BTS discussion thread

Laura755y

Star
He moved away, laughing it off. Maybe he felt uncomfortable. Isn't that one of his friends? Everyone has played with them at this point.
The media say, that they're friends, i dnt believe a crap they say tho, and yeh he seemed uncomfortable, he pushed him a little bit, i truly feel sorry for them as kids/teens, they're forced into crap, abused, humiliated and manipulated, not to forget them being exposed to drugs, alcohol, s*x, it truly fucks a humans brain.

Last edited:

Shadow

Rookie
I can't believe jimin is the one of the maknaes who actually looks the best. And you just know he's ready to look, act and be seen as a grown ass man who thots it up on the regular. It makes me laugh how fans turned him into a fairy when he's an absolute obvious fuckboy of a lad.

Jk looks an utter mess, he's so gaunt and has lost a ton of muscle and it looks like he's been getting something done to his face as well. Wonder what is going on with him. And the boy is fully going the Charlie puth, Shawn mendes pop boy route I bet, which is just tragic lmaoo. I can't believe it's the same dude that made Still With You. That song was epic.

Hobi is about to kill lollapalooza and take all the way off. I know RM is crying in his art museums, furious that no one gives a fuck about what he has to say LOL.

How long of a break will the company give them before dragging them back to OT7? That 25% stock drop was hilarious.
Through the years Jk, he really did change and in 2015-2017 was probably the peak when he was a lot more buff. I guess these days he will now live in LA with charlie puth, show abs and sing songs for tiktok, speak more english, and so on. Like the new Justin Bieber. Well.... I guess they already took the desperate route. Now with Jin and the whole maknae line. Now it's clear to me they aren't the soft and gentle fairy that fans make them out to be :)

This is the grossest, disturbing pic though from the group that I ever come across:

Screenshot 2022-06-20 11.50.13.png

queen82

Star
Through the years Jk, he really did change and in 2015-2017 was probably the peak when he was a lot more buff. I guess these days he will now live in LA with charlie puth, show abs and sing songs for tiktok, speak more english, and so on. Like the new Justin Bieber. Well.... I guess they already took the desperate route. Now with Jin and the whole maknae line. Now it's clear to me they aren't the soft and gentle fairy that fans make them out to be :)

This is the grossest, disturbing pic though from the group that I ever come across:

View attachment 75950
off course they are not innocents ..or they said that just for attention , who said those things on camera ? omg

Beautiful

Star
The way he stopped and soul less eyes he looks like zone out I think he is uncomfortable the way stiffened his body. And read this he said he hope to bring back old tae

PrincessPunch

Veteran
Omg finally moderator allowed me. You guys were talking about t+t yj. So I observed that guy
It came in my recommendation.
Here if you go to 0.50 he behaves differently and at 1.11 he look sick and the he calls. Weird
0:50 scared the shit out of me holy crap i almost threw my phone. tf was he trying to do? back up from the camera!
pzxdpUTeFxBUqwJFWUJwySLU2L6TDR.jpg

Beautiful

Star
yeah i think i saw it too

I think it's that little spot on the side of his lower lip cause like mikkila said thats where he started rubbing. And touching it only spreads it more smh they should be careful cause it's highly contagious. But I wont be suprised if the whole group already has it

View attachment 75938
View attachment 75939
He still has it he posted pics on twitter he still has it. In last pic if you zoom u can see Little

Laura755y

Star

View attachment 75950
This is fkn disturbing, is this the men the kids are fan of. Fkn disgusting.

gettingedu

Established
The way he stopped and soul less eyes he looks like zone out I think he is uncomfortable the way stiffened his body. And read this he said he hope to bring back old tae
Jinn stated he’s not happy and he didn’t mention music at all..
Jhpe is talking about being in a darker place and R just wants to be the ‘one and only’ wow
I think some of them don’t want to make music anymore but bc of fans and money their company will probably make them or have them featured in other songs