BTS discussion thread

PrincessPunch

Veteran
Agree especially with the part about him being an ageing fuckboy. He's easy replaceable and the next version is in training or has just debuted. Men just like him throughout history thought fans wouldn't leave but they always do. Public love is fickle. It lasts as long as it takes for the next thing to come along. Squid girl gives me the creeps. Gdragon has gone through a lot and doesn't deserve to be cheated on. The chaebolie cut her loses and was spotted at an abortion clinic months ago. I wondered why she wouldn't want a child with the most popular and handsome man. Now we know why. There's a lot of hate towards him in SK. His fandom is in Japan, China and overseas. The same places he whines about visiting and talks about missing home.
hold up...who was at an abortion clinic? the chaebol gf?? :oops: how do you know?

The number 42 is highly meaningful, 42 is the answer to the “ultimate question of life, the universe, and everything", it also equal 6 if we add up both numbers, its also 8 if we multply em, and 8 is a symbol of infinity and a constant flow of energy and power. It is often related to material wealth, money, and success in business. Also, number 8 is representing pleasures, and the dark side of this figure is just that – excessive usage of vices.
And u'r so right, i dont really believe all their childhood stories, some of them were surely born into this, about their concept having to do with Janus, ur right too, Janus or Ianus, is said to be a god wjo is identified with Doors,gates (the b*s logo is a half open gate) and all beginnings( if we go back to the wing album, there is a songcalled begin which was performed by Jeon, in the song the verse" you make me begin" is repeated often, they said its a gratitude song for his members, but no it isnt and the song being in the wings era makes it even more sus.

yeah their whole concept is revolving around janus and is a whole janus ritual and 8 is really meaningful to the occult world it’s also the ousborous the serpent biting its tail which creates an infinity loop a mobius strip .. the whole baskeball theme going on is also connected to 8 bc BB is literally code 22 and 88

“Usually the number is obfuscated, concealed in such a way to leverage it as part of a ritual or in symbol magic. This can be embedded in a wide variety of ways. It may appear with the 8 being disguised as something else, like a letter S, or uppercase B, or hidden in a pattern of circles. The letter H is the 8th letter, so HH is a simple substitution code for 88. When Z is 1, SS is 88, and combined, an SH or HS may be signaling 88. These letter pairs are often separated as acronyms. As with any esoteric signaling, finding redundancy and supplementary symbolism will reveal what's been concealed. Sometimes the 8 and 8 are the counts of things in a scene, visually or audibly. Sometimes the 88 is embedded in the gematria of a key word. Or, color. The word, purple is Code 88: p+u+r+p+l+e = 16+21+18+16+12+5 = 88”

purple has to do with mixing of blue and red as we all know w

88 is connected to so many things for example

⁃ the 88 keys (key being a symbol for janus) of the piano which are also in black and white symbolizing knowledge of good and evil and duality which is also known as lucieferian illjumination and the piano is often shown as a gateway for example taylor swifts mv cardigan
⁃ analemma which is the way the moon and sun move it forms an 8 with both u get 88
⁃ the full count of the constellations is 88
⁃ 88 is the atomic number for radium which has the atomic symbol Ra which is the name of the sun god the elites still worship with his many names janus included which is saturn and saturn was the sun god the ancient ppl and the ppl of today still worship
⁃ 88 is also the two pillars bc jachin is for the sun male light (red) the other boaz for the moon female darkness (blue)
⁃ the caduceus staff which is two serpents (seraphim) as you know it wrapped around a staff with wings while their bodies from 88 and we know well that this staff is connected to hermeticism (being the staff of hermes) and of course pharmakia (magic)

88 is 16 which is 1+6 which is 7 which is shiva (in hebrew) and it is another name for sirius then u have radios and such called 88 raising sirius xm all worshipping the same entity

i want to say something thats unrelated to what we are talking about here but that heist theme all those gunshots all those bullets(while mass shootings are happening in america almost at the same time which are staged events ofc even if there are real victims those lites dont care as long as it does the job the more death the better) and mafia gangs being made into concepts recently is connected to many layers too but it is mainly the increasing of lawlessness and on the other side it shows that they are indeed secret agents who might be sleeping now but will be activated and used by their masters the ones who programmed them if those people dont repent and dont turn to the Lord … and there is no such thing as too deep into something no matter how bad it is because Jesus died for every single human being on earth and carried our shame our sin on the cross meaning that even if the biggest murderer turns back to the Lord and repents sincerely they will be saved and renewed and washed and made whiter than snow woth the blood of Christ which was shed on the cross for ALL HUMANKIND. this shows how merciful our God is even if it is something we humans wouldnt do because we see those acts as filthy and sigusting and inhumane AND THEY CERTAINLY ARE … but God loves those ppl no matter what they do and waits for them to turn to Him but if they dont do that they will go where the enemy and his demons will be thrown into the lake of fire .. but a revival is coming even mafia leaders will repent and spread the good news because the pouring of the later rain is approaching quickly and everyone will have to make a choice whom they will serve and where their final destination will be

