BTS discussion thread

cadiz

Star
More rumors about Jm. Why is he being targeted?
don't know but I read a random rumor that his relationship with Hybe new CEO is not good and he doesn't want to renew the contract

to me, this desperation Hybe has to get an exemption is probably related to some of the members (maybe JM) and the fact they won't renew after enlistment

maybe they know that in two years time, the group won't be complete anymore.
JM behavior in the past year or so is not the same

look how Hybe forced alll of them toi open Instagram accounts, and JM is stilll mia, it's clear something different about him

cadiz

Star
There's goes my lunch. I'm not hungry anymore. He was old enough to be her father. Are there any decent companies or is the environment one that discourages decency is they want to be successful? The smaller companies are even worse.

JY-P was also part of a weird cult, that was related to some big tragedies apparently

Dispatch reports on JYP’s alleged involvement with Salvation Sect

In an exclusive report, Dispatch has provided evidence of JYP‘s involvement with the Salvation Sect, which has been described as a cult and has been connected to both the Odaeyang Mass Suicide and the Sewol Ferry Tragedy.

lightroom

Rookie
his wife is the niece of that cult leader who owned the ferry then escaped after the incident and was found dead after a nation wide man hunt. Till this day i don’t understand how koreans can mourn the death of sewol ferry’s victims and then jam to his little cute kpop girl groups the next day, he actually denied he was at any religious ceremony but he was found by dispatch which is just funny to me lol. cults in sk are a big deal cuz they brainwash and scam people all the time. tourists are advised not to follow anyone who claims to be promoting some religion. he was also doing some pastor stuff in the philippines just last week. yes he showed up with the bible in a public place and started preaching. so confusing.D3E04A0E-0CE0-4622-BB83-05232A1DB92D.jpeg

Last edited:

Laura755y

Star
The maknaes have red, while the hyungs have green. What could that mean ? Could it be that they are no longer hiding their allegiances to their god or asking their god to make them even more successful!
The red has 2 obvious meanings: fire and blood, the green on the other hand means the forests its said that their "god" not satan, when he'll come, he gonna make it rain and make trees sprout.

lightroom

Rookie
something i found on his wife’s uncle, the cult leader and how they’re implicated in embezzlement and other crimes. additionally, i remember him announcing a conference with all the media and reporters including dispatch to explain the misunderstanding, then disappeared..? he never made one but he literally chose the time and place, yet there was no further explanations. the same for the actor that was caught with him. says it was all a coincidence and it was just a normal catholic lecture. i say it was recruitment day and he was being light on purpose considering the fact that many weren’t real members.
according to Dispatch:
So he just happened to rent out a salvation sect
building. Happened to eat at a restaurant owned
by the sect. Happened to drink coffee at a cafe
owned by the sect. Happened to have met with
sect members that night. He happened to get
married to the niece of Yo Byung Eon. So many
coincidences here.
i want to get deeper into this but maybe it’s not the right place, but he himself revealed years before he was an atheist. he could be lying. but if he wasn’t and really wasn’t messing with his wife’s folks, what if he decided to join so they help his company after his american business with wonder girls failed?
4F794A52-A144-4D6E-9BCF-961E8C7BA6B3.jpeg

don't know but I read a random rumor that his relationship with Hybe new CEO is not good and he doesn't want to renew the contract

to me, this desperation Hybe has to get an exemption is probably related to some of the members (maybe JM) and the fact they won't renew after enlistment

maybe they know that in two years time, the group won't be complete anymore.
JM behavior in the past year or so is not the same

look how Hybe forced alll of them toi open Instagram accounts, and JM is stilll mia, it's clear something different about him
He's in hiding and probably not doing well. I think he was setup with his health insurance. The company probably handles that for him, and when he stopped cooperating, they fucked him over. He should pretend to want to sign, and leave after it gets closer to signing. They can't touch him overseas. That's why he's never allowed away from one of the hyungs.

