BTS discussion thread

cadiz

Star
Thanks for sharing:) I always appreciate a tea post. It can be lukewarm, cold, or old tea, it don't matter to me..
View attachment 74370
So my thoughts:
First, your attachments show how much traction this thread gets with 50 views per screenshot. There are clearly A LOT of lurkers that refuse to join the conversation unless their faves are mentioned in a bad light of course, then there they pop out.
Second, this person that posted the story lost me when they said rm was "open minded"..haha that was hilarious. Not unless they mean open minded with sexual acts, because that I see being plausible. Dude seems like a freak.
Anywho, what made me not completely believe this person is I doubt sasaengs would readily tell a foreigner this info. It wouldn't matter if she is fluent in Korean or not. Also, a lot of the info is something that even a fan could see, like jk getting tattoos and wanting to be seen as manly..like DUH!..he said that himself more than once lol.
View attachment 74369
yeah I think it's pretty weird for sasaengs to share that info
I think they use the info for blackmail, and if the idols do something they dont like, they release the dirty info they have on them

besides Sasanegs spend a lot of money to stalk the idols, they are like private detectives. and usually rich people

randomcitizen

Veteran
sorry not BT5 related but I saw this video of TXT, for the first time I watched them perform and......
the thing that caught my atention is this member that looks very similar to Veee, but I can tell that he had A LOT of plastic surgery to look like that
guy at 1:28

all the other members dont look like BT5, but this one...it's obvious Hybe was trying to get another Veee, even his facial expresssion are similar
I think it's creepy, wonder how Veee feels about it
are you talking about this member?
Screenshot 2022-05-15 202917.png

PrincessPunch

Veteran
Blind revealed....now the question is do they even sing in their own native language?

wait so they're saying their voices in those english tracks weren't them?:oops: that's kinda creepy

Kimiko2

Established
I do think that they use background singers/vocalists for their songs but they are also singing on those tracks

I mean why pay someone to sing bad when jm and jn and Vee can do that for themselves??

Plus I can clearly hear their voices along with their background singers ,although I admit that on ptd their background singers are definitely singing most of the chorus

Only jk can sing without additional help

Jn songs definitely have someone else singing the chorus ,jm as well

cadiz

Star
this is weird

MBC DRAMA "TOMORROW" WRITING BTS REAL NAMES AND BIRTHDAYS ON LIST OF DEAD PEOPLE

"Isn't this a bit wrong? No matter how much of a fiction this is. Do you really have to write Jungkook's birthday and Taehyung's name and birthday on the list of dead people?"

Comments:

2. This cannot be a coincidence, they're showing their intentions. This is f*cking dark

4. Just like the title said, it's not like only their birthdays were shown... They went as far as write Kim Taehyung on it, there's no way they're not related to thisㅠ Of course the fans can feel uncomfortable with this, but some people might not think much of it either..

7. Of course people won't feel good about this, those people aren't just dead, they were killed by homicide, the names must've felt so randomㅋㅋ..

queen82

Star
this is weird

MBC DRAMA "TOMORROW" WRITING BTS REAL NAMES AND BIRTHDAYS ON LIST OF DEAD PEOPLE

"Isn't this a bit wrong? No matter how much of a fiction this is. Do you really have to write Jungkook's birthday and Taehyung's name and birthday on the list of dead people?"

Comments:

2. This cannot be a coincidence, they're showing their intentions. This is f*cking dark

4. Just like the title said, it's not like only their birthdays were shown... They went as far as write Kim Taehyung on it, there's no way they're not related to thisㅠ Of course the fans can feel uncomfortable with this, but some people might not think much of it either..

7. Of course people won't feel good about this, those people aren't just dead, they were killed by homicide, the names must've felt so randomㅋㅋ..
omg that's creepy

I feel saesangs are not real. Like there are crazy fans but the glamorous mysterious rich obsessed saesangs is just another stereotype perpetuated by this idol industry to create hype that how rich saesangs are obsessed and spending their precious time in observing their every move. It sounds unreal, the rumors and also the amount of energy a rich sane person can spend on these stupid idols unless to gain something out of it like they blackmail these idols?

Kimiko2

Established
I feel saesangs are not real. Like there are crazy fans but the glamorous mysterious rich obsessed saesangs is just another stereotype perpetuated by this idol industry to create hype that how rich saesangs are obsessed and spending their precious time in observing their every move. It sounds unreal, the rumors and also the amount of energy a rich sane person can spend on these stupid idols unless to gain something out of it like they blackmail these idols?
Exactly
If these wealthy sasaengs are real why don't they just sponsor the idol they are obsessed with? Enough money and Vee or jK or whoever would be theirs

So why stalk them when you can buy them

Laura755y

Star
Exactly
If these wealthy sasaengs are real why don't they just sponsor the idol they are obsessed with? Enough money and Vee or jK or whoever would be theirs

I agree with both of u, there are fans/people in general, that are obssessed with celebrities i cant deny that, but the whole sasaeng thing is a big ass lie, to play the "our idols's privacy is in danger" card, to make the fans more hooked, and delusional as ever, by feeding em lies, one group of sasaengs will say ow park and Jeon are fuc**g, than another group will say Turtle have babies, its all disgusting, childish tricks .

Take these with a grain of salt…I saw it posted somewhere.
The lawyer rumor is from a kpop forum. The original said a lawyer and a male idol, and it was extremely vague. The person telling the information was friends with an Arab girl who paid for sasaeng info. Someone turned these into rumors about the group and probably made money from it. An inconsistency is that the girl says her parents speak Korean, and she does too but has to be told what they're saying. A video isn't proof either. There's very convincing videos of many idols but it's a deep fake or someone's OF, and not really the idol. There are videos out there, and it's probably used against them. A sasaeng from the middle east wouldn't have it. The ones with legitimate information are Korea, Chinese or Russian.

Exactly

When you see girls walking with them or getting close for pictures, those are rich people who paid to be near them.

I agree with both of u, there are fans/people in general, that are obssessed with celebrities i cant deny that, but the whole sasaeng thing is a big ass lie, to play the "our idols's privacy is in danger" card, to make the fans more hooked, and delusional as ever, by feeding em lies, one group of sasaengs will say ow park and Jeon are fuc**g, than another group will say Turtle have babies, its all disgusting, childish tricks .
Sasaengs are usually well-to-do and can afford to follow them on tour, sponsor events, get into award shows etc. Those are nugus support teams. Closer to being a sponsor than stalker. Real sasaengs share their information in private Korean language groups and don't usually share with foreigners. I've seen some real tea, but that's rare.

Pretty sure them promoting mbti is agenda based. Saw this on Instagram, idk where is this from. Mbti has occult ties.
Edit: Can't open it, don't know why but they were wearing some lab-coats , with their mbti type mentioned.

queen82

Star
Pretty sure them promoting mbti is agenda based. Saw this on Instagram, idk where is this from. Mbti has occult ties.
Edit: Can't open it, don't know why but they were wearing some lab-coats , with their mbti type mentioned.
sorry but what's mbti ?