BTS discussion thread

Bearry

Rookie
Ye
I was actually surprised to find jaykayy the most good looking on the grammy red carpet instead of th. If he only removes these terrible piercings he'll give his 2019 looks again.View attachment 73539

Meanwhile th is looking haggard with bloated skin and wrinkles. I think the only thing helping him is that his face proportions being very pleasant. If not for that, his lost looks would've been much more obvious now.
yeah... his lip piercing doesn't really suit him in my eyes but he kinda acts like the God of lip piercing XD

Bearry

Rookie
we reached a point where fans (or staff) are coming to a conspiracy forum to open fan threads

a new BTS fan thread was just created in the Entertainment section ......and the other day another person did the same for Twice (it was called twice appreciation thread) :rolleyes:

They have a million kpop forums, but they want to come to a conspiracy forum to fangirl?

Anyways, that new BT5 thread was made by a "new user" so Im guessing its one of the usual trollls of this thread
Whew I just checked that bts news thread. That user has mentioned atleast 4 times in a tiny little post that this one is a hater threado_O I bet that's coming from nefhell. This is what I call damage control. Staffs must got a hard time here so stirring some holy water now XD

U mean the fabricated lie ?!? How amusing, they couldnt keep that masc for too long, all them walls are going doown.
It could be a lie to garner sympathy that how he beats all odds as all rappers do have some backstory of struggle

yes but i guess after he saw his son money , he change his mind eh e h
That's what I think too. Like jk parents pretty much gave him away at such a young age to idol life . His(y**ngi) parents saw money rolling so they also changed their minds.

Bearry

Rookie
Weird thing is, I just try to find that video in that thread but couldn't find it. May be the thread is been deleted.

Ok got it from YouTube.
Woah so he needs a professional's help to storm his common sense that what he said wasn't really impressive but misogynistic? You sure this guy is carrying IQ148? o_O

GmAry

Rookie
This is really too much. All these tv show anchors lust over these kpop stars. How humiliating. They don't even fear anything bcoz they know they can use these kpop stars as toys.

Imagine the fans you look up to enjoy seeing you being humiliated on tv. Making such edits.
These monster fans will eat bts away if possible in the name of love.

This is really too much. All these tv show anchors lust over these kpop stars. How humiliating. They don't even fear anything bcoz they know they can use these kpop stars as toys.

Imagine the fans you look up to enjoy seeing you being humiliated on tv. Making such edits.
He seems genuinely repulsed.
This is whats the most repulsive aspect of this whole fandom.

Tarkovv

Rookie
The Grammy lost spoiled them and their government and company's plan for those little punks to be exempted from the military

American music awards shouldn't count as it is fan voted and one thing boys that suck have is a huge fanbase full of delusionals,the mentally ill and kids who don't know better and will do anything boys that suck ask them like the mindless zombiebots they are

Vee is aging horribly while the others actually look their age
Girlll, the way I laughed

9lNt.gif

Kimiko

Veteran

Just like how pig c0rden is always all over JM it's really disgusting! And jm looks very uncomfortable with it too when pig c0rden was pawing at his body but this is what he is used to since he was about fifteen, all of the three youngest really

Then pig tried to kiss jk but jk wasn't going out like that and pulled away with a fake smile and was pissed off the rest of the interview

They constantly try to use JM as the feminine one when I don't think he is feminine at all irl
Jm and NJ and Sg are the most masculine in boys that suck

Kimiko

Veteran
He seems genuinely repulsed.
This is whats the most repulsive aspect of this whole fandom.
The fandom finds this sick shit cute
They would only find it disturbing if it was a woman doing that shit with them

It's wrong either way but these dumb bots can't stand the thought of these guys with a woman so they run with anything that implies they are not remotely interested in women
Even if its borderline sexual harrassment

Just like how pig c0rden is always all over JM it's really disgusting! And jm looks very uncomfortable with it too when pig c0rden was pawing at his body but this is what he is used to since he was about fifteen, all of the three youngest really

Then pig tried to kiss jk but jk wasn't going out like that and pulled away with a fake smile and was pissed off the rest of the interview

They constantly try to use JM as the feminine one when I don't think he is feminine at all irl
See as the gay relationships goes, there is one submissive and one top. They represent him as someone who is feminine/submissive.
Jimin when not acting up, there is this dominant masculine vibe in his aura. Well gay men who are tops are like that too but the point is jimin acts differently when he is not his usual self,it's all in the body language which shows it's all act for the cameras and a persona. And the fan videos I've seen is pretty much explantory about his heterosexuality.

They (fans) are indeed filtering him through by their own projections. I wish all these men get married to hot women give a tight slap to these delulus.

Attachments

The fandom finds this sick shit cute
They would only find it disturbing if it was a woman doing that shit with them

It's wrong either way but these dumb bots can't stand the thought of these guys with a woman so they run with anything that implies they are not remotely interested in women
Even if its borderline sexual harrassment
100℅ this . Men or women, please respect some personal space and deceny. This is indeed Harrasment.

GmAry

Rookie

Sk is really expensive. It is hard to live there. I guess sadly people have no choice but do whatever it takes like selling your body for money. People hardly get jobs. All they have to do is sell their bodies. It's so disgusting and bad at same time. I think it is same in entertainment industry everywhere. Idk people are so eager to taste the riches of life.

Kimiko

Veteran
See as the gay relationships goes, there is one submissive and one top. They represent him as someone who is feminine/submissive.
Jimin when not acting up, there is this dominant masculine vibe in his aura. Well gay men who are tops are like that too but the point is jimin acts differently when he is not his usual self,it's all in the body language which shows it's all act for the cameras and a persona. And the fan videos I've seen is pretty much explantory about his heterosexuality.

They (fans) are indeed filtering him through by their own projections. I wish all these men get married to hot women give a tight slap to these delulus.
Exactly!
Jm is a pretty masculine guy but his role in the group is the submissive feminine one
He is way more masculine than jk and vee could ever be

Despite his persona as the feminine one he isn't the one with gay/bi rumors in SK its jk and vee

Exactly!
Jm is a pretty masculine guy but his role in the group is the submissive feminine one

Despite his persona as the feminine one he isn't the one with gay/bi rumors in SK its jk and vee
Yeah but these westerners male youtubers/reactors/ are perpetuating this false idea. Lusting after him because of jewelry and makeup or flashy clothes. And also the shippers and the fan-service they pull sometimes. And videos like these pushing this Idiocracy.

Tarkovv

Rookie
Exactly!

Can you elaborate on the jaykayy rumors?

Kimiko

Veteran
I don't believe jk went to a gay bar tho,he went out with his friends from the 97 line nceetee member j@ehyun as well as idol/actor ch@ eun wooh

I can't see either of them risking their reputation as perfect little handsome idols to go to a gay club- especially ch@ eun wooh who is seen as goody two shoes mr perfect in SK and the only other guy who usually is considered the best looking kpop idol besides vee and sometimes he is picked over vee
Eun wooh is very handsome btw and is considered one of the only idols who is natural or at least has had very very minimal plastic surgery

Also he and jk don't seem to be friends anymore since that club scandal but jk is still tight with j@ehyun

However I have read about speculation on jk being bi and vee it's pretty obvious that he swings all ways

Jm,the supposed gay one, has never had any legit rumors about him with men
I hear that he has a girlfriend tho