BTS discussion thread

Laura755y

Star
sorry but what's mbti ?
MBTI, short for the Myers Briggs type indicator, is a personality test that distinguishes the main functions that make up one's personality: Introversion (I) vs. extroversion (E), intuition (N) vs. sensation (S), thinking (T) vs. feeling (F), judgment (J) .
Pretty sure them promoting mbti is agenda based. Saw this on Instagram, idk where is this from. Mbti has occult ties.
Edit: Can't open it, don't know why but they were wearing some lab-coats , with their mbti type mentioned.
Totally agree with you, the personality test has deep occult ties, the problem is not only in taking the test, but also the solution that they give . Also there's this weird shit that they pull like owww for example istg(i just gave an example idk if this istg is real) are rare or like 2% of the population and smart, the whole thing is odd, and embedded within it are false and dangerous ideas about race, gender, and class that drive bias and discrimination.

“Personality tests are by and large constructed to be ableist, to be racist, to be sexist, and to be classist,” says the disability justice advocate Lydia XZ Brown. “That’s what happens when you have a test … based on norms devised from college-educated straight white men with no known disabilities. Personality tests are useful for individual people sometimes on journeys of self-discovery. But when they’re used to make decisions by other people affecting someone’s life, they become dangerous tools.”

queen82

Star
MBTI, short for the Myers Briggs type indicator, is a personality test that distinguishes the main functions that make up one's personality: Introversion (I) vs. extroversion (E), intuition (N) vs. sensation (S), thinking (T) vs. feeling (F), judgment (J) .

Totally agree with you, the personality test has deep occult ties, the problem is not only in taking the test, but also the solution that they give . Also there's this weird shit that they pull like owww for example istg(i just gave an example idk if this istg is real) are rare or like 2% of the population and smart, the whole thing is odd, and embedded within it are false and dangerous ideas about race, gender, and class that drive bias and discrimination.

“Personality tests are by and large constructed to be ableist, to be racist, to be sexist, and to be classist,” says the disability justice advocate Lydia XZ Brown. “That’s what happens when you have a test … based on norms devised from college-educated straight white men with no known disabilities. Personality tests are useful for individual people sometimes on journeys of self-discovery. But when they’re used to make decisions by other people affecting someone’s life, they become dangerous tools.”
ok thanks for the answer

randomcitizen

Veteran
Personality type indicator, Myers Briggs type indicator. It was based on Carl Jung theory of psychological types . He was an occultist and talk to "invisible entities" as inspiration for his work.
Ok I got it it's on their main channel and they are full fledged promoting it specially jk on Instagram.
They are indoctrinating their fans into the occult

I can so relate to this answer. I use to follow Carl theories specially synchronicity thing. I've experienced some bizzare things which had no other explanations and I got into all these personality tests and enneagram. I'm an introvert for sure, but these tests kinda conditioned me into adopting these personas and letting me isolated myself fully from people. It's so depressing, I can't explain it and I'm still struggling.

cadiz

Star
I can so relate to this answer. I use to follow Carl theories specially synchronicity thing. I've experienced some bizzare things which had no other explanations and I got into all these personality tests and enneagram. I'm an introvert for sure, but these tests kinda conditioned me into adopting these personas and letting me isolated myself fully from people. It's so depressing, I can't explain it and I'm still struggling.

I think you are right, I went to their channel and they have two videos of 20 mintutes about those MBTI tests
why are they promoting it so much?

I remember I took that test years ago and the result also said I had a very "special" personality, only 2% of population
At the time I didnt think too much of it but I understand that for some teens that are stilll trying to find their "real" personality the tests results can be taken as some type of "complete truth" and they might try to adapt to the results

Its just another form of brainwashing imo

I think you are right, I went to their channel and they have two videos of 20 mintutes about those MBTI tests
why are they promoting it so much?

I remember I took that test years ago and the result also said I had a very "special" personality, only 2% of population
At the time I didnt think too much of it but I understand that for some teens that are stilll trying to find their "real" personality the tests results can be taken as some type of "complete truth" and they might try to adapt to the results

Its just another form of brainwashing imo
Yes Satan wants people to isolate themselves from other people, or develop some ego as to how they are so special . It all makes people to develop cognitive biases I guess , also to fragment the mind so it'll be easier to control. Frankly I never fully understand my type, it's INXX for me, as the letters kept changing.
Also they are promoting it way too much so it's fishy.

Last edited:

eyes@wide@open

Established
Yes Satan wants people to isolate themselves from other people, or develop some ego as to how they are so special . It all makes people to develop cognitive biases I guess , also to fragment the mind so it'll be easier to control. Frankly I never fully understand my type, it's INXX for me, as the letters kept changing.
Also they are promoting it way too much so it's fishy.
Jung sees everything as pairs of opposites, and this concept of “pairs of opposites” is a duality that is a fundamental teaching in occultism and mysticism....

Oceanic

Veteran
Hey guys. I took a very small break from this thread but I wanted to share a dream I had. And I haven't had dreams about these boys in a few years.

But I think it's actually important & very telling!

