BTS discussion thread

Berrywon88

Star
Thats awful! People are defending em, and saying ow now he's the abuser we should attacl him ald not boycut em! Like sis! The girl killed her self, dont they put themselves in those victims's shoes?!? Isnt soo unfair to put a song of an abuser and a rapist even if his role wasnt that big of deal ?!? Shouldnt the group at least dont put the song standing to show that they about other things?!? Cant they shit brains see that these 7 and their compagny are disgusting pigs!
It's actually very disturbing how armies have no empathy for anyone outside those 7 men. That poor women committed su!cide for goodness sake. And actually now that I think about it, armies don't truly care about b*s because if they did why would they be okay with an alleged rapist working with jm and that song being on the album. Wouldn't they be concerned that this wouldn't be a good look for their fave?? They as fans should also want this song taken off the album.

Also, like you were saying, this group shows how okay they are with these crimes committed against women by working with these alleged abusers and picking songs from them.

I found this picture on twitter
View attachment 74283
It describes the fandom and the group
Seriously how one can be obsessed crazily with bunch of random strangers that don't give an f* about you dumbos.
Thats awful! People are defending em, and saying ow now he's the abuser we should attacl him ald not boycut em! Like sis! The girl killed her self, dont they put themselves in those victims's shoes?!? Isnt soo unfair to put a song of an abuser and a rapist even if his role wasnt that big of deal ?!? Shouldnt the group at least dont put the song standing to show that they about other things?!? Cant they shit brains see that these 7 and their compagny are disgusting pigs!
And than they do aegyo shit and have all those "pure" or "wholesome" personas, at least western artist have not this kind of deceptive image building. They own their BS. This clash of reality and the things they portray in Kpop is seriously mind boggling.

Laura755y

Star
Literally the end. Those girls going crazy over this shit.
View attachment 74285
It's not like they are gonna get to see them barebody.lol
Mmm! Why would they ask such dump questions ?!? I mean for wut! Ooow yeah their own imagination i assume, right ?!? But again the 7 adults, the youngest of them is wut 25yo ?!? Talking and flirting with a 12yo ?!? I mean wut do they expect those fans will ask ?!? Politics ?!? I can bet that if u sit with 148iq turtle, and ask him about sum dumb shit, he'll barely make it! Shallow mfs.
They feed these fans that most of em are kids and teens, with "sexual contents" in an "innocent way", wut do they think these fans will ask em about??! Ofc underwears. The answear in itself is disgusting, in their place i'll dodge these kind of questions, or put on sum boundries for god sake.

jem123

Established
It's actually very disturbing how armies have no empathy for anyone outside those 7 men. That poor women committed su!cide for goodness sake. And actually now that I think about it, armies don't truly care about b*s because if they did why would they be okay with an alleged rapist working with jm and that song being on the album. Wouldn't they be concerned that this wouldn't be a good look for their fave?? They as fans should also want this song taken off the album.

Also, like you were saying, this group shows how okay they are with these crimes committed against women by working with these alleged abusers and picking songs from them.
What the arm rats actually want is a selfish desire to fulfill the empty voids in their soul, and to project their own twisted mentality onto innocent people.

The Septet really did some powerful occultic shit on their brainwashed minions and now reaping what they sowed.. suck it up buttercups!

GmAry

Rookie
Mmm! Why would they ask such dump questions ?!? I mean for wut! Ooow yeah their own imagination i assume, right ?!? But again the 7 adults, the youngest of them is wut 25yo ?!? Talking and flirting with a 12yo ?!? I mean wut do they expect those fans will ask ?!? Politics ?!? I can bet that if u sit with 148iq turtle, and ask him about sum dumb shit, he'll barely make it! Shallow mfs.
They feed these fans that most of em are kids and teens, with "sexual contents" in an "innocent way", wut do they think these fans will ask em about??! Ofc underwears. The answear in itself is disgusting, in their place i'll dodge these kind of questions, or put on sum boundries for god sake.
You know what now i myself understand all this process of putting s*x in cute concept is just so disturbing. I will just say one thing that normalisation of sex and drugs in dramas and songs has desensitised me to a point where i can no longer put a healthy boundary for myself whether or not something is immoral to watch. And i want my innocent mind back. I was never this much messed up before bts. But it's my fault that i used to be their fan bcoz their fans mostly make fake scenarios and ff. Now i know such things i wish i could clear my mind of those filthy things but i can't

Berrywon88

Star
And than they do aegyo shit and have all those "pure" or "wholesome" personas, at least western artist have not this kind of deceptive image building. They own their BS. This clash of reality and the things they portray in Kpop is seriously mind boggling.
Yes, I hate that aegyo stuff man! It makes these idols seem very disingenuous. One minute their doing some flower cutesy pose and the next their hip thrusting air. Really weird!

