BTS discussion thread

Laura755y

Star
The group is "projecting" that "nothing" can stop them... That's a prideful stance...being at a pinnacle of megalomaniac view of themselves...

The "higher they go...the harder they fall..."

That sickening swag of Jeykey will eventually burn him...
Also the doors at the beggining, the doors to the new age.
The billardo, has it's own meaning too, close to the chess meaning, ironic isn't, they're the one holding the cue, in an attempt to score the goal, when they're the balls themselves., Take away the power over their life and give them the power over others lives, as delusional as their own fandom.
That smug on his face, will be gone in no time, if not already.

e-Enoch

Superstar
Also the doors at the beggining, the doors to the new age.
The billardo, has it's own meaning too, close to the chess meaning, ironic isn't, they're the one holding the cue, in an attempt to score the goal, when they're the balls themselves., Take away the power over their life and give them the power over others lives, as delusional as their own fandom.
That smug on his face, will be gone in no time, if not already.
Yes, indeed. I guess they are almost at the end of the "life cycle" of their career...

cadiz

Star
we reached a point where fans (or staff) are coming to a conspiracy forum to open fan threads

a new BTS fan thread was just created in the Entertainment section ......and the other day another person did the same for Twice (it was called twice appreciation thread) :rolleyes:

They have a million kpop forums, but they want to come to a conspiracy forum to fangirl?

Anyways, that new BT5 thread was made by a "new user" so Im guessing its one of the usual trollls of this thread

cadiz

Star
at this point its pretty obvious what's going on
as I said in the past everytime the conversation is dying over here, some new users or trolls appear to derail the thread, and to keep it active

now they create new BT5 threads just to promote these guys all over the forum
I will just say.....every kind of attention is good for them. They just want to keep people talking about what this band is doing

Laura755y

Star
we reached a point where fans (or staff) are coming to a conspiracy forum to open fan threads

a new BTS fan thread was just created in the Entertainment section ......and the other day another person did the same for Twice (it was called twice appreciation thread) :rolleyes:

They have a million kpop forums, but they want to come to a conspiracy forum to fangirl?

Anyways, that new BT5 thread was made by a "new user" so Im guessing its one of the usual trollls of this thread
Bru'h no fucking way ? Fr! Are they this desperate to clear their boys filth and dirt ? Guess we're doing a good job then.

Berrywon88

Star

I just checked and this is insane.
I feel like we need a place where we can talk more feely and open about BTS without being attacked for being a fan like that is a bad thing
I guess twttr, youtbe, the whole @ss internet is not enough space to salivate over b*s.
We do not need to agree about everything, but we do need to keep the tone polite.

Here it is ok to be a fan, but if you are a hater then please stay away. There is already a thread for that.
LMAO at this part too. Armies swear they are open minded and anyone can say what they want but if it's against their oppars then forget it. "Keeping the tone polite" is code for kissing the ground these men walk on or you're a "hater."
clueless-whatever.gifANYWAYZ...
all I wanna know is when will that 30 yr old tuna enlist so this group can finally disband?

Last edited:

Laura755y

Star

I guess twttr, youtbe, the whole @ss internet is not enough space to salivate over b*s.

LMAO at this part too. Armies swear they are open minded and anyone can say what they want but if it's against their oppars then forget it. "Keeping the tone polite" is code for kissing the ground these men walk on or you're a "hater."
View attachment 73545ANYWAYZ...all I wanna know is when will that 30 yr old tuna enlist so this group can finally disband?
I noticed that this user is trying hard to make it seem like its only the compagny's fault and they're just victims! But like this she's only making it look as if these men are only puppets. Talk about desperation.

Berrywon88

Star
at this point its pretty obvious what's going on
as I said in the past everytime the conversation is dying over here, some new users or trolls appear to derail the thread, and to keep it active

now they create new BT5 threads just to promote these guys all over the forum
I will just say.....every kind of attention is good for them. They just want to keep people talking about what this band is doing
True, there was too much promotion of b*s on this thread by a certain user who was posting upwards to 60 times a day. I think it made a lot of people leave and this thread started dying. Then that user disappears and all these new/inactive accounts start spamming the thread. Bizarre to say the least.

cadiz

Star

View attachment 73545ANYWAYZ...all I wanna know is when will that 30 yr old tuna enlist so this group can finally disband?
yes

it's literally a thread with BT5 updates? to keep fangirls watching their vlives, waiting for their comeback and watching their music videos
so.....
are they gona talk about all the symbolism in their content and still say they support them and give money to that shady company
they are part of the prooblem, if that's the case

cadiz

Star
True, there was too much promotion of b*s on this thread by a certain user who was posting upwards to 60 times a day. I think it made a lot of people leave and this thread started dying. Then that user disappears and all these new/inactive accounts start spamming the thread. Bizarre to say the least.
yes another "new" thread about BT5 and the Beatles was opened too

so basically you have three different BT5 threads in the entertainment section....that`s some good promo lol

Kimiko

Veteran
The Grammy lost spoiled them and their government and company's plan for those little punks to be exempted from the military

American music awards shouldn't count as it is fan voted and one thing boys that suck have is a huge fanbase full of delusionals,the mentally ill and kids who don't know better and will do anything boys that suck ask them like the mindless zombiebots they are

Vee is aging horribly while the others actually look their age

Last edited: