BTS discussion thread

cadiz

Star
well......as expected it looks like Hybe was lying (covering up for him)
because he got texts telling him about the debts, and if you are hospitalized while the debt is happening (like JM did) you will get notfied there too

NHIC reveals they sent texts to Jimin prior to officetel foreclosure raising further suspicions over Big Hit's "timeline" of events

On the 24th, the National Health Insurance (NHIC) explained "Generally, if you visit the hospital while delinquent on your premiums, you will be notified."
The NHIC further explained, "We also sent text messages in addition to the regular mail."

The core of Jimin's controversy is the fact that he's a high income earner but he neglected his duties for several months.
Big Hit is claiming its "their negligence" however its looking like they decided to "take the fall" to protect their artist while Jimin himself has yet to come forward to clarify the reports.

queen82

Star
My post has been put on hold since 2 days,awaiting moderator's approval.Didn't know there was one.Wonder what's going on here.
Anyway,I posted a blind item.
It goes like this, "This LA pro soccer player spent the night in the bed of this foreign born boy bander who was in town for a show. Several in the boy band prefer men, but this is the first time I heard about one of them being in a relationship with a guy."
Comments talk about BaT$hit .
yes in the comment they said that the member could be Jimin

cadiz

Star

Berrywon88

Star
BTS Jimin's address and registration number leaked in latest foreclosure documents + Big Hit says "no comment" over growing controversy

now his private information has been leaked
I honestly think is no coincidence alll this is happening by the time he is having a new song out

someone is out to get him....or Hybe "enemies" are finally coming out

if they get the military exemptions things like this will happen even more often
It's always jm it seems like. He's a blind item more than any other member. His info is spread all over the place. Also, wasn't he the one that had a staff member steal his clothes and give it to a sasaeng? I do believe some members (hyung line) are more protected by hybe than others. Their personal life never gets leaked to the public.

Kimiko

Veteran
So jm address and social security number was leaked online...that's not good at all

Also why didnt he pay his insurance premium when they are all allegedly worth millions? Or does hibe control even more of their lives than I thought and they really are just dancing barely singing robot puppets for their company who is making billions off of their work

queen82

Star
When I said jm never has rumors of being with men I mean rumors in south korea since they would definitely be more in the know than a American gossip website

Not saying it couldn't be true but blind item always posts gay blinds about btss
yes one of the reply of the blind item is that he could be Jimin because he throwing himself on men everytime , omg

So jm address and social security number was leaked online...that's not good at all

Also why didnt he pay his insurance premium when they are all allegedly worth millions? Or does hibe control even more of their lives than I thought and they really are just dancing barely singing robot puppets for their company who is making billions off of their work
That's how Motown was. A lot of studios are like this behind the scenes. Celebrities can go on tour and come back home to nothing. If they've made the company billions, why wouldn't he pay his bill? There were rumors about Jk having financial issues a few years ago. Then the hyungs sold part of their stocks. Tae is making moves to get closer to American celebrities and leverage his fame in a way hive won't let him in btees. He's the most popular member when they come to America. He's turned down millions in solo work because he's not allowed to do earn outside of the group.

Contrast that with Yj of t×t. He's done a lot of solo work to the point fans call the group Yj and friends as a way to point out the imbalance in opportunities.

That's how Motown was. A lot of studios are like this behind the scenes. Celebrities can go on tour and come back home to nothing. If they've made the company billions, why wouldn't he pay his bill? There were rumors about Jk having financial issues a few years ago. Then the hyungs sold part of their stocks. Tae is making moves to get closer to American celebrities and leverage his fame in a way hive won't let him in btees. He's the most popular member when they come to America. He's turned down millions in solo work because he's not allowed to do earn outside of the group.

Contrast that with Yj of t×t. He's done a lot of solo work to the point fans call the group Yj and friends as a way to point out the imbalance in opportunities.
It's like h*be owns their lives. People praise their company but it seems like a slave contract.

if anyone knows Spanish they/you (¿) I don't know how it is conjugated in English haha, sorry) should watch this channel. or open transcription and translate. He worked in many Korean companies and expose everything.
What I understood from the transcript is that them making millions are not happy. We were discussing here about Jin being depressed and he is also pointing it out.

What's going on with Jimin? This doesn't make sense.
One thing is confusing , these are global superstars, can't they afford their own management apart from hy*e representing them. Like jm signed an OST and other solo ventures, it must be managed by his own managers or what? Likewise they can't hire someone to do their finances/taxes and stuff?
What's with the co-dependency?

Riko

Veteran
I bet it comes out eventually, that they're definitely not paid what everyone thinks they are.

Mcdonals in korea alone made $801m off that bts meal promotion. How much of that you think they got lol? Be lucky to get 2 mill each I think while the company takes the majority of the insane insane revenue they can generate in a blink.

It's also very telling that the media are losing their shit over Jimin and his health payments, which isnt really a huge deal other than being embarrassing and very juicy because why did he not have the money and where he was actually staying if not there. Its actually mad they don't care that some of his mail was stolen, that's like a legit crime where I'm from haha.

But there's nothing about the ex YG CEO being on trial for threatening to kill an ex-employer. Corrupt, corrupt,corrupt.