BTS discussion thread

Laura755y

Star
Me a lifelong fan wondering the same thing. I'm a nerd from birth like my mom before me. Now everyone is a nerd, knowing damn well they picked on those kids in high school.

Armys lost their minds and got tattoos. In other news, members sold before the news was announced. Isn't that inside trading? I don't think that's legal here.

A friendship tattoo ?!? Are they fr! Do they really think this is about the group ! All of them values the number 7 for other deep reasons, they give a flying fuck about eachothers.

Laura755y

Star
Me a lifelong fan wondering the same thing. I'm a nerd from birth like my mom before me. Now everyone is a nerd, knowing damn well they picked on those kids in high school.

Armys lost their minds and got tattoos. In other news, members sold before the news was announced. Isn't that inside trading? I don't think that's legal here.

About the members selling their stock before the news were announced, i believe it's true too, they knew waay before, alot of people knew anyway.
At this rate i wonder if some of thel gonna flee the country, it's preety hectic there, and some people kinda ... hate their guts, they have enough dirt on them. And they're not some sort of mob leader too, mere puppets.

Last edited:

jem123

Established
About the members selling their stock before the news were announced, i believe it's true too, they knew waay before, alot of people knew anyway.
At this rate i wonder if some of thel gonna flee the country, it's preety hectic there, and some people kinda ... hate their guts, they have enough dirt on them. And they're not some sort of mob leader too, mere puppets.
I remember Michael Jackson, talking about evils of sony and the music industry and some years later, he was dead, or rather he was killed.. MJ talked about the evils of the music industry, he had the guts..

Talking about fleeing the country, I can see them fleeing the country.. but where will they go though ? USA, UK?

Last edited:

Riko

Veteran
Bts with new members , omg

I swear that I once watched a tarot by a black woman agesss ago and she said the same thing. That they would just rotate different members in and out of the group. She said that it might have been possible that it's already happened and the fans just had no clue.

And that she felt like there was a real form of hypnosis being used on them sometimes. But I think that just might be staff plying them with drugs to keep them awake in the 50th straight hour of shooting aegyo for their insane cult lol.

jem123

Established
A friendship tattoo ?!? Are they fr! Do they really think this is about the group ! All of them values the number 7 for other deep reasons, they give a flying fuck about eachothers.
What does the number 7 mean in occult ? Could you please explain ?

Laura755y

Star
I remember Michael Jackson, talking about evils of sony and the music industry and some years later, he was dead, or rather he was killed.. MJ talked about the evils of the music industry, he had the guts..

Talking about fleeing the country, I can see them fleeing the country.. but where will they go though ? USA, UK?
USA, wont last long, and its their temporary babel, U.K gosh that silent snake, they'll never find peace. They have almost nowhere to go, that sucks. They still have the protection for now, i'm not sure how it'll last . Nowadays sk is going through alot, china is a big ass threat now, they have somuch problems, the netizen's rage is groing more and more each day.

Oceanic

Veteran
Guys, I noticed a very similar pattern with all these celebrities: their fame coming to an end, I mean.

I notice how certain western celebrities who have lost some of their popularity usually "collab" with other artists, some of them being k-pop artists as an attempt to gain what once was lost.

Most of these celebrities who did so are the following:

Lxdy Gxga
N!cki M!naj
Selxna Gxmez
Mxgan Stall!on
Txylor Sw!ft
Beyxnce

Etc etc. They are just examples, and some of 'em collaborated with either b!s or blackp!nk.

So that's just an example of how popularity was/is dying pertaining to western celebrities. Even Just!n B!eber isn't cared about anymore, only drama. And he was real popular back in like, 2008-2014. Ar!ana Grxnde is just doing a show now, nobody talks about her unless it's about the show or whatever she's showing on her Instagram.

Other western artists such as B!llie, Adxle, and so forth has blown up a bit but they're only singing about how screwed the industry is. Every former well-known western artist is only mentioned purely for memes and trends now. So at this point, it's safe to assume EVERYTHING is coming to an end.

Funny how in 2017-2020, a lot of these famous demons were blowing up and receiving tons of recognition, but now it's in the process of being over. Like wow, their fame went by so quick. Unfortunately for them, their contracts have expired, and everytime they make new ones, it rusts away just as quickly.

