BTS discussion thread

Laura755y

Star
Some of y’all were talking about Adrenochrome and I’m totally lost because what is that ?
Ok! So the Adrenochrome is a chemical compound produced by the oxidation of adrenaline (epinephrine). It was the subject of limited research from the 1950s through to the 1970s as a potential cause of schizophrenia. While it has no current medical application, the related derivative compound, carbazochrome, is a hemostatic medication. Despite this compound's name, it is unrelated to the element chromium; instead, the ‑chrome suffix indicates a relationship to color, as pure adrenochrome is deep.
The adtenochrole that we're talking about is the same but in a more horrific way, they actually scare the living shit out of people, (they prefer kids the most,since their blood is more pure ) til the adrenaline is kicking to its epic, and then they slaughter them (i know its horrific, but i didnt find any other way to explain it) the blood of those people, is injected into others to make em look more healthier or young (like fillers and shit) and others consume it likd drugs (like heroine).

e-Enoch

Superstar
Some of y’all were talking about Adrenochrome and I’m totally lost because what is that ?
Adrenochrome harvesting is one of the most evil acts in this world... here's a data dump for us who want to know more about it...

e-Enoch

Superstar

Kimiko

Veteran
At least if they go to the military they'll gain some bloody weight. Rm is looking so handsome in comparison cos he looks like a normal healthy mam in his 20s. Cray lol.
Yeah it's weird rmM is the only one who is consistently maintaining a healthy weight for his age and height while everyone else is at least fifteen pounds underweight

Laura755y

Star
The "alphabet username is gone" ...But for such a trivial action such as changing one's username...why in the world that many armees react as if it's "the end of the world...?"

Aren't they glad that Jeykey is done "learning" his English alphabet...and is now "ready" for phonics and numbers? Lol!

Gosh finally, that username wasnt cool at all nor creative.
M'not saying Jeon, is the best singer and all that shit, he aint, but the man has things in his pocket, yet trending for silly shit, and people making fun of it idnt blame em tho, thats fucked up.
I wanna slap the daylight shit out of them seriously WADAFAK ! They're disgusting! EW!

Last edited:

e-Enoch

Superstar
Gosh finally, that username wasnt cool at all nor creative.
M'not saying Jeon, is the best singer and all that shit, he aint, but the man has things in his pocket, yet trending for silly shit, and people making fun of it idnt blame em tho, thats fucked up.
I wanna slap the daylight shit out of them seriously WADAFAK ! They're disgusting! EW!
Jeykey's "spirit of immaturity" has transferred to millions of armees... whose cognitive ability seems to have gotten stuck to the alphabet level...

Let me join you in slapping the "daylight shit out of them..." and shake their heads to remind them that it's time to learn some maths...so they might realize that their "meltdown" is not adding up...

And oh, to instruct them that it's time for bath... lol

Laura755y

Star
Jeykey's "spirit of immaturity" has transferred to millions of armees... whose cognitive ability seems to have gotten stuck to the alphabet level...

Let me join you in slapping the "daylight shit out of them..." and shake their heads to remind them that it's time to learn some maths...so they might realize that their "meltdown" is not adding up...

And oh, to instruct them that it's time for bath... lol
Ikr! Idk if we're on the same page, but Jeon is in the same age as me, and sometimes, in some "shows" he acted like a pre-teen, which leads to alot of "adult" fans doing the same thing, V did that too at some point, they said ow he is just goofy and all giggly na dother craps, but it really isnt normal at all, i know how acting goofy is like, the "kid" act they do goes along with the young forever thing!
Now alot of fans acts the exact same way, the thing that affect the brain.and can lead to some people having dissociative personality disorder or age regression.
Also idk about V, but im sure Jeon doesnt act all cutesy irl, it showes in his vlive, where he acts more mature. Now i know some people will say no in any of us there is a kid and age is nothing but a number, its not completly untrue, but some acts depends on ages, we cant blurr the lines .

e-Enoch

Superstar
Ikr! Idk if we're on the same page, but Jeon is in the same age as me, and sometimes, in some "shows" he acted like a pre-teen, which leads to alot of "adult" fans doing the same thing, V did that too at some point, they said ow he is just goofy and all giggly na dother craps, but it really isnt normal at all, i know how acting goofy is like, the "kid" act they do goes along with the young forever thing!
Now alot of fans acts the exact same way, the thing that affect the brain.and can lead to some people having dissociative personality disorder or age regression.
Also idk about V, but im sure Jeon doesnt act all cutesy irl, it showes in his vlive, where he acts more mature. Now i know some people will say no in any of us there is a kid and age is nothing but a number, its not completly untrue, but some acts depends on ages, we cant blurr the lines .
So far, there is no consistent direct correlation between chronological age and various types of maturity (emotional, psychological, social, spiritual, etc.). Maturity is also defined culturally, depending on different environmental factors...

Some school-age kids show more emotional and social maturity than their middle-age parents who either spend more time on their game consoles/computer or chatting with friends in a coffee shop until the wee hours of the day...neglecting their parental duties/responsibilities...

In Jeykey's case...because he has so much influence, (of which I'm not sure if he is truly aware of) can lead people both young and old to behave in certain erratic/impulsive ways...showing signs of lack of emotional control towards some situations...

The thing is, the betees fandom is deeply entrenched in idolatry and parasocial relationship with them...even at a parasitical level...that now the world is dealing with millions of emotionally & mentally unstable individuals, as a result of betees influence...this boyband is not healing...but rather hurting the world...in reality.

Last edited:

whoisshe

Rookie
Ok! So the Adrenochrome is a chemical compound produced by the oxidation of adrenaline (epinephrine). It was the subject of limited research from the 1950s through to the 1970s as a potential cause of schizophrenia. While it has no current medical application, the related derivative compound, carbazochrome, is a hemostatic medication. Despite this compound's name, it is unrelated to the element chromium; instead, the ‑chrome suffix indicates a relationship to color, as pure adrenochrome is deep.
The adtenochrole that we're talking about is the same but in a more horrific way, they actually scare the living shit out of people, (they prefer kids the most,since their blood is more pure ) til the adrenaline is kicking to its epic, and then they slaughter them (i know its horrific, but i didnt find any other way to explain it) the blood of those people, is injected into others to make em look more healthier or young (like fillers and shit) and others consume it likd drugs (like heroine).
omg thank you for the explanation but that is horrible