BTS discussion thread

queen82

Star
These two do not seem to like each other at all
Being the same age like vee/jm are they should be closer cuz same age friends are considered special in korea and these two obviously dont get on too well

Then Saturday night at their concert where jh was hugging all the members and when nj hugged him jh literally shrugged out of the hug and moved to the next member

He didn't even try to pretend to want to accept nj hug
yes right, i spotted Hoseok in some videos looks at Rm disgusted even in their debut years , there's another video, they were at one award and Hoseok leave Namjoon hand to go somewhere else ..

queen82

Star
1000% lol.
Look at their last year fiesta video, namjoon declared jhope very coldly as a "good friend"
There is definitely an element of competition, jhope often described as a leadership material by other members and he is not clumsy as namjoon.
Some shippers has too much time on their hands to collect evidence lol
Imagine irl, you just smile and look at somebody and people start shipping you togather, that's some stupid shit.
apart that Namjoon seems that he didn't get along with nobody in the group, even when i was watching their rookie reality, he give me fake vibe from the start , it seems that nobody in the group can't stand him

queen82

Star
J-hope arguing with Namjoon , the way J-hope looks at the camera, he looks pissed off, that they caught them fight :

Last edited:
yes i have to admit that his stare is pretty intense when he looks at the camera , Aquarius are pretty scary when they're angry ..
Im flattered about scary part.
Plz listen to this carefully, what he's saying implies on all em races.
On other note,
Was he mocking white men wearing that cheap blonde wig and whitewash his face. If doing black face is considered racist, what is that?

Last edited:

Laura755y

Star
Im flattered about scary part.

On other note,
Was he mocking white men wearing that cheap blonde wig and whitewash his face. If doing black face is considered racist, what is that?
I dont think he is mockng em , alot of elites are white, he's working under them akd enjoys everything that come along it, could be a hint that most of em are of white skin probably, but ur opinion could be true as well, i didnt pay much attention to the wig, more like a distraction, what caught my attention was what he said about the frequencies and the money that turns in circles.

I dont think he is mockng em , alot of elites are white, he's working under them akd enjoys everything that come along it, could be a hint that most of em are of white skin probably, but ur opinion could be true as well, i didnt pay much attention to the wig, more like a distraction, what caught my attention was what he said about the frequencies and the money that turns in circles.
Well I'm an Asian so I don't get the whole narrative or taking sides but its just my observation. Many YouTubers last year got cancelled (Shane comes to mind) on doing blackface so I was wondering why this man or any other person whitewashing their faces is not considered racist. Koreans doing or adopting both from black and white cultures has been discussed here few hundred pages back. Isn't this stereotyping white people as villians or elites so to say, just food for thought.