First it began with western artists, now it's begun with k-pop meeting their fate. Color me excited.

I suppose that's why in b!s recent music video, a lyric was said: "back to stage one"

Yep. Y'all are on your way back to being unknown to the world. You're getting there, continue taking your steps back :)

lurkinggg

Rookie
tbh i think a group that could reach global success would be stray k1ds since they kind of remind me of bt5, or hyb3's new upcoming boy group trainee ä. their fandom is growing big already despite them being trainees and they were in la a couple months ago and got to meet up with big producers. they're apparently gonna debut soon.
stray kids music is terrible

Oceanic

Veteran
USA, wont last long, and its their temporary babel, U.K gosh that silent snake, they'll never find peace. They have almost nowhere to go, that sucks. They still have the protection for now, i'm not sure how it'll last . Nowadays sk is going through alot, china is a big ass threat now, they have somuch problems, the netizen's rage is groing more and more each day.
I'm starting to question the NWO thing, because I feel like that originated from people's perspective of how the tribulation will go. I'm not saying that it's not going to happen, but it seems like it'll be different with this war and all.

And I personally believe that the LAST protection all former famous celebrities will EVER have is during the first half of the tribulation. That will be their final protection. After that, it's hell on earth, specifically for the evil ones, which obviously includes them.

I do not know if there will come a time the elites will PHYSICALLY get rid of them, or if God will have them remain alive just so they can experience his wrath. I don't know which one it is, but it's one of them. And just before that happens, there will be no more protection.

Laura755y

Star
What does the number 7 mean in occult ? Could you please explain ?
This would be long, but not enough too, there's so many reasons why the elites use 7:
First of all It derives much of its meaning from being tied directly to God’s creation of all things.

1-. It matches our memory capacity. In 1956, George Miller of Harvard University wrote what is today considered one of the classic papers in psychology in which he demonstrated that most people can retain roughly seven items of information in their short-term memory. (MK, predective programming) .

2- It fits our attention spans. Because of our mental capacity favoring seven items, seven is also a good fit for our attentions spans, as long as the information is presented in seven groups. While bloggers and authors tend to take advantage of this fact, some seem to take more advantage the others

3:.It is a prime number. Prime numbers are those that can only be divided by themselves and by the number 1, and have long been considered special to mathematicians and non-mathematicians alike. Seven is considered by some to be the most ‘prime’ number within the first 10 numbers as you cannot multiply it within the group, making it a kind of optimal-prime.

The number 7 is much more prevalent in nature than most of us realize: There are 7 oceans, 7 continents, 7 vertebrae in the neck,7 layers of skin (2 outer and 5 inner), ocean waves roll in sevens, the rainbow has 7 colors, sound has 7 notes, there are 7 directions.
In Numerology: Number 7 Is the Key To Spirituality
It represents spirituality. It resonates with the vibrations and energies of the ‘"Collective Consciousness" spiritual awakening and awareness, , spiritual enlightenment, also relates to the attributes of mental analysis, philosophy and philosophical, alchemy, manifesting and manifestation .
Relates to:
The Planet: Saturn (satan's so called planet)
The Chariot Tarot Card
Saturday (the elite love this day they have history with it)
Colour: Violet/"PURPLE" (THATS WHY THEY SAY I PURPLE YOU, IT ALL GO IN CIRCLES)
It is a ‘magical’ vibration and is the number of the occultist and the esoteric.

btach

Veteran
Guys, I noticed a very similar pattern with all these celebrities: their fame coming to an end, I mean.

I notice how certain western celebrities who have lost some of their popularity usually "collab" with other artists, some of them being k-pop artists as an attempt to gain what once was lost.

Most of these celebrities who did so are the following:

Lxdy Gxga
N!cki M!naj
Selxna Gxmez
Mxgan Stall!on
Txylor Sw!ft
Beyxnce

Etc etc. They are just examples, and some of 'em collaborated with either b!s or blackp!nk.

So that's just an example of how popularity was/is dying pertaining to western celebrities. Even Just!n B!eber isn't cared about anymore, only drama. And he was real popular back in like, 2008-2014. Ar!ana Grxnde is just doing a show now, nobody talks about her unless it's about the show or whatever she's showing on her Instagram.

