BTS discussion thread

queen82

Star
He wrote and produced a lot of the group's best songs. I can't stand the guy but yes j00n is one of their most talented members.

Hahaha stop! Come on now, M0m0 sounded like 10 nasally j!n's in one. She can't sing along with a long list of other female idols. I've noticed the female idols are usually less talented than the male ones with simple choreographies and very little stage presence. The industry just picks them for their looks alone and yet still make them get a ton of plastic surgery. Go figure.

You're on a roll with these responses today, huh? Lol I didn't make jkay wear that monstrosity of an outfit, blame the company for that one. And I picked those pictures because if you look closely you can see a fully clothed yn and jhpe in the back proving the point I made yesterday; which was that the good looking members are sexualized the most and receive little opportunities outside the group. And that's on hybe.

Maybe cause y’all super maknae can’t write to save his life. Yoongi might be ugly to y’all but he’s an all round idol, if STB disband he secured his bag, the others can’t relate lmao
I find yngles cute. But the fact is fact, pre debut he looks average at best and now after losing weight, makeup, stylist touch he looks better . But he is an average looking Korean guy. Chill.

Girl Mmm , i dont see any sexulazing in her statement, she just spits facts, Jeon look like a manwhore in those clothes, i know its bit harsh but it's true, that was the compagnies and stylists goal to begin with, bring the fanfictions or whatever into life, to keep the fans hooked, and to please so rich perverts (both genders), we dont put the blame on Jeon here well cuz the man's casual clothes are more reserved, and we cant get inside his brain obviously, also its true that not jist hyve but many other industries not only in korea does do the same, putting those who even with many surgeries and makeup cant attract the majoritie's attention in the back, while those who can are fitting more for the sexualization role.
Each one of the 7 has a role, for example Jeon the cute bunny that can turn into a bad boy ripping his clothes, and has a golden heart..etc (it was more park's role at first tho), Park the fairy and cuty pie that can turn into someone who lure both genders, Joon the 148 iq guy who can be clumsy, suga the hardcore rapper that gives a fuck but also a cat like and the list is long, also they're working on the astrology thing too, for example park being a libra, the members are only promoting personas that are fake but they re just humans and sometimes their true colors come to light, the compagny take advantage of this as well, to promote a more disorted personas that make "sum" people believes it.
If personas according to astrology works, that joon can't be a virgo and yngi must be a capricorn. You know grandpa ;)

Tarkovv

Rookie
You described their personas perfectly. They all play a roll. And speaking of the outfits. It's very apparent which members were sexualized with revealing outfits...View attachment 73691
Plus, who had to wear chains and hand cuffs?...yup the "visual line" T@e, jk, jm, and jn. Not a coincidence..View attachment 73693
View attachment 73694
Interesting... the outfits also reflect their assigned personas as well. Vee, the flamboyant looker who is not afraid to express himself. Jimmy, the smooth playboy who can seduce your dad and your mom if he wishes. Nj, the regular degular straight feminist guy with 200+ IQ. Sg, the rappers who absolutely gives no fucks even in what he wears. It's like the designers were given a blurb about each members' personalities and took it from there.

arhur12

Star
If this is true it must have been one whopper of a bribe :mad:!!

Seems true they recently passed the age law too after which all South koreans' age is now counted according to international standards bangtan are probably the reason for that change too since it means at least maknae line gets to avoid military for 1 more year man!! Sk's government is made of a bunch of fools who the hell gives some boys who do aegyo and fanservice for teenage girls such privileges never saw any real legendary artist like MJ, Aretha Franklin, Prince, Whitney Houston etc get this much privilege

made a new account just to defend the Jim Jones stan? cute
Speaking of Jim Jones, I don't think Suga is that talented. Take example of this controversy, a true artist must go deeper to take inspiration,s*ga believed it to be as something spiritual and powerful as it was referenced before in other songs. Also somebody mentioned here about him bragging about going to military in his lyrics , it's all bark but no bite. Same with RM and his misogyny. This is mostly it, no originality and regurgitated stuff, from fashion sense to their art. Whats art without originality?

