BTS discussion thread

Berrywon88

Star
honestly not sure where it is from, but it seems they are acting like children again
at this point is amazing they keep doing this type of content, i mean they are grown men. Idk but i imagine they must feel ridiculous doing it
Not them acting like they don't know what an umbrella is or the function of it. I swear they are getting worse! Pretty soon they'll have them with jumbo crayons trying to color within the lines.

The kpop industry as a whole is so cringe. I came across this jenn!e vid she released post t@e rumors and she legit act like she's 3 yrs old.
Exaggerated reactions and all. It's as if she's never seen products before. Fckn ridiculous! Like honey you are how old? You have allegedly slept with how many idols now?? You've posed in your CK underwear...you can cut the kiddie innocent act, that ship has sailed!

PrincessPunch

Veteran
Not them acting like they don't know what an umbrella is or the function of it. I swear they are getting worse! Pretty soon they'll have them with jumbo crayons trying to color within the lines.

The kpop industry as a whole is so cringe. I came across this jenn!e vid she released post t@e rumors and she legit act like she's 3 yrs old.
Exaggerated reactions and all. It's as if she's never seen products before. Fckn ridiculous! Like honey you are how old? You have allegedly slept with how many idols now?? You've posed in your CK underwear...you can cut the kiddie innocent act, that ship has sailed!
this video was trending on youtube too. she's probably loving all the attention she's getting from the dating scandal

PrincessPunch

Veteran

cadiz

Star

lol yeah BP are really fake with their baby voices and cute act
besides Jennie is friends with some really shady people, she is even friends with the Weeknd and was partying with him (he is a known drug addict)

so please this all baby voice I'm cute innocent girl act, it's all fake

Kimiko2

Established

She is as fake as her new bi boyfriend

The way she acts in the states is totally different than in SK

She goes from innocent baby to LA white girl

Berrywon88

Star
lol yeah BP are really fake with their baby voices and cute act
besides Jennie is friends with some really shady people, she is even friends with the Weeknd and was partying with him (he is a known drug addict)

so please this all baby voice I'm cute innocent girl act, it's all fake
Dang girl gets around! She seems to "hang out" with everybody. I didn't know she knew the weeknd too. She really is the female version of t@e. And yeah she's as fake as they come. Girlie was never innocent. There's a lot of photos out there proving as much...
Jennie4.jpg
Her old New Zealand buddies look high af here. And she doesn't seem to mind that one dude has his hand on her chest while the other guy is making a vulgar sexual gesture using her arm.

arhur12

Star
Dang girl gets around! She seems to "hang out" with everybody. I didn't know she knew the weeknd too. She really is the female version of t@e. And yeah she's as fake as they come. Girlie was never innocent. There's a lot of photos out there proving as much...
View attachment 75323
Her old New Zealand buddies look high af here. And she doesn't seem to mind that one dude has his hand on her chest while the other guy is making a vulgar sexual gesture using her arm.
So V found his soul mate in her loll

Laura755y

Star
View attachment 75323
Hold on a min! Thats her ?!? She really looks different. Tbh, i always got the fake ass girl, who slep in every boy's room, vibe from her.

Last edited:

Laura755y

Star
Beeteeass upcoming new turd.
View attachment 75326
It's sounding like another "life goes on" or any of their other interchangeable sappy songs they always dedicate to armpits. Also budget looks like it was 5 bucks for this mv.
Girl, what was that! They can atleast make a decent teaser, and what did they said in the end, "the most beautiful moment is yet to come" yeah in hell baby, them 7 looks like a melting ken doll, actual jokes.

Berrywon88

Star
Hold on a min! That her ?!? She really looks different. Tbh, i always got the fake ass girl, who slept in every boy's room, vibe from her.
Yup it's her. She had quite a bit of ps done.
main-qimg-1acd98244c21815662700a581124e9ee-lq.jpeg.jpg
jennie3.jpg
Before fame she was less than average at best, and isn't it funny how these idols are always 10 shades lighter skin tone after debut. There was also allegations of jenn!e being a bully and tormenting students before she was even with bp. She was a part of the popular mean girls clique in her school apparently.

Berrywon88

Star
Girl, what was that! They can atleast make a decent teaser, and what did they said in the end, "the most beautiful moment is yet to come" yeah in hell baby, them 7 looks like a melting ken doll, actual jokes.
"Melting Ken dolls"..ahahahaha!!! That explains them perfectly! I can't stop laughing!

And they were doing that corny staring out in the distance sh!t yet again...
BTS_Yet_To_Come_Teaser_J-Hope_2.jpg
Jeon, that cringy wattpad character is a lost case.
I'm in stitches lol! He really is tho

PrincessPunch

Veteran
View attachment 75323
wasn't she also a bully? and i remembered seeing tweets about her old fb posts a long time ago and she would call girls sluts and other shit like that

Laura755y

Star
View attachment 75327
View attachment 75328
Before fame she was less than average at best, and isn't it funny how these idols are always 10 shades lighter skin tone after debut. There was also allegations of jenn!e being a bully and tormenting students before she was even with bp. She was a part of the popular mean girls clique in her school apparently.
Well well well, some habits never change, she was part of a popular mean girls clique back in the days, and now she's part of a psychopath mixed clique.

Laura755y

Star
"Melting Ken dolls"..ahahahaha!!! That explains them perfectly! I can't stop laughing!

And they were doing that corny staring out in the distance sh!t yet again...
View attachment 75329

I'm in stitches lol! He really is tho
I till this day, still searching for the reason behind the "staring out in the distance shit" like what are they looking at, there's nothin out there

cadiz

Star
View attachment 75323
looking like a complete different person too
it's so creepy to look at predebut pictures of these idols, I think 90% of them look like different people

that's why it's funny how fans worship their visuals...I mean....it's all plastic surgery

queen82

Star
View attachment 75327
View attachment 75328
it looks she lost many weights in the face ..