I don't know what year it was, but I could sense it was definitely BEFORE 2030. World War 3 had begun, and I was trying to flee America because I knew Americas fate would be sealed as said in Revelations ("Babylon will be destroyed in one hour") the sky was darkened by all of the smoke ascending from numerous explosions. Everything was so LOUD, people were screaming. I seen many people mourning, crying, stealing, and murdering others on the streets.

The sun was blocked by the smoke, and it was hard to breathe. I remember I had a mask on, but it wasn't helping much. I was by myself, don't know where my family was, but I did have my phone with me. I turned it on as I was running and the first thing I see is, "Such and such states in America has fallen, whatever state remains that you are in, seek fallout shelter immediately" <--- That means, what I assume, other countries, specifically NATO turning it's back on America and sending nukes to annihilate the entire country (As said in Revelations, God will put it in the hearts of the kings of other Nations to destroy Babylon)

It was the Emergency Broadcast System that had displayed this message on my phone. Moving on, the strangest thing had happened: I got teleported to Hollywood. The mountain that the Hollywood sign resides on, was crumbled. The entire place were desolate as it existed no more. But I also seen bts. They weren't dead...yet.

I watched as some older men with reptilian eyes were telling all seven of them: "You die here. Your time is up. You've served us and your father (satan) we will be escaping to the Middle East where we'll prepare for Armageddon. You have no more worth. All of your fellow servants (celebrities, some government figures) have perished. It is your turn."

The boys looked distraught, & angered as they begged for them to take them with the men. The men just laughed mockingly as they said their final words, "You, since the beginning of your birth, were destined to be evil. You were all meant to be in this industry, and while you had a hard time respecting authority at first, you eventually grew to become just like us. Now that you know you're about to descend into darkness until you are called up for Judgment by HIM, now you act all scared? Oh, you weren't scared when we gave you millions of dollars! You weren't scared when we gave you women! You weren't at all remorseful tormenting those children!"

I believe, if I can recall correctly, that it was joon that spoke up: something like, "You will suffer the same fate as us. We know where we're going. We accepted that a long time ago. But don't act all high and mighty when we'll be seeing each other in the firey pits soon!"

At this, the rest of the members faces darkened as they knew they had a few minutes until this country was officially over with. Why they weren't in Korea is because at this point in time, I believe this dream takes places in a timeline where the A and B list celebrities get tormented for all they've done. Right now, in real life, only the celebrities of the lower hierarchy are getting punished. It seems God is saving the higher ones for later to deal with as they're far more worse.

Aforementioned, the men with reptilian eyes just laughed, said nothing, and left via flight. The boys were left standing there. Their souls were so evil at this point and time that they didn't even bother admitting victory belongs to God. They just stood there in silence waiting for their inevitable deaths. They were angered at God and cursed him just like Revelations say people will do when his wrath is brought upon them.

I looked up and there was a huge chariot of some kind. It was glowing with fire, and inside dwelled a cherub; the angel that has 4 heads, and 6 wings. It was controlling the chariot and I was caught up into said chariot where I was about to be taken to safety. The chariot moved as fast as lightning as we traveled to a different location: Africa I assume.

The last thing I heard was a VERY, AND I MEAN VERY LOUD EXPLOSION. When I landed, I felt an earthquake, I seen the clouds have fled away quickly by the impact of America's doom, and I saw the biggest amount of smoke from afar, rising from where I was. I was not affected by the earthquake or the lack of oxygen. I just stared with terror and fascination as I knew America was no more, and all agents of the devil (excluding the kings) no longer existed.

The last thing I heard on my phone was the American National Anthem before it quickly cut off from the nukes. The cherub beside me told me to praise God that I wasn't destined for eternal torment as he then chanted, "Babylon the great has fallen!" There was thunder in the sky, only for a few seconds.

Then I woke up.

I don't know how this is going to go seeing as they've taken out books from the Bible so I'll conclude this by saying, it was merely a dream and for all I know, it might go in a totally different order in reality. I still need to pray for understanding.

jem123

Established
This is a damn lie! How delusional are these fans?!
Their boys will never ever have the talent or the passion or the drive that Michael jackson had

Mj had more talent in his pinky finger than all seven of them combined!
No wonder people don't take armies seriously! Their delusions are higher than than the sky!

Regarding talent, MJ won 8 grammys in one night! an unbeatable feat after decades... and plus mj composed the songs for thriller, the best selling album of all time...

Laura755y

Star
Hey guys. I took a very small break from this thread but I wanted to share a dream I had. And I haven't had dreams about these boys in a few years.

But I think it's actually important & very telling!

I don't know what year it was, but I could sense it was definitely BEFORE 2030. World War 3 had begun, and I was trying to flee America because I knew Americas fate would be sealed as said in Revelations ("Babylon will be destroyed in one hour") the sky was darkened by all of the smoke ascending from numerous explosions. Everything was so LOUD, people were screaming. I seen many people mourning, crying, stealing, and murdering others on the streets.

