BTS discussion thread

jem123

Established
Oh my goodness so true!! They’ve become so reliant on these boys for happiness, content, someone to “stand by”. That’s putting yourself if a vulnerable position like these boy just have the emotions and lives of so many people in their hands.
Yes! The guys are really dangerous, playing emotions like that, considering some of their fans are young as 8 or 9. I don't think the guys regret it though, as they have no soul or emotional empathy, since selling their souls.

e-Enoch

Superstar
maybe he act like this to give some idea for some smut fan fiction eh eh
He is definely the "sexualized" one among the betees...

The armee fanfic "writers" have smut ideas about Jeykey...even when he is "fully clothed"...haha!

e-Enoch

Superstar
This is Ha!sey's tattoo of Manson - we all know what a sick fudging abuser he is. She has to pay for her fame and fortune by sexualising her young fans. So many blinds on her coke probs, despration to have a baby etc. She is as messed up as they all are in the music industry - as will be her child!

When JK shows his abs, their various ships, sly sexual comments in lives, gender blurring...its all the same sh!t.

View attachment 73384
Considering the utter evil depravity of the lifestyle of the elites who control them...what these artists do is just a semblance of that evilness...

They basically "mimic the lifestyle of their controllers..."

e-Enoch

Superstar
yes jokes apart the way that guy was sexualized since young age makes me angry and sad at the same time
It makes sense to say that they've all gone through that "sexualization phase" in their roookie years... Just like what the new breed of young artists go through now...

e-Enoch

Superstar
We live in a severely deceptive world...with fakeries all around...esp in the media, entertainment, and politics...

(Warning...graphic content.)

Thats why i say they fkn shouldnt have kids, none of em, they're sick to no end, they know what it feels to be assaulted and abused, and sum of em will (if not already are) abise and assault cuz they go by the if i burn everyone else should feel the same, kissing a minor seductively isnt something new, isnt she in a high satanic level, without forgetting bout th sacrifices, shes only 27, but she started young, the b*s members are no different, they're sick, and not there fans omg, sum of em claims that she was just being friendly, and if one of the members do the same , it isnt a big deal, like wtf is wrong wirh them. Its not ok.
And to those who gonna come here and say that its becuz they were abised and its a trauma shit, i was abused, for many years, almost raped, and assaulted, i a grew up, i i never been to therapy, im not gonna say the whole thing didnt fuck up my brain, but i would never do that to someone, i would never hurt a kid nor an adult, nd i fkn hate when i see someone touching people against there will, or kids. So no its not a trauma thing, and even if it was a human should be able to see the wrong from the right, those who are in willing to hurt people, and say oow we were hurt, they're just making excuses, u can always try to be a better version of yourself, if u fuck up once try not to, fkn disgusting pigs.
Yes, you have to break the cycle.

I'm sorry you had to go through this, I hope you be able to heal and live with peace.

queen82

Star

e-Enoch

Superstar
so it was punished for something? Jk have similar bruises in some pictures--
Possibly...all those bruises are sus...Vee even have that open wound...that would have required stitches... I really wonder how he got those...

Kimiko

Veteran
this one of the worst ship ever, i think these two can't stand each others :

These two do not seem to like each other at all
Being the same age like vee/jm are they should be closer cuz same age friends are considered special in korea and these two obviously dont get on too well

Then Saturday night at their concert where jh was hugging all the members and when nj hugged him jh literally shrugged out of the hug and moved to the next member

He didn't even try to pretend to want to accept nj hug

Last edited:
this one of the worst ship ever, i think these two can't stand each others :

1000% lol.
Look at their last year fiesta video, namjoon declared jhope very coldly as a "good friend"
There is definitely an element of competition, jhope often described as a leadership material by other members and he is not clumsy as namjoon.
Some shippers has too much time on their hands to collect evidence lol
Imagine irl, you just smile and look at somebody and people start shipping you togather, that's some stupid shit.

Last edited:
These two do not seem to like each other at all
Being the same age like vee/jm are they should be closer cuz same age friends are considered special in korea and these two obviously dont get on too well

Then Saturday night at their concert where jh was hugging all the members and when nj hugged him jh literally shrugged out of the hug and moved to the next member

He didn't even try to pretend to want to accept nj hug
Jhope seem somewhat genuine where in one of their old fiesta video, he said something around the lines of that to say I love you is really difficult. I mean I feel same way, it's a huge sentiment to express and just throw it randomly without having feelings is so fake. So may be he just doesn't want to pretend that he likes him if these two don't get along.