BTS discussion thread

Laura755y

Star
it could be that Veee and Jennie are dating

armys say it's an edited picture and the original was Veee and Hope but there are different pics from different angles

veee and Hope

Veee and Jennie

The car, sun glasses, clothes ,hair .arent the same, even the senery, the position and quality of camera between the 2 isnt the same it's reaaally hard to edit such details.

Attachments

cadiz

Star
The car, sun glasses, clothes ,hair .arent the same, even the senery, the position and quality of camera between the 2 isnt the same it's reaaally hard to edit such details.

yes, the fannacount said they saw them in Jeju island, so maybe taking a vacation together
just today it was announced she broke up with her ex boyfriend (gdragon) so the timing of this whole thing is weird

i don't think it's a coinidence
lets see what Hybe has to say, if they confirm then BT5 fans will have a meltdown, they hate BP besides taekook shippers won't like it

gettingedu

Established
I think you are right, I went to their channel and they have two videos of 20 mintutes about those MBTI tests
why are they promoting it so much?

I remember I took that test years ago and the result also said I had a very "special" personality, only 2% of population
At the time I didnt think too much of it but I understand that for some teens that are stilll trying to find their "real" personality the tests results can be taken as some type of "complete truth" and they might try to adapt to the results

Its just another form of brainwashing imo
I see these mbti thing in many peoples bios, is it that significant?

Riko

Veteran

It's so obviously them but the fans are losing their shit, weirdos lol.

Guess the chaebol couldn't lock the famewhore down and he jumped right onto the insta baddie instead, typical haha.

gettingedu

Established

armys say it's an edited picture and the original was Veee and Hope but there are different pics from different angles

veee and Hope

Veee and Jennie

I thought they didn’t let them drive?

Berrywon88

Star

veee and Hope

Veee and Jennie

ezgif.com-gif-maker-5.gif
It all comes full circle haha.

Y'all remember T@e followed Jenn!e on his Insta and then like a punk acted like it was a mistake and wrote to armies that he thought the website was scary as if he didn't know how to navigate on it. Lmao
1638843487-1.jpeg.jpg
Plus, Jenn!e knows johanna, T@e's rumored former girlfriend and is friends with squid girl.
download.jpeg.jpg
unnamed.jpg
Squid girl had followed t@e and liked his post.
264109095_438614481232429_3549584093147990151_n.jpg
T@e dressed up in a squid game costume at a concert.
Will-BTS-V-be-in-Squid-Game-2-Rumors-seems-to-be-true.jpg
Is all of this a coincidence, perhaps..but I think not. I think it's not that farfetched t@e could be with Jenn!e. They all run in the same social circles and know each other. He could have dated all three of these women at some point. It's also funny that Jenn!e is that one idol where her rumors and love life is always exposed. First it was leaked she was dating Kai, then rumors of her with G dragon, and now T@e. Yeesh!

Last edited:

cadiz

Star
View attachment 74567
It all comes full circle haha.

Y'all remember T@e followed Jenn!e on his Insta and then like a punk acted like it was a mistake and wrote to armies that he thought the website was scary as if he didn't know how to navigate on it. Lmao
View attachment 74563
Plus, Jenn!e knows johanna, T@e's rumored former girlfriend and is friends with squid girl.
View attachment 74562
View attachment 74566
Squid girl had followed t@e and liked his post.
View attachment 74564
T@e dressed up in a squid game costume at a concert.
View attachment 74565
Is all of this a coincidence, perhaps..but I think not. I think it's not that farfetched t@e could be with Jenn!e. They all run in the same social circles and know each other. He could have dated all three of these women at some point. It's also funny that Jenn!e is that one idol where her rumors and love life is always exposed. First it was leaked she was dating Kai, then rumors of her with G dragon, and now T@e. Yeesh!
yeah they have the same group of friends for sure

also funny how all those BT5 dating rumors happen because some random citizen took a picture but never exposed by Dispatch

remember JK and his tattoo girl the pic was leaked by some random source, and now this Veee pic too
will dispatch ever confirm? hybe has them on payroll

lightroom

Rookie
I think you are right, I went to their channel and they have two videos of 20 mintutes about those MBTI tests
why are they promoting it so much?

I remember I took that test years ago and the result also said I had a very "special" personality, only 2% of population
At the time I didnt think too much of it but I understand that for some teens that are stilll trying to find their "real" personality the tests results can be taken as some type of "complete truth" and they might try to adapt to the results

Its just another form of brainwashing imo
In korea it’s a big deal, people often put it in their bio and on twt for some reason most recent tweets containing MBTI types are East asian at least, it’s like their zodiac signs

Kimiko2

Established
I thought they didn’t let them drive?
Everyone drives/has personal cars except for NJ who doesn't know how to drive as of yet

BH hasn't responded to the dating rumors as of yet and YGee, has issued a statement saying no comment basically in regards to the rumors on jenni's behalf so...I..

Might be true

I hope it is so some of these blind sheep will wake up once they realize their boys are grown men who are having relationships with women that aren't them

queen82

Star

veee and Hope

Veee and Jennie

there's also rumors about him and Jisoo dating , she have a thing for Capricorn guys before Kai and now him eh eh

PrincessPunch

Veteran
Or he cheated and J0anna had to find out this way. Cheating culture is huge in sokor
if he cheated on her and she found out this way i dont think t@e would be really happy about that. or do you think they made sure t@e and his chaebol gf and family know that they would expose him beforehand and told them this was to distract from the garam issue? plus j3nnie has orange hair now so they could have dated a while back or something