BTS discussion thread

Laura755y

Star
if he cheated on her and she found out this way i dont think t@e would be really happy about that. or do you think they made sure t@e and his chaebol gf and family know that they would expose him beforehand and told them this was to distract from the garam issue? plus j3nnie has orange hair now so they could have dated a while back or something
Could be this as well, korea is very known for using celebrity scandals to hide shit and/ or to drift the the public's attention from some bigger issues. They do this all the time, sometimes the idol/celebrity is paid for it, if he/she have some strong connections or family backgrounds.

Last edited:

cadiz

Star
if he cheated on her and she found out this way i dont think t@e would be really happy about that. or do you think they made sure t@e and his chaebol gf and family know that they would expose him beforehand and told them this was to distract from the garam issue? plus j3nnie has orange hair now so they could have dated a while back or something
yeah she seems to have a different hair color now so if the picture is real is probably old

like I said, is no coincidece they announced she broke up with Gdragon the same day this rumor is out

both agencies saying no comments letting people especulate
this could be all used as a distraction from the bully controversy that even reached the korean news

I read somewhere else...they can't use JM because of his recent scandal and JK already had the dating rumors a while back. So Veee is the option they had left

PrincessPunch

Veteran
yeah she seems to have a different hair color now so if the picture is real is probably old

like I said, is no coincidece they announced she broke up with Gdragon the same day this rumor is out

both agencies saying no comments letting people especulate
this could be all used as a distraction from the bully controversy that even reached the korean news

I read somewhere else...they can't use JM because of his recent scandal and JK already had the dating rumors a while back. So Veee is the option they had left
does yg work with hyb3 or something? why would he agree to this

teap3t

Rookie
View attachment 74567
It all comes full circle haha.

Y'all remember T@e followed Jenn!e on his Insta and then like a punk acted like it was a mistake and wrote to armies that he thought the website was scary as if he didn't know how to navigate on it. Lmao
View attachment 74563
Plus, Jenn!e knows johanna, T@e's rumored former girlfriend and is friends with squid girl.
View attachment 74562
View attachment 74566
Squid girl had followed t@e and liked his post.
View attachment 74564
T@e dressed up in a squid game costume at a concert.
View attachment 74565
Is all of this a coincidence, perhaps..but I think not. I think it's not that farfetched t@e could be with Jenn!e. They all run in the same social circles and know each other. He could have dated all three of these women at some point. It's also funny that Jenn!e is that one idol where her rumors and love life is always exposed. First it was leaked she was dating Kai, then rumors of her with G dragon, and now T@e. Yeesh!
There was a blind item a while back about j3nn1e's dating life.Apparently,she is with a chaebol,who is still in uni.He prefers privacy.So,they've come up with a plan to cover her real private life with dating rumours with gay idols.The male idols can be in the closet thanks to the rumours and no one pries too much into her dating life.Win-win for everyone.
Just my 2 cents.

arhur12

Star
[QUOTE="teap3t, post: 498911, member
There was a blind item a while back about j3nn1e's dating life.Apparently,she is with a chaebol,who is still in uni.He prefers privacy.So,they've come up with a plan to cover her real private life with dating rumours with gay idols.Th male idols can be in the closet thanks to the rumours and no one pries too much into her dating life.Win-win for everyone.
Just my 2 cents.
[/QUOTE]
So GD and Vee are gay?

queen82

Star
There was a blind item a while back about j3nn1e's dating life.Apparently,she is with a chaebol,who is still in uni.He prefers privacy.So,they've come up with a plan to cover her real private life with dating rumours with gay idols.The male idols can be in the closet thanks to the rumours and no one pries too much into her dating life.Win-win for everyone.
Just my 2 cents.
the male idol in the closes could be Kai

Berrywon88

Star
Just my 2 cents.
Seems odd if true. An idol's reputation can make or break their career. They're always portrayed as a sweet, innocent, never been kissed type to the public (especially female idols). Why would Jenn!e risk knetz scrutiny and fake several "scandals" for some rich college guy?? She comes from a rich family with connections herself and could land a chaebol anytime she pleases. I strongly doubt she would commit possible career su!cide to cover up one relationship with a uni kid.

Riko

Veteran
Jennie is good friends with Alexander Wang, a known rapist and serial drugger and abuser. GD dragon can also pretend he's all sunshine and light but no way he didn't know what seungri was doing and partake in it. She isn't some innocent idol angel that her fans say she is. The persisting long term rumours of her fucking YG speak otherwise. She's not that talented to be an ace or company princess for her abilities as an idol lol.

And there's no way in hell real chaebols would touch these idol's. They're the ones who rent them for an evening, they're not about to put a ring on something they get for opening their wallet occasionally lol. Not unless the benefit was too large and profitable to be ignored. There's nothing Jennie would give a legit chaebol. Maybe wealthy men in the industry could fall for it. But given that she's only bagged Gdragon, tae and kai speaks volumes as to where she stands in terms of how attractive she is to the corporate wealthy upper echelons.

Tea is spilling that they're currently in Jeju and were tryna be slick by taking cheaper flights and blending in. I just wanna know if they've been messing around with their respective partners being kept in the dark lol.

In korea it’s a big deal, people often put it in their bio and on twt for some reason most recent tweets containing MBTI types are East asian at least, it’s like their zodiac signs
Blood types too. They exchange blood types, birth year, animal they're born under and mbti. My high school made us take that test and I'm not Asian.

Jennie is good friends with Alexander Wang, a known rapist and serial drugger and abuser. GD dragon can also pretend he's all sunshine and light but no way he didn't know what seungri was doing and partake in it. She isn't some innocent idol angel that her fans say she is. The persisting long term rumours of her fucking YG speak otherwise. She's not that talented to be an ace or company princess for her abilities as an idol lol.

And there's no way in hell real chaebols would touch these idol's. They're the ones who rent them for an evening, they're not about to put a ring on something they get for opening their wallet occasionally lol. Not unless the benefit was too large and profitable to be ignored. There's nothing Jennie would give a legit chaebol. Maybe wealthy men in the industry could fall for it. But given that she's only bagged Gdragon, tae and kai speaks volumes as to where she stands in terms of how attractive she is to the corporate wealthy upper echelons.

Tea is spilling that they're currently in Jeju and were tryna be slick by taking cheaper flights and blending in. I just wanna know if they've been messing around with their respective partners being kept in the dark lol.
He knew and his members warned him many times to stop hanging with his friends. They said it in public and he didn't want to listen.

teap3t

Rookie
This is the blind.
"A certain K-Pop star who is part of the biggest all female group right now is lying to all her friends as to who she is dating. Apparently, only she and her manager know this.
The whole world believes she is dating someone high profile, but in fact it is all a ruse to deter from who she really is seeing. Truth to be told, the person she is with, is rather low-profile but with a reasonably high profile father from the tech-industry. Funny thing is, he is currently a student at one of the top universities in South East Asia. Yet the whole world is lead to believe she is currently together with another A-list Korean Idol that is actually still in the closet"