*s is the solution.

i suspect the same since that company is filled with pedophiles and ive heard she doesn't come from a rich family anyways. i wanna know who her parents are. and she's pretty shameless to be giving out autographs to fans when she knows the public hates her
The public, hive employees, her members and stans. She has amazing self esteem because I would leave.

Kimiko2

Established
Now the KSA is asking them to reconsider their hiatus and they will reconsider the exemption

If I was btss I would say eff all of you and continue with my hiatus

Maybe just maybe btss are tired of being pawns for their government and company but we shall see

Also i really don't think jk collab with Charlie P is all that good kind of cheesy but that is right up jk alley

arhur12

Star
Now the KSA is asking them to reconsider their hiatus and they will reconsider the exemption

Maybe just maybe btss are tired of being pawns for their government and company but we shall see

Also i really don't think jk collab with Charlie P is all that good kind of cheesy but that is right up jk alley
Cheap move. Have they ever thanked all other kpop idols who laid the foundations for kpop's success worldwide?? did they ever apologise to jj0ng or sull1?? or all the other kpop idols who had to serve in the military while suffering with severe physical and mental health issues?? They made poor Leetuk serve after his father killed his family and later commit suicide himself. Leetuk was severely depressed and needed mental help but he had to serve in that condition because Korea is a funked up country. Bt5 deserve to do what they want to do with their lives without worrying about the damn South Korean economy

Laura755y

Star

Ooow so its like that, who r they tryin to fool huh! The whole hiatus to get the exemption!
Even if they get tired of being pawns, they dont have any say in it, the big heads, have proof on each shit the baby angels are involved in, that means if they tell em to do something they'll do it, its only a big play to fool people, say how the 7 are victims and tired of the industry, but sk cnt let them go cuz they're the hero milky cows who brings ton of cash to the country, and help the poor. Fuck assholes, its one of the most disgusting cards they ever pulled, buy time and gain citizen's sympathy.

Last edited:

PrincessPunch

Veteran

if they reconsider the exemption and it goes through then their contract will be up by 2026 right? and if they don't renew (and i doubt they'll renew unless hyb3 forces them) then wont they not be part of that 2030 world expo deal?

Kimiko2

Established
Ooow so its like that, who r they tryin to fool huh! The whole hiatus to get the exemption!
Even if they get tired of being pawns, they dont have any say in it, the big heads, have proof on each shit the baby angels are involved in, that means if they tell em to do something they'll do it, its only a big play to fool people, say how the 7 are victims and tired of the industry, but sk cnt let them go cuz they're the hero milky cows who brings ton of cash to the country, and help the poor. Fuck assholes, its one of the most disgusting cards they ever pulled, buy time and gain citizen's sympathy.
I did consider that as well! If they reunite and get exempted that will tell the real truth imo

That way the sk people people won't be mad at btss cuz they were so needed by their government to continue

Time will tell...

cadiz

Star

that's embarrassing and desperate
forcing them to stay together so kpop continues? lol that country has nothing more to offer? sorry that's crazy
Besides that Beatles- BT5 talks should stop, everyone knows they are not on the same level of popularity

Bt5 already passed their peak now and after Billboard changed their ruiles their results are not the same......even if the group goes on, it won't be the same, the chances of them getting another number 1 song for weeks, are very low tbh
besides they don't even dance anymore, they are older, with no inspiration

these people need to accept it and move on