BTS discussion thread

Berrywon88

Star
I know in that V live it was very strange and his hands have been stimming a lot these recent past two live streams. His eyes look different he has eye bags now.. View attachment 75922 this one he looks more content and happy, eyes look fine and normal

But this one, he doesn't look like JK... he looks like he has been drained and underweight. Like his life has been sucked out. Usually our clothes are a reflection of how you feel (all black) and the eyes are the key to your soul and how somebody feels. When you look at someone's eyes you intuitively know somethings wrong.

When he got kidnapped in the car. he looks just like that time on American hustle life .. both the same face expression - distraught and different.

View attachment 75923 View attachment 75924
Yes, when jk had the blue tipped hair he was a nice weight and looked healthy. He however, kept talking about dieting and if I remember correctly said he started skipping dinners. He had that huge puffy coat on to try and hide his body I think. It's just sad.

Kimiko2

Established
Jk has an ED I believe I mean look how skinny he is on his last vlive he looks way too thin and he is obsessed with dieting

He looks like he is the oldest member and not the youngest

Also btss solo music won't get the same western media ass kissing their 0t7 music did
Their fans actually think jh solo album can win a grammy! The rapline has good solo work but it's in korean...lord help us all if they release the solo music in English!!

I even heard that yet to come song on the radio! If the states are going go play btss korean songs at least play something good like Save Me or Pied Piper or Dimple-the music they mde before watering down their good korean songs for trashy English kids bop songs

Last edited:

Laura755y

Star
Jk got a nose job pre debut. So his nose was already changed when filming that show.

His original nose:
View attachment 75926
When filming American hustle life.
View attachment 75927
He was just fine, didnt need to fuck his face with all them ps, at such a young age. Idk how their parents think, or even feel about all this, its fk disgusting how they're willing to whore their kids.

PrincessPunch

Veteran
I know in that V live it was very strange and his hands have been stimming a lot these recent past two live streams. His eyes look different he has eye bags now.. View attachment 75922 this one he looks more content and happy, eyes look fine and normal

But this one, he doesn't look like JK... he looks like he has been drained and underweight. Like his life has been sucked out. Usually our clothes are a reflection of how you feel (all black) and the eyes are the key to your soul and how somebody feels. When you look at someone's eyes you intuitively know somethings wrong.

When he got kidnapped in the car. he looks just like that time on American hustle life .. both the same face expression - distraught and different.

View attachment 75923 View attachment 75924
tbh i always thought the reason why he wears black is to copy the e-boy/ techwear aesthetic. i also saw some here say he wears contacts to hide his use of drugs but his face does look alot more gaunt now

randomcitizen

Veteran
I could kind of see it I think. the sore is around about the spot he's rubbing his lower lip (our left, his right). maybe you have to zoom closer.
yeah i think i saw it too
wait im not seeing anything? or am i just blind lol cause all i see are his hands across his lips
I think it's that little spot on the side of his lower lip cause like mikkila said thats where he started rubbing. And touching it only spreads it more smh they should be careful cause it's highly contagious. But I wont be suprised if the whole group already has it

0e4oQXOitA.jpg
HaQxqfBV4f.jpg

randomcitizen

Veteran
Yeah I think the company probably paid for it...like put it on his tab as an investment. SM did this with their group aespa..all those girls clearly went to the same surgeon. These idols don't often have surgery until they're trainees and the company makes them go under the knife. As for jk, he must have gotten his first nose job between 13-14 yrs old, which is way too young. His face wasn't finished changing, he hadn't even gone through puberty yet. And his parents must have signed off that he could get surgery. It's sick!

Also, I believe he got at least 3 nose jobs while still underage. He kept getting his original surgery re-adjusted. The first surgeon shaved down too much of his nose bridge while keeping his bulbous downturn tip. Jk then went in a 2nd time and had work done to the tip of his nose to match his bridge.
View attachment 75933
View attachment 75931
View attachment 75934
The 3rd surgery permanently changed his tip making it thinner and upturned. This created a bigger gap between his nose and lips. He in addition got his first of many nose implants. All of this done before he was 17. And I wasn't even accounting his obvious eye and possible jaw surgery.
View attachment 75935
(These last 2 photos were within only a few months from each other. Taken in the same year. Puberty or a lot of ps? I say both.)
Speaking of äespa, kärina's jaw shave is just way too severe. I don't even think it's safe to take off as much bone as they did. I'm curious to see how she'll look 10 years down the line because the fat is already hanging down her chin since it has no place for supportcxA9XKkJUm.jpg

yeah i think i saw it too

I think it's that little spot on the side of his lower lip cause like mikkila said thats where he started rubbing. And touching it only spreads it more smh they should be careful cause it's highly contagious. But I wont be suprised if the whole group already has it

View attachment 75938
View attachment 75939
They all probably have it if they're 'drinking from the same fountain'.

Riko

Veteran
I can't believe jimin is the one of the maknaes who actually looks the best. And you just know he's ready to look, act and be seen as a grown ass man who thots it up on the regular. It makes me laugh how fans turned him into a fairy when he's an absolute obvious fuckboy of a lad.

Jk looks an utter mess, he's so gaunt and has lost a ton of muscle and it looks like he's been getting something done to his face as well. Wonder what is going on with him. And the boy is fully going the Charlie puth, Shawn mendes pop boy route I bet, which is just tragic lmaoo. I can't believe it's the same dude that made Still With You. That song was epic.

Hobi is about to kill lollapalooza and take all the way off. I know RM is crying in his art museums, furious that no one gives a fuck about what he has to say LOL.

How long of a break will the company give them before dragging them back to OT7? That 25% stock drop was hilarious.