JY-P was also part of a weird cult, that was related to some big tragedies apparently

Dispatch reports on JYP’s alleged involvement with Salvation Sect

In an exclusive report, Dispatch has provided evidence of JYP‘s involvement with the Salvation Sect, which has been described as a cult and has been connected to both the Odaeyang Mass Suicide and the Sewol Ferry Tragedy.
How did he manage to stay on top with that kind of stuff in his closet? He's very weird, eating only organic and wearing one or two outfits the whole year. Everyone says he's new age.

Laura755y

Star
I don’t know why but to me it looks like the maknae line having the colour red is so fitting because:

red= mars, sex, fire, passion

the maknae line is different than the hyung line and also get treated differently, they attract more fans and awaken sexual feelings in them

green: jupiter, wisdom, spirituality, peace

the hyung members especially joon and yoongi have this kind of authority/spiritual teacher image. Joon wrote all the songs that have occultic connections in them, he is the leader of the group and army literally treat him like some sort of president.
I didnt know about this jupiter and mars thing, but thank you so mich for the new info, and you're right, about turtle and the older one having the authority persona and the younger ones having the s*x appeal.

Laura755y

Star
No problem I’m new to this forum and I learn Vedic astrology because Hollywood and the idol industry has A LOT of occultic symbolism from it it’s insane actually they all act like their vedic placements, one day when I take my time I’ll show them to you guys. One example is how the leader is a sidereal Scorpio jyeshta moon and the Nakshatra jyeshta symbol is a umbrella and his solo song “rain” depicts rain and umbrellas. The deity of this nakshatra is Indra the god of heavens, he was once punished with thousands of eyes on his body that’s why many jyeshta natives in the industry make so much eye symbolism and Venusians/sidereal Taurus and libra too because Venus is Blind on one eye and we also see lucifer being connected to Venus and in Vedic astrology Venus taught the Asuras ( demons )

i always noticed something about the leader, he made the one eye symbol since debut, especially his weird one eye winking it always triggered me I just thought I found him cringe but no it was because he was so damn obvious about it.View attachment 74799View attachment 74801
Hey welcome .
And Oh yeah, i said it here before, that each one of em acts (infront of cameras) like their astrology signs, and i saw alot of videos with titles like park acting like a libra or some crap like that.
About turtle (Joon), yeah he wzs so obvious bout it since the very begginning, beside he is a misogynstic, and a pervert, nothin like his persona.

Riko

Veteran
I think tae is caught up in all of this shit in the absolute worst way. But he won't be exposed for shit until he goes public with a girl and the fans have finally had enough lol. The government will protect him and his sponsors until they don't need to.

Laura755y

Star
I have a lot to say about joon…his “real” side he’s a manipulator and knows how to make a crowd follow his words since jyeshta is his moon Nakshatra this is even more apparent. Jyeshta is ruled by Mercury, the planet of communication and the mind. A lot of Mercury Nakshatras are manipulators and tricksters same for Taehyung he’s a revati ( Mercury Nakshatra ) Pisces moon.

Tae…( idk what y’all call him here ) he’s a weird one. In one of their Halloween videos he dressed up as joker and revati is associated with villiany, trickster and compared to the joker in their storyline he is the killer/crazy character and the fallen Angel. In singularity he wears a mask which symbolizes him having a side of himself no ones knows and hides. He acts so innocent and makes this “Tata face” and the next second he acts like a complete different person, a true trickster. Revatis love to test people and bring a reaction out of them, pisces is ruled by jupiter and jupiter is DUAL so again the duality it’s the last zodiac sign and Nakshatra…this man doesn’t just have basic cutesy duality like every Kpop idol because it’s seen as cool no, he has a duality which is sinister and he keeps it hidden and explores it in secret for a reason.

then we see him “talking to his angels” going to Korean fortune tellers because he needs to balance out his water filled chart with fire.Revati is meant to be (a godly nakshatra, extremely spiritual, very caring of people, etc) but we always see these natives jumping back and forth because they’re just so dual.

revati also translates to “wealth” a lot of them grow up in poor families and rise to fame and success just like him BUT they can loose themselves in this illusion which is why we (damn I just heard a ringing in my left ear ) see some revatis good hearted and innocent at first stage of their lives but they become rotten later in life because people took advantage of their kindness or money/abundance made them power hungry.

