BTS discussion thread

queen82

Star
They announced a comeback for june called "we are bulletproof"

this was the name of their first song I believe, and this trailer they show their whole career
it could be the end? probably not lol but the date is close to their 9th anyversary
their first song was No more dream actually

Rainism

Rookie
https://www.news18.com/news/movies/halsey-tagged-paedophile-for-kissing-underage-fans-in-the-mouth-3495977.html

A few days ago halsey was trending on twitter for being a p***phile. She kissed underage fans on lips seductively. Gross af she shouldn't be lip kissing a strangers child under any circumstances. Some armys were dragging bts for being friends with a possible pedo like halsey and being like her(dunno why I can’t find the exact tweets). Many were thinking what if bts is also like halsey. That would be a big turn off if something like this ever comes out into the light.

Last edited:

Laura755y

Star
https://www.news18.com/news/movies/halsey-tagged-paedophile-for-kissing-underage-fans-in-the-mouth-3495977.html

A few days ago halsey was trending on twitter for being a p***phile. She kissed underage fans on lips seductively. Gross af she shouldn't be lip kissing a strangers child under any circumstances. Some armys were dragging bts for being friends with a possible pedo like halsey and being like her(dunno why I can’t find the exact tweets). Many were thinking what if bts is also like halsey. That would be a big turn off if something like this ever comes out into the light.
Thats why i say they fkn shouldnt have kids, none of em, they're sick to no end, they know what it feels to be assaulted and abused, and sum of em will (if not already are) abise and assault cuz they go by the if i burn everyone else should feel the same, kissing a minor seductively isnt something new, isnt she in a high satanic level, without forgetting bout th sacrifices, shes only 27, but she started young, the b*s members are no different, they're sick, and not there fans omg, sum of em claims that she was just being friendly, and if one of the members do the same , it isnt a big deal, like wtf is wrong wirh them. Its not ok.
And to those who gonna come here and say that its becuz they were abised and its a trauma shit, i was abused, for many years, almost raped, and assaulted, i a grew up, i i never been to therapy, im not gonna say the whole thing didnt fuck up my brain, but i would never do that to someone, i would never hurt a kid nor an adult, nd i fkn hate when i see someone touching people against there will, or kids. So no its not a trauma thing, and even if it was a human should be able to see the wrong from the right, those who are in willing to hurt people, and say oow we were hurt, they're just making excuses, u can always try to be a better version of yourself, if u fuck up once try not to, fkn disgusting pigs.

Last edited:

Bystander2001

Rookie

Yup lol these tweets come up every few years & she still hasn’t got canceled. They also brought up the ones of her up mocking Rihann@/Chri$ & Asians. So some fans(or antis) were trying to say bts are also those things(racist, ped0 & abuser Sympathizers) lol

e-Enoch

Superstar
Yup lol these tweets come up every few years & she still hasn’t got canceled. They also brought up the ones of her up mocking Rihann@/Chri$ & Asians. So some fans(or antis) were trying to say bts are also those things(racist, ped0 & abuser Sympathizers) lol
It's quite hard nowadays to know which tweets (or other infos, for that matter) are really true or not...considering all the dis/mis information all around us...

Anyhow, the world knows for a fact that betees and halsey had a collaboration for LGO...and apparently became friends together...

eyes@wide@open

Established

This is Ha!sey's tattoo of Manson - we all know what a sick fudging abuser he is. She has to pay for her fame and fortune by sexualising her young fans. So many blinds on her coke probs, despration to have a baby etc. She is as messed up as they all are in the music industry - as will be her child!

When JK shows his abs, their various ships, sly sexual comments in lives, gender blurring...its all the same sh!t.

DzT103NUcAA-DjD.jpg

gettingedu

Established
what a sick life they are living! when they disband, everyone will huge problems adjusting to normal life, along with co-dependency issues!
Oh my goodness so true!! They’ve become so reliant on these boys for happiness, content, someone to “stand by”. That’s putting yourself if a vulnerable position like these boy just have the emotions and lives of so many people in their hands.

gettingedu

Established
They announced a comeback for june called "we are bulletproof"

this was the name of their first song I believe, and this trailer they show their whole career
it could be the end? probably not lol but the date is close to their 9th anyversary
Yeah I don’t keep up or know that much about BTS like that but I’ve seen this we are bulletproof title before. So that could be a hint that their putting an end to this. There is some doubt though. If they start having concerts where they perform their first songs/older songs/most popular songs or all songs idk then ill think they’re disbanding/not doing music like that anymore

Rainism

Rookie
I think she is still not cancelled because people aren't really that sensible anymore. Regular people are also at fault for letting a possible pedo to climb an idol position. Even hollywood insiders can't promote someone if people are against it. They know somehow they're making profit out of it, which refers to people are eating the shit up.
Halsey literally saying she would make out with kids. In an interview she is confessing she would go to jail for having underage girls' nudes. I really can't think these to be any joke. Hollywood artists are very open with pedo jokes and still they aren't cancelled, atleast good amount of people speak up against it, which noone has ever done about bts. Pete Davidson is getting massive hate for having kim's child on his lap, many are calling him a p***phile, but has any army/people ever said anything about bts members questionable behaviors? For instance making 10-16 years old fan-girls to show their foot(its seriously gross af and pedo alert!), uploading blatant pedo rituals in the name of artwork on a platform of underage fans. These armys just call it childish and art lol. If they were born in america they would be getting massive backlash already.

queen82

Star
This is Ha!sey's tattoo of Manson - we all know what a sick fudging abuser he is. She has to pay for her fame and fortune by sexualising her young fans. So many blinds on her coke probs, despration to have a baby etc. She is as messed up as they all are in the music industry - as will be her child!

When JK shows his abs, their various ships, sly sexual comments in lives, gender blurring...its all the same sh!t.

View attachment 73384
never liked her anyways , she always looks off to me