Other western artists such as B!llie, Adxle, and so forth has blown up a bit but they're only singing about how screwed the industry is. Every former well-known western artist is only mentioned purely for memes and trends now. So at this point, it's safe to assume EVERYTHING is coming to an end.

Funny how in 2017-2020, a lot of these famous demons were blowing up and receiving tons of recognition, but now it's in the process of being over. Like wow, their fame went by so quick. Unfortunately for them, their contracts have expired, and everytime they make new ones, it rusts away just as quickly.

First it began with western artists, now it's begun with k-pop meeting their fate. Color me excited.

I suppose that's why in b!s recent music video, a lyric was said: "back to stage one"

Yep. Y'all are on your way back to being unknown to the world. You're getting there, continue taking your steps back :)
People are becoming very spiritual and noticing these coded signs in music. Those who deepened on rituals for fame have sensed the spiritual changes which aren't aligning with them. Soon people will begin to see the illusion. None spiritual music will become boring to people..energy will be directed inwards. Things are changing. It's a great time to be alive.

Laura755y

Star
I'm starting to question the NWO thing, because I feel like that originated from people's perspective of how the tribulation will go. I'm not saying that it's not going to happen, but it seems like it'll be different with this war and all.

And I personally believe that the LAST protection all former famous celebrities will EVER have is during the first half of the tribulation. That will be their final protection. After that, it's hell on earth, specifically for the evil ones, which obviously includes them.

I do not know if there will come a time the elites will PHYSICALLY get rid of them, or if God will have them remain alive just so they can experience his wrath. I don't know which one it is, but it's one of them. And just before that happens, there will be no more protection.
Thats true too, them celebrities wont have any protection , alot of rich people will go down . The NWO is already happening but they didnt get to like they call it " perfect results" and they never will, cuz they're not god.

Laura755y

Star
People are becoming very spiritual and noticing these coded signs in music. Those who deepened on rituals for fame have sensed the spiritual changes which aren't aligning with them. Soon people will begin to see the illusion. None spiritual music will become boring to people..energy will be directed inwards. Things are changing. It's a great time to be alive.
Agree on this, alot of people are aware, thats why them elites are desperate than a mf , like i said there peak is coming to an end.

jem123

Established
This would be long, but not enough too, there's so many reasons why the elites use 7:
First of all It derives much of its meaning from being tied directly to God’s creation of all things.

1-. It matches our memory capacity. In 1956, George Miller of Harvard University wrote what is today considered one of the classic papers in psychology in which he demonstrated that most people can retain roughly seven items of information in their short-term memory. (MK, predective programming) .

2- It fits our attention spans. Because of our mental capacity favoring seven items, seven is also a good fit for our attentions spans, as long as the information is presented in seven groups. While bloggers and authors tend to take advantage of this fact, some seem to take more advantage the others

3:.It is a prime number. Prime numbers are those that can only be divided by themselves and by the number 1, and have long been considered special to mathematicians and non-mathematicians alike. Seven is considered by some to be the most ‘prime’ number within the first 10 numbers as you cannot multiply it within the group, making it a kind of optimal-prime.

The number 7 is much more prevalent in nature than most of us realize: There are 7 oceans, 7 continents, 7 vertebrae in the neck,7 layers of skin (2 outer and 5 inner), ocean waves roll in sevens, the rainbow has 7 colors, sound has 7 notes, there are 7 directions.
In Numerology: Number 7 Is the Key To Spirituality
It represents spirituality. It resonates with the vibrations and energies of the ‘"Collective Consciousness" spiritual awakening and awareness, , spiritual enlightenment, also relates to the attributes of mental analysis, philosophy and philosophical, alchemy, manifesting and manifestation .
Relates to:
The Planet: Saturn (satan's so called planet)
The Chariot Tarot Card
Saturday (the elite love this day they have history with it)
Colour: Violet/"PURPLE" (THATS WHY THEY SAY I PURPLE YOU, IT ALL GO IN CIRCLES)
It is a ‘magical’ vibration and is the number of the occultist and the esoteric.
oh okay! thank you very much! I learned from this!