Can you feel it?

Yeah, I can feel the cringe.

What lyrics??
This PSY guy is just riding his Gangnam fame just like those old guys in Bollywood who just keep appearing as heroes in their 50's. Well, I'm not saying don't act or dance or sing but there is a thing called age appropriate.

Berrywon88

Star

Can you feel it?

What lyrics??
This PSY guy is just riding his Gangnam fame just like those old guys in Bollywood who just keep appearing as heroes in their 50's. Well, I'm not saying don't act or dance or sing but there is a thing called age appropriate.
Same set that ptd was filmed in? Same tired wild west theme as ptd. Ptd and this psy song are copying Old town Road. Yeehaw!
psy-bts-suga-that-that-music-video-9th-album.jpg
BTS_Permission_to_dance_1625589803605_1625589822116.jpeg.jpg
BLURT_MIKE_Lil_Nas_X_Old_Town_Road_t670.jpg
And Kpop once again proving how they take themes/sounds from America that are yrs out of date and regurgitate it to the masses. Everything is an aesthetic for them.
unnamed-1.jpg
EWmWgC8U4AEtCXG.jpeg.jpg50f6ba9baaf31fca9800bc5756c6f8a7.jpgI predict next season all Kpop acts will be dressed as astronauts haha.

eyes@wide@open

Established

Can you feel it?

What lyrics??
Wow how embarrassing - what was that!!! Suga sure loves auto tune :eek:! If that's what makes a great producer these days - boy be at the top of his game ;).

Last edited:

MochiThot

Established
Same set that ptd was filmed in? Same tired wild west theme as ptd. Ptd and this psy song are copying Old town Road. Yeehaw!
View attachment 73750
View attachment 73751
View attachment 73752
And Kpop once again proving how they take themes/sounds from America that are yrs out of date and regurgitate it to the masses. Everything is an aesthetic for them.
View attachment 73753
View attachment 73754View attachment 73755I predict next season all Kpop acts will be dressed as astronauts haha.
Ea29O85WsAEvU9j.jpg

Kimiko

Veteran
View attachment 73750
View attachment 73751
View attachment 73752
View attachment 73753
View attachment 73754View attachment 73755I predict next season all Kpop acts will be dressed as astronauts haha.
They love the wild wild west American history but do these ignorant af kpop people even know how much racist shit asians went through in the wild west? They so fucking whitewashed its pathetic

They would have been killed or ran out of town and been seen as dirty and diseased and this isnt me saying this cuz this was the history of chinese immigrants in the 1800s in the Americanwild west

This would be like a black person being in awe of the old south/gone with the wind era in the 1800s where we(black people)would have been slaves...make it make sense with these kpop people

Laura755y

Star

Can you feel it?

What lyrics??
Eeew! This old rag of bones dont know what age is, he acts all cool ald shit, man is real shit in rl!

Last edited:

cadiz

Star
Speaking of Jim Jones, I don't think Suga is that talented. Take example of this controversy, a true artist must go deeper to take inspiration,s*ga believed it to be as something spiritual and powerful as it was referenced before in other songs. Also somebody mentioned here about him bragging about going to military in his lyrics , it's all bark but no bite. Same with RM and his misogyny. This is mostly it, no originality and regurgitated stuff, from fashion sense to their art. Whats art without originality?
i think his older songs were decent, in his first mixtape
but after BT5 became more popular he just became a very try hard guy
all his lyrics about chart and awards

Can you feel it?

What lyrics??

lol at armeees who said BT5 were too good for PTD, this song is even worse

besides Sugar is looking so different?
i know he got a new hairline like Veee
but if you dont telll me this is Sugar I wouldnt even recognize him

cadiz

Star
View attachment 73750
View attachment 73751
View attachment 73752
View attachment 73753
this is why I laugh when kpop fans say kpop is better than western music

I mean it's just a copy?
they follow the trends and that's it, there is no originality in kpop....literally nothing that represents Korea in their music????