BTS discussion thread

Laura755y

Star
Thats really sad, and fkn b*s didnt say a shit to their fans who are under attack, just a single word to atleast make it up for em, those kids are looking up for em, like bitch u'r their rolemodel, just a simple word will make em feel a little bit better, or send some things to help people who are living outside now, but no they're completly ignoring the deal, ald their fans say ow they love us, bitch where? Cyz euther im blind or ur delusional.

e-Enoch

Superstar
Thats really sad, and fkn b*s didnt say a shit to their fans who are under attack, just a single word to atleast make it up for em, those kids are looking up for em, like bitch u'r their rolemodel, just a simple word will make em feel a little bit better, or send some things to help people who are living outside now, but no they're completly ignoring the deal, ald their fans say ow they love us, bitch where? Cyz euther im blind or ur delusional.
Ikr...there seems to be no ounce of "support" (even in words) coming from betees or h*be...

I mean, there are thousands of armees from both Ukraine & Russia... the Ukraine armees were even putting up a project for Jh...

My heart is being ripped apart for the people of Ukraine...praying & crying for their safety & for this war to stop very soon...

e-Enoch

Superstar
I am quite ignorant on the matter and honestly didn’t really want to focus on it too much however I do know both a Ukrainian and Russian family so have been indirectly tied into it. Whilst I do pray for any innocent Ukrainians especially children I will admit it does not seem Ukraine is totally innocent. To add to that some of the nationalist groups are neo-nazis and even have a nazi symbol on there uniform. It is clearly an incredibly messy situation but it seems to me there is a possible dark underbelly to these nationalist groups and Zelensky dismissing it by saying I’m Jewish isn’t too convincing to me.

Understandably, the innocent is being mixed with the guilty... However, war is no respecter of people...when an entire nation is targetted...surely there will be collateral damages of unspeakable magnitude...

Oh my o_o
Daily mail readers are meant to be boomers, really praying those comments are not made by adults. Half of them are trying to come up with anything to justify it ugh why are they writing paragraphs about some boyband flying economy.
On the eve of ww3, there's a story about them being humble flying economy. Are they still doing damage control because Jm flew in a cheaper class, and they're taking all their money? If they paid them well, Tae and the others wouldn't need to sell themselves.

Laura755y

Star
Comment section is a hot mess.

This comment! "AKE headline because it says "they generally travel on their own private plane to avoid being hounded by fans" Tired of the Fake News headlines. And IF they're worth that much, they can afford to upgrade and pay themselves if they wanted so, SHUT UP"
Man if the comments are grown adult's ones, well they sure need therapy!

Kimiko

Veteran
Hibe nor btss give an actual shit about their fans and I feel sorry for the naive fans who think that they do

These guys are multimillionaires and not relatable to 99% of the people in the world

I doubt they even care about what's going on in Ukraine since it isnt korea,they are most likely only concerned with their upcoming concerts and grammys

These men who love their fans so much yet never have an opinion,never speak up,never take a stand over anything crucial
And they never will cuz it doesnt affect them personally
Btss and others of the same mind as them should well heed this qoute
Dx6_kCsWsAAG-GG.jpg

Laura755y

Star
Hibe nor btss give an actual shit about their fans and I feel sorry for the naive fans who think that they do

These guys are multimillionaires and not relatable to 99% of the people in the world

I doubt they even care about what's going on in Ukraine since it isnt korea,they are most likely only concerned with their upcoming concerts and grammys

These men who love their fans so much yet never have an opinion,never speak up,never take a stand over anything crucial
And they never will cuz it doesnt affect them personally
Btss and others of the same mind as them should well heed this qoute
View attachment 72147
Ikr! They didnt say a shit about any of their milky cow aka fans, like bru'h , nd the fans think those 7 actually care! Bitches wake tf up, instead of making em more rich, have a look at ur actual life before its fkn late.

queen82

Star
they didn't give a f about their fans