BTS discussion thread

i think his older songs were decent, in his first mixtape
but after BT5 became more popular he just became a very try hard guy
all his lyrics about chart and awards

lol at armeees who said BT5 were too good for PTD, this song is even worse

besides Sugar is looking so different?
i know he got a new hairline like Veee
but if you dont telll me this is Sugar I wouldnt even recognize him
Yeah he looks different, I like old sug*.

Not bts related but this is sick. 2 brothers who were molested by their own dad and mom. These brothers killed their parents when they couldn't stand it. They are in prison for killing the abusers.
This is horrendous. The pain is so evident on their faces. Such people should never procreate, I wish their father eternal hell.

Laura755y

Star
i think his older songs were decent, in his first mixtape
but after BT5 became more popular he just became a very try hard guy
all his lyrics about chart and awards

lol at armeees who said BT5 were too good for PTD, this song is even worse

besides Sugar is looking so different?
i know he got a new hairline like Veee
but if you dont telll me this is Sugar I wouldnt even recognize him
Ikr! He seems so different, idk something is weird bout him.

Berrywon88

Star
They love the wild wild west American history but do these ignorant af kpop people even know how much racist shit asians went through in the wild west? They so fucking whitewashed its pathetic

They would have been killed or ran out of town and been seen as dirty and diseased and this isnt me saying this cuz this was the history of chinese immigrants in the 1800s in the Americanwild west

This would be like a black person being in awe of the old south/gone with the wind era in the 1800s where we(black people)would have been slaves...make it make sense with these kpop people
"Ignorant" is the perfect word. They are fools that keep using other people's cultures and history for a profit. Fastest internet in the world (so they claim) yet still sum up the world outside their tiny country to stereotypes. Ridiculous!
The way Kpop has mocked Native American,
EidxI-4XYAE-Hdc.jpg
Black people,
1_xYIdsdcy_-PoznwsoePSuA.jpeg.jpg
EaBRDXkXkAQvj_w.jpgIndian people etc. It's truly disgusting.
jennie-matha-patti-1.jpg
(That clip is j!soo and r0se from blcpnk btw)
They will wear a Lynryd Skynryd shirt and have never listened to one song by the band or research what the confederate flag means. Like you said whitewashed. An Asian wearing the confederate flag. Only in Kpop smdh.
Ek1DPDaXEAs53uy.jpg
Posing with a nazi soldier mannequin as if you're in love with him. Truly sick stuff..
20210202_Sowon_Nazi_01.jpg
And I've seen some Kpop fans defend idols and companies by saying the same happens in the West. Well that for one is not a valid excuse, and two, artists get called out for cultural appropriation here. Examples I can remember is No doubt having to pull their mv and apologize for appropriating Native Americans. It ended their promotions.
121103-no-doubt.jpg
Another is N!cki Min@j for "mocking" Asians with her aesthetic although she is part Asian herself. She received plenty of backlash.
NickiMinajculturalappropriation.jpg
Anywayz, point is there is no excuse for the Kpop industry to still be this ignorant. This is what happens when everything is seen through a shallow and xenophobic lense. It's not a mistake when the same crap is repeated again and again. They don't care about the history of Chinese immigrants in the U.S. They don't seem to care about anything beyond the surface level.

Last edited:

queen82

Star
Same set that ptd was filmed in? Same tired wild west theme as ptd. Ptd and this psy song are copying Old town Road. Yeehaw!
View attachment 73750
View attachment 73751
View attachment 73752
And Kpop once again proving how they take themes/sounds from America that are yrs out of date and regurgitate it to the masses. Everything is an aesthetic for them.
View attachment 73753
View attachment 73754View attachment 73755I predict next season all Kpop acts will be dressed as astronauts haha.
really, nothing original in kpop anymore

Why can't both these parents just indulge in extramarital affairs or hire prostitutes if they were that horny fking bas***** . Why they had to abuse their own kids. I was watching other videos that how they both are life sentenced without parole. Such demonic people should never marry. It's not an instance where they fucked up, it was years of abuse. I feel so triggered.

MochiThot

Established
"Ignorant" is the perfect word. They are fools that keep using other people's cultures and history for a profit. Fastest internet in the world (so they claim) yet still sum up the world outside their tiny country to stereotypes. Ridiculous!
The way Kpop has mocked Native American,
View attachment 73760
Black people,
View attachment 73761
View attachment 73762Indian people etc. It's truly disgusting.
View attachment 73763
(That clip is j!soo and r0se from blcpnk btw)
They will wear a Lynryd Skynryd shirt and have never listened to one song by the band or research what the confederate flag means. Like you said whitewashed. An Asian wearing the confederate flag. Only in Kpop smdh.
View attachment 73759
Posing with a nazi soldier mannequin as if you're in love with him. Truly sick stuff..
View attachment 73767
And I've seen some Kpop fans defend idols and companies by saying the same happens in the West. Well that for one is not a valid excuse, and two, artists get called out for cultural appropriation here. Examples I can remember is No doubt having to pull their mv and apologize for appropriating Native Americans. It ended their promotions.
View attachment 73764
Another is N!cki Min@j for "mocking" Asians with her aesthetic although she is part Asian herself. She received plenty of backlash.
View attachment 73765
Anywayz, point is there is no excuse for the Kpop industry to still be this ignorant. This is what happens when everything is seen through a shallow and xenophobic lense. It's not a mistake when the same crap is repeated again and again. They don't care about the history of Chinese immigrants in the U.S. They don't seem to care about anything beyond the surface level.
20220429_234114.jpg
Wtf is this? Seriously, I'm confused at what the goal was. Is there a picture the stylist referenced? Culture appropriation aside, whoever told him this shit looked good was not his friend.