And what I HATE most is when they play act dumb. Y'all know what I'm talking about? Could catch flies gaping mouth and stunned eyes. Like their a 5 yr old and have no idea about simple tasks or what's going on. Ugh! I guess that's their interpretation of innocence...
30683fa31ed3d2bc3af244fd21041478.jpg121008466_144376244040124_5571813213155973710_n.jpg
ezgif.com-gif-maker-5.gif
Bruh wtf is this shit??!
ezgif.com-gif-maker-6.gif

Berrywon88

Star
Them acting clueless is just over the top sugary cutesy stuff and its fake af. Insert JK "ting ting ball" though I find it cute. :/
Yeah, jk has gotten away with it the most because he's the youngest and a good actor. Rm on the other hand...he couldn't fake innocence if his life depended on it. The man ain't cutesy and never will be. And I know the aegyo stuff is supposed to be a part of Korean culture, but I think it's cringe. And I find it downright disturbing when acting like a child
MaleShota1.jpg
is coupled with overt sexual behavior, basically the kpop industry in a nutshell.
bda4740be4ce765b37335f91eee4ad6b233cc05a_hq.jpg
No wonder they're so obsessed with the Lolita concept.
IULolita1.png
Worst I saw was having idols pose with pacifiers! Like really?
sejeong.jpg
1482bb63ad5c413ad17b98b5e16c0422a20f3fb7_hq.jpg
EXoShota3.jpg
And of course jk in a baby bonnet.
7099f25f8e7ae27d59c74609d2b9bb13-1.jpg

queen82

Star
Yeah, jk has gotten away with it the most because he's the youngest and a good actor. Rm on the other hand...he couldn't fake innocence if his life depended on it. The man ain't cutesy and never will be. And I know the aegyo stuff is supposed to be a part of Korean culture, but I think it's cringe. And I find it downright disturbing when acting like a child
View attachment 74310
is coupled with overt sexual behavior, basically the kpop industry in a nutshell.
View attachment 74311
View attachment 74312
View attachment 74306
View attachment 74307
View attachment 74308
View attachment 74309
that's kinda creepy that boys and girls in their 20's act like this

randomcitizen

Veteran
View attachment 74310
View attachment 74311
View attachment 74312
View attachment 74306
View attachment 74307
View attachment 74308
View attachment 74309
This can't be real...
EXoShota3.jpg

randomcitizen

Veteran
Yes, I hate that aegyo stuff man! It makes these idols seem very disingenuous. One minute their doing some flower cutesy pose and the next their hip thrusting air. Really weird!

And what I HATE most is when they play act dumb. Y'all know what I'm talking about? Could catch flies gaping mouth and stunned eyes. Like their a 5 yr old and have no idea about simple tasks or what's going on. Ugh! I guess that's their interpretation of innocence...
View attachment 74292View attachment 74293
View attachment 74294
Bruh wtf is this shit??!
View attachment 74295
It's all just them acting fake at the end of the day. I will admit even when I used to be a fan of bts I could never bring myself to watch a full run episode and their bon voyage. I could just tell it was way too scripted and it was also mentally draining and tiresome having to read the eng subtitles all the time. I never understood fans who could watch it fully...

Berrywon88

Star
I could never bring myself to watch a full run episode and their bon voyage. I could just tell it was way too scripted and it was also mentally draining and tiresome having to read the eng subtitles all the time. I never understood fans who could watch it fully...
Same here! I found their content extremely boring, silly, and fake. Why would I want to watch idols in overalls painting walls for 3 episodes clocking at 30 min. each. That's the length of a movie! Also, the subtitles were annoying...description of what the member's are thinking and games that made no sense. Also, the members speaking over each other and way too fast. I could never catch what they were saying or what was going on. And those baby sound effects they edit in UGH!...

randomcitizen

Veteran
Same here! I found their content extremely boring, silly, and fake. Why would I want to watch idols in overalls painting walls for 3 episodes clocking at 30 min. each. That's the length of a movie! Also, the subtitles were annoying...description of what the member's are thinking and games that made no sense. Also, the members speaking over each other and way too fast. I could never catch what they were saying or what was going on. And those baby sound effects they edit in UGH!...
I didn't even know they edited baby sound effects in those videos. They are pushing near 30 is that really necessary lol. And yes the length of those videos! I could be wasting 30 minutes of my lifespan putting my energy into something way more productive. I remembered only watching one very old run episode... I can't even remember what is was about honestly but I skipped through it then gave up halfway in because it was too boring. The only "funny" bts variety show I would say I somewhat enjoyed would be AHL (but I never ended up finishing that either honestly lol). Even though that show was also mostly scripted I feel as if they were a bit more genuine back then when they were younger. But gosh the amount of second hand embarrasment I also got from that show...

Mochiqueen099

Established
My take on this is that b*s are sore losers. They came to the U.S. with inflated egos the size of Texas thinking they would win that grammy and left as losers with their tail between their legs. They probably never want to deal with the states again. No adulation and red carpet at their feet here. I had a feeling they wouldn't attend Billboard, and that album is a lame excuse. The album is the equivalent of the "greatest hits" release western artists dole out when they fulfill their album quota in a contract to leave a music company. The "greatest hits" is nothing more than a repackage of past songs and a couple of old weak bsides that never saw the light of day (for a reason mind you because they usually suck). So no work or preparing involved. Even the photo shoots are usually past ones from different eras of the artist's career. Looks like that is what b*s is about to release...so it's not a real comeback. Those three new songs were probably recorded years ago and were gathering dust. This group basically barely works anymore. Especially in the kpop world with the pact schedule idols have...b*s in comparison rather as well be unemployed sipping pina coladas on the beach somewhere...
View attachment 74221
I agree with everything stated here. This album reminds me of the answer album they did a few years back….but at least that had new songs? I would always joke about them getting lazy but this “comeback” already seems like a snooze fest. Not to mention their new album costs $65 (deluxe ver?) compared to the $50 for the be album last year lol. They really dragged on the whole pad era to feed armeries trash. I also find them not showing up to the bbmas disrespectful asf….if they were truly into the music/fans they’d show up to have a good time and show gratitude…won’t be surprised if they go back to kissing up to K-media from now on.

Mochiqueen099

Established