I heard about back rooms…what are they exactly are they a creepypasta? Do people actually go to these rooms in their dreams ?
i was thinking about the advanced technology those people have which we have never heard about let alone seen bc the technology we have today had been around for longer than 50 years so we are being deceived with old gadgets thus making us believe that we are the most advanced in the whole history making us think we are the smartest etc making us view people who lived in the past as lowly beings bc what is life without technology to a person who has been so addicted to it they cant separate themselves of it or say no to “newly created” gadgets that hit the market and take our minds away bc of HOW COOL IT IS when in fact its a trap which is casting a sleeping spell on you and its main purpose is to steal your soul and separate you from God while turning you into a narcissistic sheep consummator and obeyer of their lawless laws.. so lets go back to the subject

“The Great Experiment

Taking a different route from 'The Accident', the Backrooms were created by the world's governments as means for human experimentation, away from the prying eyes of the press. It would start with the homeless, viewed poorly in the eyes of the public, their disappearances would spark much concern, before eventually becoming more wide-reaching. Anyone could be taken in the sleep and dumped into the Backrooms. The Backrooms are a series of complex facilities operated by the US government in order to research how the mind would react to unexplainable anomalies, though it has grown far beyond that.”

“Collective Unconscious/Idealism Theory

According to the famous psychiatrist, Carl Jung, humans have a “collective unconscious”, a series of ideas that we all universally share as a species with the Backrooms being one of these concepts. Liminal spaces are wired into our collective minds, as shared places and the Backrooms are simply a shared perception of these liminal spaces. Practically, the human being is only affected by the world as he perceives it, so when a human falls asleep and dreams, hallucinates a vision of this collective perception, he is sucked into it. As such, people in the Backrooms are often dreaming or delirious. Another interpretation is that the Backrooms would be the various dreams/parallel realities of the Cosmic/Divine Mind.”

mr jung again came into the picture you just can’t run away from him ... anyways what i think it can also be connected to opening of portals thru rituals for example cern (cernunnos - pan) which they will use to open the abyss making our world and the spiritual (evil) world collide and come together just what the world economic forum spoke about virtual reality and the physical world becoming one... also many those backrooms look like roblox games or minecraft and if you look them up the levels and themes it haz arcades retro rolling rink empty parking lot theAter and al sorts of things also janus is shown with green and blue eyes there just like the cat in txt concept and bts concept it is the exact same thing he is also wearing androgynous clothes so how about that.. it adds up way too much and i don’t believe in coincidences

cadiz

Star
Agree especially with the part about him being an ageing fuckboy. He's easy replaceable and the next version is in training or has just debuted. Men just like him throughout history thought fans wouldn't leave but they always do. Public love is fickle. It lasts as long as it takes for the next thing to come along. Squid girl gives me the creeps. Gdragon has gone through a lot and doesn't deserve to be cheated on. The chaebolie cut her loses and was spotted at an abortion clinic months ago. I wondered why she wouldn't want a child with the most popular and handsome man. Now we know why. There's a lot of hate towards him in SK. His fandom is in Japan, China and overseas. The same places he whines about visiting and talks about missing home.

the fans get angry with everyone
but HE is the one making it obvious, wearing her earrings just to say "yeah im dating her"

i didnt see Jennie doing anything on her social media, it's mostly him, and korean fans believe he is posting shady things about GD on his Instagram for weeks now

he has an ungly personality, and the only reason he has fans is his face.....no talent there

Squid girl is very bizarre, obviously on a shit ton of substances and starving herself paper thin to keep up with sinister Hollywood expectations of her. She isn't getting those movie parts without fucking her way through all the higher ups believe me.

And deffo, as soon as these boys enlist, there goes your hallyu wave that is taking over the mainstream. SK is trying to do what Japan did but hasnt an ounce of talent to really cement themselves as a popular culture leader. I really thought jimin would be the one to go far as his SK reputation was pretty good but his company fucked him with that health insurance problem lol.