GmAry

Rookie
Why can't both these parents just indulge in extramarital affairs or hire prostitutes if they were that horny fking bas***** . Why they had to abuse their own kids. I was watching other videos that how they both are life sentenced without parole. Such demonic people should never marry. It's not an instance where they fucked up, it was years of abuse. I feel so triggered.
Maybe they assumed that grooming their own children was safe bcoz no body will know as they were constantly threatened. Psychiatrist of this case who met them said that their mental age was of 8 years child bcoz they were constantly abused mentally, physically and sexually.
Their mother used to punish them to sit in her closet if she felt like the brothers weren't doing well in school.

Their father actually had girlfriends and both husband and wife often fought over that. Their father was a p***phile but he hated gay people. How stupid that he himself was gay.

queen82

Star
because the parents are sick in the head

Kimiko

Veteran
James Corden leave his show after many years, so no more Papa Mochi ..
That just means he is really gonna be feeling jm up on national TV a lot the next/last time boys that suck go on his show

Speaking of that I really think hibe made an agreement with all these American late night hosts to only have boys that suck on their show cuz since dynamite no other kpop group has been on their shows

J@mes C. had nceetee, pink black on their shows before that and now nothing
Ateex was here on tour for a month and I was slightly surprised that they weren't on any late night shows even once,same for monster XX and twyce

Hibe told them that their boys went be there if they let other kpop groups get a chance to shine on American late night

It's just my theory but it all seems rather strange that Jimmy fall0n and c0rden especially wouldn't want more kpop groups on their show

Stephen Colbert did have kpop group stray kidz (who are more obvious with their racism than bteesss) on for a performance a few weeks ago but no sit down interviews and they have two Australian born and raised members so speaking English wouldn't have been a problem

queen82

Star
That just means he is really gonna be feeling jm up on national TV a lot the next/last time boys that suck go on his show

Speaking of that I really think hibe made an agreement with all these American late night hosts to only have boys that suck on their show cuz since dynamite no other kpop group has been on their shows

J@mes C. had nceetee, pink black on their shows before that and now nothing
Ateex was here on tour for a month and I was slightly surprised that they weren't on any late night shows even once,same for monster XX and twyce

Hibe told them that their boys went be there if they let other kpop groups get a chance to shine on American late night

It's justmy theory but it all seems rather strange that Jimmy fall0n and c0rden especially wouldn't want more kpop groups on their show

Stephen Colbert did have more obviously racist boys that suck on for a performance a few weeks agobut no sit down interviews and theyhave two Australian born and raised members so speaking English wouldn5 have been a problem
Twice actually went on the Tonight show with Jimmy Fallon

gettingedu

Established
I don't think so. but it's always hard to know if the company is really so in control, or they are just lying to cover up for the members

another time: Jimin wore a Tshirt that commemorates the atomic bombing of hiroshima
Hybe came out saying JM had no idea about the shirt and he just wears whatever Hybe told him

this is the way the handle "scandals", they just blame Hybe and the unknown staff
I’m not talking about this specifically but people baby these idols bc they think they don’t know about social issues and why the n word is bad and stuff. I know that some might genuinely not know but dang

Rainism

Rookie
I don't think so. but it's always hard to know if the company is really so in control, or they are just lying to cover up for the members

another time: Jimin wore a Tshirt that commemorates the atomic bombing of hiroshima
Hybe came out saying JM had no idea about the shirt and he just wears whatever Hybe told him

this is the way the handle "scandals", they just blame Hybe and the unknown staff
Yeah I know labels do take care of many things about idols but each and every time when they get into the utmost personal trouble, company's chiming in looks extremely odd and manipulative.:rolleyes:
Can you specify which tshirt jimin wore? Is that about "blood and sperm all over the wall" one?

cadiz

Star
Yeah I know labels do take care of many things about idols but each and every time when they get into the utmost personal trouble, company's chiming in looks extremely odd and manipulative.:rolleyes:
Can you specify which tshirt jimin wore? Is that about "blood and sperm all over the wall" one?
this is the shirt

BTS’ Jimin Draws Flack Over Shirt That ‘Commemorates’ At‌omi‌c Bo‌mb‌in‌‌g of Hi‌ro‌sh‌im‌a

the photo was claimed to have been taken on August 15, commonly celebrated as National Liberation Day of Korea.

The shirt also contains an image of the bo‌‌m‌bi‌n‌g of Hiroshima that k‌il‌le‌d at least 70,000 civilians with some estimates going up to 120,000.

some people were offended , while armees said he was just celebrating the "liberation of Korea"
anyways.....Hybe said he had no idea what the shirt was about