The sun was blocked by the smoke, and it was hard to breathe. I remember I had a mask on, but it wasn't helping much. I was by myself, don't know where my family was, but I did have my phone with me. I turned it on as I was running and the first thing I see is, "Such and such states in America has fallen, whatever state remains that you are in, seek fallout shelter immediately" <--- That means, what I assume, other countries, specifically NATO turning it's back on America and sending nukes to annihilate the entire country (As said in Revelations, God will put it in the hearts of the kings of other Nations to destroy Babylon)

It was the Emergency Broadcast System that had displayed this message on my phone. Moving on, the strangest thing had happened: I got teleported to Hollywood. The mountain that the Hollywood sign resides on, was crumbled. The entire place were desolate as it existed no more. But I also seen bts. They weren't dead...yet.

I watched as some older men with reptilian eyes were telling all seven of them: "You die here. Your time is up. You've served us and your father (satan) we will be escaping to the Middle East where we'll prepare for Armageddon. You have no more worth. All of your fellow servants (celebrities, some government figures) have perished. It is your turn."

The boys looked distraught, & angered as they begged for them to take them with the men. The men just laughed mockingly as they said their final words, "You, since the beginning of your birth, were destined to be evil. You were all meant to be in this industry, and while you had a hard time respecting authority at first, you eventually grew to become just like us. Now that you know you're about to descend into darkness until you are called up for Judgment by HIM, now you act all scared? Oh, you weren't scared when we gave you millions of dollars! You weren't scared when we gave you women! You weren't at all remorseful tormenting those children!"

I believe, if I can recall correctly, that it was joon that spoke up: something like, "You will suffer the same fate as us. We know where we're going. We accepted that a long time ago. But don't act all high and mighty when we'll be seeing each other in the firey pits soon!"

At this, the rest of the members faces darkened as they knew they had a few minutes until this country was officially over with. Why they weren't in Korea is because at this point in time, I believe this dream takes places in a timeline where the A and B list celebrities get tormented for all they've done. Right now, in real life, only the celebrities of the lower hierarchy are getting punished. It seems God is saving the higher ones for later to deal with as they're far more worse.

Aforementioned, the men with reptilian eyes just laughed, said nothing, and left via flight. The boys were left standing there. Their souls were so evil at this point and time that they didn't even bother admitting victory belongs to God. They just stood there in silence waiting for their inevitable deaths. They were angered at God and cursed him just like Revelations say people will do when his wrath is brought upon them.

I looked up and there was a huge chariot of some kind. It was glowing with fire, and inside dwelled a cherub; the angel that has 4 heads, and 6 wings. It was controlling the chariot and I was caught up into said chariot where I was about to be taken to safety. The chariot moved as fast as lightning as we traveled to a different location: Africa I assume.

The last thing I heard was a VERY, AND I MEAN VERY LOUD EXPLOSION. When I landed, I felt an earthquake, I seen the clouds have fled away quickly by the impact of America's doom, and I saw the biggest amount of smoke from afar, rising from where I was. I was not affected by the earthquake or the lack of oxygen. I just stared with terror and fascination as I knew America was no more, and all agents of the devil (excluding the kings) no longer existed.

The last thing I heard on my phone was the American National Anthem before it quickly cut off from the nukes. The cherub beside me told me to praise God that I wasn't destined for eternal torment as he then chanted, "Babylon the great has fallen!" There was thunder in the sky, only for a few seconds.

Then I woke up.

I don't know how this is going to go seeing as they've taken out books from the Bible so I'll conclude this by saying, it was merely a dream and for all I know, it might go in a totally different order in reality. I still need to pray for understanding.
Damn that was a too much, hope ur okay! I know that america has few years until it crumble down, infact some celebrities said so themselves, post malon, for example "and he was high asf" said to move out of america, here's the video.

About the celebrities, they're mere puppets, they can never have control over their lives, so when they became a burdden they get rid of em. And b*s are consiered dolls. And it shows, their fans ask em to do shit or act in a certain way, the elites do it too, so yeah.

About the elites going to the middle east that is true in a certain way, they have some shit they want from a certain country.

Last edited:

Riko

Veteran
All imma say is that the kim garam chick is either fucking bang pd himself or has some absolutely irrefutable evidence of some incredibly heinous shit that goes down at HYBE that would end that label overnight.

No way bangtan get the exemption now, their label has fucked them in every way with all this shit and the public getting annoyed af with them lol.

They also look beyond done with shit in that recent vid. And I truly think that they've finally realised that their chance for true solo works and stardom is done. Other groups are doing so much more interesting stuff and new exciting things and bts has to release an anthology and sell personality tests lol. Tragique.

cadiz

Star
All imma say is that the kim garam chick is either fucking bang pd himself or has some absolutely irrefutable evidence of some incredibly heinous shit that goes down at HYBE that would end that label overnight.

No way bangtan get the exemption now, their label has fucked them in every way with all this shit and the public getting annoyed af with them lol.

They also look beyond done with shit in that recent vid. And I truly think that they've finally realised that their chance for true solo works and stardom is done. Other groups are doing so much more interesting stuff and new exciting things and bts has to release an anthology and sell personality tests lol. Tragique.
this girl must have some powerful family

the good thing is that Hybe reputation in Korea is now ruined

After the BT5 exeption drama, JM not paying his debts, and now the bully girl group members

these last few weeks are a mess for this company
they are not protected like before.