View attachment 74804View attachment 74805View attachment 74806
I loved the way, you described V in, it really fit whatever they show. I dont know much about astrology, but something im sure of is that they act like this on purpose. Also its not a coincidence their birthdays matches many ritual dates. Its all in the same circle.

arhur12

Star
No problem I’m new to this forum and I learn Vedic astrology because Hollywood and the idol industry has A LOT of occultic symbolism from it it’s insane actually they all act like their vedic placements, one day when I take my time I’ll show them to you guys. One example is how the leader is a sidereal Scorpio jyeshta moon and the Nakshatra jyeshta symbol is a umbrella and his solo song “rain” depicts rain and umbrellas. The deity of this nakshatra is Indra the god of heavens, he was once punished with thousands of eyes on his body that’s why many jyeshta natives in the industry make so much eye symbolism and Venusians/sidereal Taurus and libra too because Venus is Blind on one eye and we also see lucifer being connected to Venus and in Vedic astrology Venus taught the Asuras ( demons )

i always noticed something about the leader, he made the one eye symbol since debut, especially his weird one eye winking it always triggered me I just thought I found him cringe but no it was because he was so damn obvious about it.View attachment 74799View attachment 74801
could you tell about Big Bang's GDragon his MVs have so much disturbing symbolism I feel sus that he has connections with the "elites" also do you know about sh1nee specifically about j0nghyun? I am an ex-Sh@wol so I am curious about jj0ng

jem123

Established

This was really fascinating! If you don't mind, would you please tell how would their planets and placements effect them in the future ? Will they become sinister and twisted as they grow old?
I am really curious to know more!

jem123

Established
Thank you! If I had their exact birth time that would even be more detailed but from what I observed from sidereal Leo and mostly in the magha portion music artists That rose to fame, they loose themselves, leave the industry or die really early…because they’re Ketu natives.

ketu wants to be hidden, but people can’t help but be attracted to them they’re not the same as their Rahu counterparts who are more suit for fame because it rules the material world/maya ketu is a spiritual node.

i notice people having strong ketu influence being propelled to fame then “gone too soon” before they could really excell. and remembered most after they’re gone

amy winehouse: mula moon conj ketu
left eye: first house in ketu ,
aaliyah: magha moon, first house in ketu
selena Quintanilla : mula moon, ashwini sun

people enjoy projecting onto ketu people & a lot of Ketu folks are willing to take on those projections to the point of losing themselves & what they originally set out to do but in death the projection is magnified even more.

which is why I’m scared for jk…he got a new tattoo and he always does it when they’re on break he added more shoulder tattoos after sowoozoo and around his wrist after vegas it’s a form of self harm even when since as a child he wanted to get tattoos but everyone with perfectly healthy eyes can see he does it as a coping mechanism. He reminds me a lot of Micheal Jackson and they’re both magha, used by the elite for a certain agenda, people are obsessed with them and were in the music industry since they were children.
View attachment 74857
How interesting! Thank you so much!

arhur12

Star
Gdragon is a Magha Leo sun and in one of their music videos he sits on a throne, a lot of magha artists are seen sitting on a throne, why? Because it’s their symbol. Magha is a nakshatra associated with Royalty/The Throne/Lineage, I always see this pattern in Kpop where the sidereal Leos especially in magha are the most popular or respected…JK is a magha moon which influences him even more and people are literally crazy about him to a point they even think they have a spiritual connection to him ( yes I’ve seen those and it’s not a joke it’s disturbing I’m sure they put spells on these poor spiritual weak girls it all started with the music video DNA there’s a reason jk’s eyes are focused on the beginning and his evil grin I’ll explain it another time )

but why are people so drawn to them ? Just look at Micheal Jackson he is a magha sun even Beyoncé who is also sidereal Leo and people treat her like a goddess, it’s because everything revolves around the sun, flowers look up to the sun, we do it because it gives us warmth. In astrology and mythology the Sun is the KING. Sun is addictive, how can you live Without the sun ? This is why they’re the most popular in the industry and their fanbase is so obsessed and worships them. When Leo is under magha it becomes occultic because it’s connected to ancestry and it’s a ketu nakshatra ( occult, knowledge, where we came from, hidden talent, spiritualism, research, detachment ).View attachment 74843View attachment 74844

