BTS discussion thread

Riko

Veteran
I actually like his eyebrow piercing, that one looks cool on him. He has the right eyebrows for it. The lip piercing is horrible though. I also liked his tattoos before be overdid it and they became one conglomerate black ink blob. But yeah jk's face is melting. He should have stopped the ps several nose jobs ago. Actually he really didn't need plastic surgery to begin with.
2019 JK supremacy. He's always been handsome, he messes with his nose too much and his weight fluctuates causing the bloat to come and go in his face.

Laura755y

Star
So it's now in the mainstream news... is Jeykey going through a "serious breakup...?

Is he the only one going through a breakup ?!? Bru'h thousands of people are! But no one give a fuck about them or their feelings! And if its true that he is going through something, why dont they wonder how his partner is doing ?!? I mean he is not the only one feeling broken ...

Kimiko

Veteran
What do you all think about their grammy chance this year?

Dynamite was a better song than butter imo even tho they both sucked but ptd takes the cake as their absolute worst song

The competition this year is also much tougher with justin,gaga,doja,coldply,abba and living legend tony bennett

e-Enoch

Superstar
Is he the only one going through a breakup ?!? Bru'h thousands of people are! But no one give a fuck about them or their feelings! And if its true that he is going through something, why dont they wonder how his partner is doing ?!? I mean he is not the only one feeling broken ...
Hehe...it's just a speculation at this point...because of the "worried" armees...sparked by a series of heartbreak songs he's been posting esp the last one...

Well there's not even a confirmed partner to begin with...armees are so overacting... lol

Pokemon

Dynamite was a better song than butter imo even tho they both sucked but ptd takes the cake as their absolute worst song

The competition this year is also much tougher with justin,gaga,doja,coldply,abba and living legend tony bennett
Really I can't decide who will win ;-; Hopefully not bts with that kids song.

eyes@wide@open

Established

Couldn't put it better than this reddit user about the scammies. Actually every award cermony ever! Seriously who wants to watch a bunch of rich fake arse idiots clapping themseleves on the back and harping on about speak youself or whaterever sh!t they want to lecture us on....hehhe ;).

"Fu*k the Grammys. So fake, pretentious, vulgar display of elitism, and does nothing to further society. A cultish celebration of vanity. Sure I enjoy music, but why oh why?! Can't they just be happy with their money and absurd lifestyles".

queen82

Star
Long time no see!
Here are translations from a cooking show of a man. Jin is close to this man. This man said jin came to meet him in the middle of night with strawberries. You know if you know. And jin goes to meet this old man in the middle of night but why would a 30 years old man go to a man in his fifties at night. Strange. I decided not to look into it but that strawberry got me...
hello welcome back

Sleepytumm

Established

Riko

Veteran
If Yummy could get a nomination and fucking macklemore, MACKLEMORE could win over kendrick lamar, then I don't give af about that Grammy going to Butter lol. No one that wins that shit deserves it lol, it's all about your connects. Do they have enough connections now to get a trophy? Who knows. They did butter under columbia who I don't think will ride for them to get a Grammy. UMG might the year after. But I hope they don't cos if they do then everyone will come crawling out of the woodwork screaming about credibility and shit.

Oceanic

Veteran
Hey guys, not to derail the thread but war has officially began with Russia and Ukraine, I was watching the news 2 minutes ago and it said "Breaking News, War has begun. East Ukrainians are hearing explosions" Russian forces have managed to tamper with the Capital. That is a very big deal.

So pray, do what you gotta do, just be prepared. I recommend pausing the bts topic for a little while because if any of your countries get involved, forget what bts is doing. Focus on what YOU gotta do.

I don't know how long this is going to last, but I'm sure America is going to get involved at some point. I'm not sure if we can call this WW3 but we're all witnesses to the end of days.

Screenshot_20220223-201547~2.png

Last edited:

Riko

Veteran
Prayers up for everyone, hope we all manage to come out of this safely, prayers to the Ukrainians and the Taiwanese who do not in any way deserve the consequences of these shit-head 70 year old scrotes fighting for power on the global stage before they descend into the seven layers of hell.

Oceanic

Veteran
Go to the thread "Putin officially threatens nuclear war" Begin at page 4 for a few updates. When looking at other social platforms, don't just stick to one platform, look at other platforms as well to gain as much accurate news as you can because everyone has their own side of the story. I recommend watching the videos that Ukrainians upload. Apparently, many of Ukrainians soldiers have already died. Rest in peace.

Biden is supposed to be meeting with the leaders of the United Nations to try a sanction, however Putin has already made clear if there is any interference militarily whatsoever from NATO, WW3 will start. For now, it's only war between Russia and Ukraine. You can remain calm as of now.

I don't know how this is going to end, and I don't want you guys to be misinformed about anything, so also collect news for yourselves and resonate with whatever calls out to you.

Anyways, I and many others will continue posting on that thread.

Last edited:

e-Enoch

Superstar
24 February 2022...today in history...

2682 pages of BTS discussion thread...

Russia invades Ukraine...

Rumors of WW3...

Betees practicing for Seoul concert in March...

"Life goes on..."

There are wars and rumors of wars...

But the end will not yet come...until the Gospel of Jesus Christ is preached to every nation and every person on earth...

e-Enoch

Superstar
Thanks for the video, very informative! I do wonder is the situation more nuanced than we are being led to believe? After all every country has propaganda and the west is no exception. But alas no matter who is truly in the wrong innocent blood will be spilt as is always the case in war. 2022 has not exactly been an improvement on 2020 and 2021 and it seems there are many more hard days to come.
You're welcome.:) As we are aware of it, every country is a by-product of its own history and every person's reaction, especially the leaders, reflect their past conditioning...

Putin has "mastered" the "art of the bluff" being a veteran of espionage...motivated by expansionist ideology in the pretext of colonialistic greed...

My prayers are for Zelensky and the citizens of Ukraine...that God Almighty would save and protect them and their sovereignty in their own country...