BTS discussion thread

queen82

Star
I knew there was something I forgot about. He wrote the coming of age ceremony. He's also performed with female artists in a way that made Jackson of got7 look grossed out.

They can't manage anything right. Every group under them suffers. Two of their top boy groups are shelved to focus on a group that hasn't debuted. Because of btees they have a good reputation but they've squandered it on a bullying scandal, bad music and mismanagement.
about Jyp he also choreographed the Coming of age ceremony not just wrote the song ... that man is a creep..

queen82

Star
Sounds like a Ponzi scheme and there's probably worse crimes. They mismanaged Nu'est and the group had to go on a survival show to gain new interest and stay afloat. Why would hive want a company like that? Sounds like a risk but no, they bought it and kept 17 as a group. They disbanded Nu'est, and GFriend didn't renew so their old label, Source Music, is l3ss3rafim's new home.
apparently the girl group Fromis 9 is still under Hybe , i'm kinda worried for them

about Jyp he also choreographed the Coming of age ceremony not just wrote the song ... that man is a creep..
There's goes my lunch. I'm not hungry anymore. He was old enough to be her father. Are there any decent companies or is the environment one that discourages decency is they want to be successful? The smaller companies are even worse.

arhur12

Star
They might call it that but sk definitely isn't considered as a state of America

It's really disgusting how desperate boys that suck and hive are for an exemption

I really hope they don't get it but going to the white house might really be in their favor unfortunately
I think them getting exemption would be more detrimental to their career because then even small mistakes amd scandals would blow up and would give knetz a chance to cancel them further, they won't be able to get away with releasing trashy songs like supertuna and dynamite because there is a chance they would be compared with other idols and their output

I beg your pardon???View attachment 74726
How does this even make sense? They can't speak about hate crimes against Asians in this country because they are not Asian Americans. They didn't grow up or ever live in the U.S. so how could they possibly know what Asian Americans go through as a minority here. They come from an extremely homogenous country where everyone is like them. This is just weird. Bteeass once again all up in America's butt with their performative activism bs.

Meeting creepy grandpa Joe won't save you from the SK army fellas.
Their country is racist to minorities, so they're not the best choice.

I get why they're using them, they're the most famous Asians around the globe, it's easy views and clicks. But weird to use them to close out AAPI month, they're from a homogenous country, they don't experience racism in their native country.
They are the racism. Idols are exposed for misogyny and racism all the time, and btees is no exception.

their manager apparently quit the job or he was fired because he know the fishy things in the company:

He was promoted to head of security. Their choreographer is in charge of dance and production. The company promoted those who were there in the beginning. When he was their manager, he treated them ok from what I saw. Then the newer groups were stuck with staff that slammed their heads and share rooms with them. I wonder why he left or was fired. Was he one of the employees posting about the company? I hope he finds something better.

jem123

Established
Theres somethin weird about this crap, all 6 have the croix either left or right eye, but park is the only one that has it in his throat !
The maknaes have red, while the hyungs have green. What could that mean ? Could it be that they are no longer hiding their allegiances to their god or asking their god to make them even more successful!