I wonder if the chaebol is really done or they'll end up in a business arrangement with her keeping quite while he fucks all the jennies he can find lmao.
The chaebol might go for that, because she's a culture striver, but she has better options. He has a face that's getting older and no money. Her wealth ensures that she will keep cute men on rotation. The company did them dirty. Because they weren't allowed to do separate projects, most of them have whatever change was given to them, and nothing else. Now their popularity is declining and they've oversaturated the market. Jm's reputation has been destroyed and Jk is losing his voice. If they can't have them, they won't have a future after btees ends.

What did you hear about squid girl? She gives me bad vibes. Maybe that's why she was able to play her character because she knows the dark side.

the fans get angry with everyone
but HE is the one making it obvious, wearing her earrings just to say "yeah im dating her"

i didnt see Jennie doing anything on her social media, it's mostly him, and korean fans believe he is posting shady things about GD on his Instagram for weeks now

he has an ungly personality, and the only reason he has fans is his face.....no talent there
She breathes and fans go crazy. All he has is his face and barely. He can't sing, dance or treat their fans like human beings. Now that I can see them from the outside, they have no regard for any of their fans unless they can do something for them. The group as a whole is phoney and milking vulnerable people of their money, attention and sanity.

Berrywon88

Star
And deffo, as soon as these boys enlist, there goes your hallyu wave that is taking over the mainstream.
Whooohoo can't wait!
ezgif.com-gif-maker-7.gif
I'm just so sick of this obsession with everything SK. All they do is straight up jack other cultures and claim them as their own.
SK is trying to do what Japan did but hasnt an ounce of talent to really cement themselves as a popular culture leader.
Facts! Couldn't have said it better. I saw this clip the other day and I can't believe this is what's passing for talent.
Their Idol industry is a joke! Their dramas are corny and toxic as hell and basically the same story over and over again. I just don't see the appeal with anything SK is bringing to the table. Sorry.

PrincessPunch

Veteran
Whooohoo can't wait!
View attachment 74925
I'm just so sick of this obsession with everything SK. All they do is straight up jack other cultures and claim them as their own.

Facts! Couldn't have said it better. I saw this clip the other day and I can't believe this is what's passing for talent.
Their Idol industry is a joke! Their dramas are corny and toxic as hell and basically the same story over and over again. I just don't see the appeal with anything SK is bringing to the table. Sorry.
you're not alone this whole hallyu whatever is getting annoying the whole country sold out and you see it within their entertainment industry and all these kdramas and music they're shoving down our throats with all the occult symbolism. and sorry not related but i saw on twitter that now sm is planning on doing their n cee t hollywood thing

Laura755y

Star
Whooohoo can't wait!
View attachment 74925

Same, the same ass thing while changing the actors/idols, no creativity, like bru'h thats so ugly.

Berrywon88

Star
you're not alone this whole hallyu whatever is getting annoying the whole country sold out and you see it within their entertainment industry and all these kdramas and music they're shoving down our throats with all the occult symbolism. and sorry not related but i saw on twitter that now sm is planning on doing their n cee t hollywood thing
Yup, it is annoying. It's too much all at once, an overload of content from SK and people will eventually get sick of it. Especially when this content has no substance or an ounce of creativity. And whoa, I didn't know about this NCT Hollywood thing. How many different versions of this group is SM going to come out with?? Jeezus! Also, I've noticed for some time SK entertainment industry trying to infiltrate hollywierd, but I see them in the end crashing and burning.

cadiz

Star
Yup, it is annoying. It's too much all at once, an overload of content from SK and people will eventually get sick of it. Especially when this content has no substance or an ounce of creativity. And whoa, I didn't know about this NCT Hollywood thing. How many different versions of this group is SM going to come out with?? Jeezus! Also, I've noticed for some time SK entertainment industry trying to infiltrate hollywierd, but I see them in the end crashing and burning.
i saw that South Korea are doing a copy of the Spanish series "money heist" too
basically a korean version of the same show

Netflix Reveals “Money Heist: Korea” Trailer & Release Date

they even wear the same uniforms as the original series....where is the creativity?
they also did this with Game of Thrones and Squid Game is very inspired on the japanese show "alice in borderland"

it's very hard to find anything that comes from SK that is original,, it's like they like to copy everything

queen82

Star

they even wear the same uniforms as the original series....where is the creativity?
they also did this with Game of Thrones and Squid Game is very inspired on the japanese show "alice in borderland"

it's very hard to find anything that comes from SK that is original,, it's like they like to copy everything
yes nothing original

Everything, even technology was copied or given from other countries. Past the glittering high rises, the country is poor. The citizens call it Joseon hell. The Joseon era was one with systemic inequality, slavery and few opportunities to move up except by studying and becoming a scholar. Sounds like modern times.

Attachments