BTS discussion thread

Berrywon88

Star
Taek00k is leaving jik00k in the dust with their fansrvice in Vegas

And I still think vee and jk are not friends like they pretend
I think they take turns on which members will do fanservice..a wack version of musical chairs. Like the company looks into what ship is trending in the fandom at that time and then tells the two members to play up their interactions on stage. Can you imagine the meeting they have with staff before performing? They always show a fake meeting on camera where b*s looks like they are in charge and no one tells them what to do. (Lol yeah right). The reality is that they probably can't even tie their own shoelaces without permission.

Last edited:

jem123

Established
I think they take turns on which members will do fanservice..a wack version of musical chairs. Like the company looks into what ship is trending in the fandom at that time and then tells the two members to play up their interactions on stage. Can you imagine the meeting they have with staff before performing? They always show a fake meeting on camera where b*s looks like they are in charge and know one tells them what to do. (Lol yeah right). The reality is that they probably can't even tie their own shoelaces without permission.
what a sick life they are living! when they disband, everyone will huge problems adjusting to normal life, along with co-dependency issues!

Berrywon88

Star
This is not b*s but Twice member Dahyun. I still thought I'd share. She describes the lengths she as a trainee went to weigh less during their frequent weight ins. She clearly is trying to make the whole thing seem less harsh than it was and is careful with here words.
The clip shows how fckd up the kpop industry is! There are so many things wrong with what she described. I'm just disturbed. And if you read between the lines and look at her body language at the end when she mentions being in trouble and scolded...

Last edited:
we have to consider that they do all these "kissing scenes" in front of the cameras too
there is a lot of staff right in front of them while this happens

so these are not intimate moments, it's all an act for the cameras

have you seen this Suga/ RM moment?

they made them "almost kiss" too and it's very awkward because everyone can see they are not even that close friends anyways
just look at Sugar's face after that happens (the guy was dying inside)

here you have other kissing moments: Veee and JN

Veee and JK

and the list goes on and on

anyways my point is: they do this on purpose, there is nothing natural about their "kissing" in front of cameras
Exactly!
That's what I'm saying. Shippers don't get it, how uncomfortable they seem and they blew it out of proportions. Thankyou for all these examples.
Also about the number of staff, I seen their game and run collobration video, where they played mafia game. That time just I came to know how so many people are there while they are shooting. Offcourse its nothing intimate. To imply it's their first kiss is amateur-ish.

Nah, she ships them. According to her they are 2 love birds shacking up in some apartment somewhere.

The reason she has me blocked was because I strongly disagreed with her thinking abuse of a minor was romantic sentiments. She sees them as falling in love when they met, jk being 13 and jn being a grown a** man. Sick stuff!

This was my response and then she blocked me.

A part of me thinks she trolling on here. Idk. I do see she has a soft spot for jn. That man can do no wrong in her eyes.
Nah, she ships them. According to her they are 2 love birds shacking up in some apartment somewhere.

The reason she has me blocked was because I strongly disagreed with her thinking abuse of a minor was romantic sentiments. She sees them as falling in love when they met, jk being 13 and jn being a grown a** man. Sick stuff!

This was my response and then she blocked me.

A part of me thinks she trolling on here. Idk. I do see she has a soft spot for jn. That man can do no wrong in her eyes.
Yes a Jin stan probably.
And secondly, I don't get people routing around sexuality stuff while being an active practicing whatever relegion they follow. Homosexuality is a clear abomination. Ok you are not gonna judge their "relationship" but atleast don't celebrate it or imply over and over that this is love.
Also the age factor...
Shippers in general seem to me are people who never been in healthy normal friendships or relationship, I mean don't we feel affection for our friends and siblings too. They just make-up stories and sadly bts is very much catering to it.

I've been a fan of Good mythical morning, both dude are old friends and colleagues. Both married and with kids, the fans have written nasty fanfics and I remember they once read it on their show and how awkward it was and from that point on I got so repulsed by it all. Cuz now they were also on purpose try to sell their chemistry just cuz audience were into it. They were also came as agnostics after gaining popularity and shun their chiristian beliefs.I stopped watching them altogether.

Last edited:

Laura755y

Star
Yes a Jin stan probably.
And secondly, I don't get people routing around sexuality stuff while being an active practicing whatever relegion they follow. Homosexuality is a clear abomination. Ok you are not gonna judge their "relationship" but atleast don't celebrate it or imply over and over that this is love.
Also the age factor...
Shippers in general seem to me are people who never been in healthy normal friendships or relationship, I mean don't we feel affection for our friends and siblings too. They just make-up stories and sadly bts is very much catering to it.

I've been a fan of Good mythical morning, both dude are old friends and colleagues. Both married and with kids, the fans have written nasty fanfics and I remember they once read it on their show and how awkward it was and from that point on I got so repulsed by it all. Cuz now they were also on purpose try to sell their chemistry just cuz audience were into it. They were also came as agnostics after gaining popularity and shun their chiristian beliefs.I stopped watching them altogether.
"Cuz now they were also on purpose try to sell their chemistry just cuz audience were into it"
You really said it all.

queen82

Star
This is not b*s but Twice member Dahyun. I still thought I'd share. She describes the lengths she as a trainee went to weigh less during their frequent weight ins. She clearly is trying to make the whole thing seem less harsh than it was and is careful with here words.
The clip shows how fckd up the kpop industry is! There is so many things wrong with what she described. I'm just disturbed. And if you read between the lines and look at her body language at the end when she mentions being in trouble and scolded...
there's a Twice thread on this forum ..

cadiz

Star
I think they take turns on which members will do fanservice..a wack version of musical chairs. Like the company looks into what ship is trending in the fandom at that time and then tells the two members to play up their interactions on stage. Can you imagine the meeting they have with staff before performing? They always show a fake meeting on camera where b*s looks like they are in charge and no one tells them what to do. (Lol yeah right). The reality is that they probably can't even tie their own shoelaces without permission.

yes I remember reading that in Korea Jik00k is the most popular ship so when they do concert there they focus on them
but in Japan is more about Taek00k so they focus on that ship when they perform there
lol those concerts, they things they do and say, it's all part of the show.

if you want to know the "real friendship" in this group , pay attention on how much free time these guys spend together when the cameras are off

I remember when they took one month of hiatus and when they came back, most of them had no idea what the others did during the entire month .....that's pretty telling

cadiz

Star
They announced a comeback for june called "we are bulletproof"

this was the name of their first song I believe, and this trailer they show their whole career
it could be the end? probably not lol but the date is close to their 9th anyversary

They announced a comeback for june called "we are bulletproof"

this was the name of their first song I believe, and this trailer they show their whole career
it could be the end? probably not lol but the date is close to their 9th anyversary
They were "beyond the scene " apparently as a new identity but after losing the Grammy, now they are bulletproof again lol