BTS discussion thread

randomcitizen

Veteran
Take these with a grain of salt…I saw it posted somewhere.
The J-hope and GF member rumor seems true, because fans noticed them together in the same place. Do you know when/ what year that person wrote that?

Edit: I attached the pictures of J-hope being seen with Eunha below

Attachments

Last edited:

queen82

Star
Same here! I found their content extremely boring, silly, and fake. Why would I want to watch idols in overalls painting walls for 3 episodes clocking at 30 min. each. That's the length of a movie! Also, the subtitles were annoying...description of what the member's are thinking and games that made no sense. Also, the members speaking over each other and way too fast. I could never catch what they were saying or what was going on. And those baby sound effects they edit in UGH!...
yes right, they act more genuine in their past rookie reality ..

queen82

Star
The J-hope and GF member rumor seems true, because fans noticed them together in the same place. Do you know when/ what year that person wrote that?

it's not the first time that Gfriend were linked to them , Taehyung supposedly dated another member Sowon , yes but i heard that J-hope have a foreign girlfriend , don't know if it's true

Sometimes I wonder all the influence they have on Consumerism and people in general is so big that even their bt21 collectibles have huge huge following. Above is just an example . Is it considered good or bad idk but keeping in mind all the info in this thread, it is certainly scary. :/

queen82

Star

Sometimes I wonder all the influence they have on Consumerism and people in general is so big that even their bt21 collectibles have huge huge following. Above is just an example . Is it considered good or bad idk but keeping in mind all the info in this thread, it is certainly scary. :/
so an animated character have an instagram account, omg

Silvi19

Established
Not official one. Its just a fan made and there are tens of thousands of such accounts of their fans collecting their every item, useless ones cuz BT* name attached to it. It makes me question world sometimes that why stupid people have so much influence?
It shows the level of the dumbest society ever! I feel bad for these teenagers/young adults …

It shows the level of the dumbest society ever! I feel bad for these teenagers/young adults …
I do too . Imagine women above 25 wasting money on plushies and other collectibles. Okay you are a fan, buy one or two make sense right but no you are insane, you have to prove somehow to other armies how it is your aesthetics and fill your house with stuff which has no purpose or is in anyway productive. -_-

What a waste!

Mochiqueen099

Established

Is that first photo real?? I’ve never seen it before. Also I’m not sure of the time frame of the notes unfortunately :(

Berrywon88

Star
Take these with a grain of salt…I saw it posted somewhere.
Thanks for sharing:) I always appreciate a tea post. It can be lukewarm, cold, or old tea, it don't matter to me..
ezgif.com-gif-maker-7.gif
So my thoughts:
First, your attachments show how much traction this thread gets with 50 views per screenshot. There are clearly A LOT of lurkers that refuse to join the conversation unless their faves are mentioned in a bad light of course, then there they pop out.
Second, this person that posted the story lost me when they said rm was "open minded"..haha that was hilarious. Not unless they mean open minded with sexual acts, because that I see being plausible. Dude seems like a freak.
Anywho, what made me not completely believe this person is I doubt sasaengs would readily tell a foreigner this info. It wouldn't matter if she is fluent in Korean or not. Also, a lot of the info is something that even a fan could see, like jk getting tattoos and wanting to be seen as manly..like DUH!..he said that himself more than once lol.
Dh3RwBMXcAAohL5.jpg

Kimiko2

Established
I figured they were only going to win half of their billboard awards and that's the main reason why they didn't attend

This year they have competition with western artists like Oliva r0drigo and kidd laroii

Petty ass little boys who couldn't take losing so they skipped the whole show

They definitely wasnt due to that lame "new" album,with only three "new" songs that are probably reject songs from years ago or songs that western songwriters picked out their trash can

Last edited:

Mochiqueen099

Established
Thanks for sharing:) I always appreciate a tea post. It can be lukewarm, cold, or old tea, it don't matter to me..
View attachment 74370
So my thoughts:
First, your attachments show how much traction this thread gets with 50 views per screenshot. There are clearly A LOT of lurkers that refuse to join the conversation unless their faves are mentioned in a bad light of course, then there they pop out.
Second, this person that posted the story lost me when they said rm was "open minded"..haha that was hilarious. Not unless they mean open minded with sexual acts, because that I see being plausible. Dude seems like a freak.
Anywho, what made me not completely believe this person is I doubt sasaengs would readily tell a foreigner this info. It wouldn't matter if she is fluent in Korean or not. Also, a lot of the info is something that even a fan could see, like jk getting tattoos and wanting to be seen as manly..like DUH!..he said that himself more than once lol.
View attachment 74369
haha yes! This thread will definitely bet set off when this half a***d comeback turns around! When Koreans often use the term “Open minded” they are referring to s*x unfortunately, I’ve seen this term used a lot on those Korean dating apps….the amount of disgusting men on their paints a true picture of Korea if u ask me (I’ve been to Seoul, and not trying to generalize but a percentage of the guys are like this)

Laura755y

Star
haha yes! This thread will definitely bet set off when this half a***d comeback turns around! When Koreans often use the term “Open minded” they are referring to s*x unfortunately, I’ve seen this term used a lot on those Korean dating apps….the amount of disgusting men on their paints a true picture of Korea if u ask me (I’ve been to Seoul, and not trying to generalize but a percentage of the guys are like this)
Agree on this! Aloot nd i meaan fkn lots of korean guys are all about s*x, nd so much perverts i swear, they look at foreigners as s*x experiments, and the amount of misogyny my ow my, mind blowing.

Laura755y

Star
View attachment 74370
So my thoughts:
View attachment 74369
" i want to be the jungkook who can always satisfy the expectations of their shit fans" this is toxic, wanting to be a doll to fil his pockets with the money of their dumb fans, and fullfil their sick imagination, knowing that talent wont make em stay, show how insecure and desperate they really are. How can someone live to please others, its just so dumb. Do whatever the fuck u want, while keeping boundries ofc nd not do shit that hurt others.

gettingedu

Established
Agree on this! Aloot nd i meaan fkn lots of korean guys are all about s*x, nd so much perverts i swear, they look at foreigners as s*x experiments, and the amount of misogyny my ow my, mind blowing.
yeah I came across a video on yt and many women who were foreigners in kr shared their stories about being rped there nd yes ik you can get rped anywhere I’m not attacking a country but this is a reminder the kdrama boys and the kpop boys are not real life

cadiz

Star
sorry not BT5 related but I saw this video of TXT, for the first time I watched them perform and......
the thing that caught my atention is this member that looks very similar to Veee, but I can tell that he had A LOT of plastic surgery to look like that
guy at 1:28

all the other members dont look like BT5, but this one...it's obvious Hybe was trying to get another Veee, even his facial expresssion are similar
I think it's creepy, wonder how Veee feels about it