Micheal Jackson
Magha sun
View attachment 74846
View attachment 74847
meghan the stallion
Magha moon

gdragons moon sign is apparently Virgo chitra nakshatra which again is a Rakshasha ("Demonic"/Rebellious or Savage Nakshatra) Krittika, Ashlesha, Magha, Chitra, Vishakha, Jyestha, Mula, Dhanistha, and Shatabhisha

being a demonic Nakshatra is not bad but in the music industry it gives you immense power and they do well because we live in Kaliyug, all the things that weren't considered good in ancient times give wealth in kaliyug cause it's a corrupt society.

chitras symbol is the Pearl and he is known for being the male celebrity that wears pearls

bullshit song lyrics:
G ain't no bullshit, bitch, I'm real
I was born calm and collected
My destiny is bullshit
I’m pure, Korean, natural, and limited edition
A MAGIC PEARL, a magic stick, bang bang, I’m aroused

View attachment 74849

I’m watching his music videos right now and the amount of symbolism is insane, I’ll make a part two:)
Ohh thank you and please could you tell about sh1nee's jonghyun too his birth date is April 08 1990 born in seoul he died so young and there is mystery surrounding his death some say he got murdered by the elites and even the group sh1nee itself so I am very curious about him and his members

Vmort

Star
@Saraya
Thnak you very muc. Please can you explain my situation?

Who I am: I am firstborn of virginal mother. I was born in 23 September, SUNDAY, 1990, 10:00.
I have PTSD with fragmented memory because my father was MK ULTRA MK DELTA victim and he sacrificed himself for me not being part of the MK ULTRA.
Instant information comes in my mind during inegration:
9 may, 13 00, 3 rd floor, Sokolniki (Sokol -- Falcon, 1812 Moscow EAST district), maternity hospital (родильный дом - RUS).
1993 year. Year didn't show up in the memory but 3 year is when MK ULTRA MK DELTA starts (Fiona Barnett). 9 may 1993 was SUNDAY just like my birth date. I also lack of memories before 1993.
Amnesia also blocked all memories before 1993-- yes, loss of my father was that traumatic.

Description of the room:Memory.jpg
Room not wide, not big with just one window and with wooden panels from cherry (brown and orange colors of wood) and it fit more pre 1812 and medieval houses that modern. Orange curtain coverd the window wasn't long -- a wind opened and and I saw the top of the tree.
Have brick column in the room or it was entrance to the room.
Sun from window touched my skin at 13 00 -- window at the East side.
Visible top of the tree from the window. Tree was 3 floor high in 1993.
I have never seen wooden walls in maternity hospitals in Russia so it more like place where people lived than hospital. I have visited the district a lot of in my childhood.
I lay with my legs to a window with my brother (he may be my brother in my father side not the same mother, bu she had prengancy after me). My brother have dark blond hair and in blue shirt and jeans. Jeans are clothing we don't wear at home in Russia so they both are about to leave.

SOKOLNIKI DISTRICT MK ULTRA, MK DELTA CENTER IN MOSCOW-- it have 1812 buildings and tunnels. My father was here and I was supposed to be here too.
Sokolniki derives its name from the word "сокол" (sokol, meaning "falcon") in view of the Tsar's falcon hunting grounds which were located there, primarily on the territory of the present-day Sokolniki Park. The district also provides the name for one of its metro stations: Sokolniki Metro Station.
Shuna Symbolism
Even if the choice of colors are really symbolic... The four colors can be linked to the symbols of the sun (like the eagle and the crown, crown of gold): The green background, for the Antichrist, white, for purity, yellow and therefore gold and red.
The red glove, makes me think of the Freemason glove, which they affix on their heart.

I was born 23 September, Sunday, 1990 10 00 hours. I remember my father 9 May 13 00 SUNDAY just like my day of birth in the most likely 1993 year. I remeber in 13 00 sun from Window on my skin. What does it mean? Why these connection with Sunday of may 1993 and Sunday of my birth?