BTS discussion thread

arhur12

Star
Cos they can't sing for shite sis, lol. Every vocalist they hype up is dogshit when you remove all the processing and mixing and live autotune. Kpop is literally using men who act like teenage virgins and women who are willing to look and act as pure pedo bait in order to create a fan base where awkward, anti-social people who can't otherwise function in society are able to use the parasocial relationship to pressure these idols into molding their career and personality exactly according to their 'fans', to live vicariously through them. It isn't about anything else haha. And it's not a genre that is respected in the slightest in SK. It's only now that BTS are so lionised and have become somewhat bigger than the industry itself, that it's now seen as a somewhat popular thing for kids to do.
True about idols not being real "artists" but there are some really good vocalists not Mariah Carey or Whitney Houston level good but they are good enough that they can sing a few ballads live kyuhyun, ryeowook and yesung from suju exo's main vocals, sh1nee's vocal line including j0nghyun, taeyeon, Wendy, btob's eunkwang, seventeen's seungkwang f(x) Luna, eunji from Apink, doyoung from n*t, mamamoo, these are just a few I can name who are good again not Adele, Ariana grande level but they can sing live and it's not like all western artists are good either the weeknd is quite weak vocally he but he still sings live taylor and Katy both were pretty bad when they debuted but they still sang live

arhur12

Star
Cos they can't sing for shite sis, lol. Every vocalist they hype up is dogshit when you remove all the processing and mixing and live autotune. Kpop is literally using men who act like teenage virgins and women who are willing to look and act as pure pedo bait in order to create a fan base where awkward, anti-social people who can't otherwise function in society are able to use the parasocial relationship to pressure these idols into molding their career and personality exactly according to their 'fans', to live vicariously through them. It isn't about anything else haha. And it's not a genre that is respected in the slightest in SK. It's only now that BTS are so lionised and have become somewhat bigger than the industry itself, that it's now seen as a somewhat popular thing for kids to do.
south korea stole this whole idol thing from japan but the thing is in japanese pop culture an "idol" is a young teenager who is supposed to be a role model for the masses they are not supposed to be singers or dancers singing and dancing is not even required of them they are just there for fanservice and to make fans "Feel good" what sk did is they stole from idol culture from japan but then also tried to sell these idols as talented "Artists" in reality kpop idols are not all that talented but the companies sell the idea that they are talented people very few of them have actual passion for music or performance 90% of idols are just children who want to be famous and nothing more kpop is anything but original they stole from Japan, black culture and 1980-1990s teen idol scene in America nothing about kpop is original and that's why it doesn't have any soul or western recognition

Berrywon88

Star
I really love this thread but I just find the analysing celebs body parts and speculating they’re trans is kind of bizarre. Like I wouldn’t put it past the elites to have some trans celebs but I hope you guys are aware some men and women have more masculine or feminine features. I’m sure some of you on this thread have proportions or features that aren’t as common in your gender. If there is a male idol with wider hips he’s not necessarily trans. It’s like when I see the Lisa has wide shoulders must be trans things I just laugh. Also about Jimin he is definitely not trans so those of you who believe he might be can forget that. There’s this video of him in a bathrobe he does a backflip he has no underwear on and um… I don’t think I need to explain what you see there.
I didn't see anything wrong with their post. They weren't saying anything offensive about being trans, so what's the problem? This thread is all speculation anyway. I noticed with certain topics such as homosexuality, transgender, or weight/health someone always has a problem with members bringing these things up. Why? And btw L!sa has an adam's apple something only men can have.

queen82

Star
I really love this thread but I just find the analysing celebs body parts and speculating they’re trans is kind of bizarre. Like I wouldn’t put it past the elites to have some trans celebs but I hope you guys are aware some men and women have more masculine or feminine features. I’m sure some of you on this thread have proportions or features that aren’t as common in your gender. If there is a male idol with wider hips he’s not necessarily trans. It’s like when I see the Lisa has wide shoulders must be trans things I just laugh. Also about Jimin he is definitely not trans so those of you who believe he might be can forget that. There’s this video of him in a bathrobe he does a backflip he has no underwear on and um… I don’t think I need to explain what you see there.
did you saw Jimin ding dong ? eh eh

Berrywon88

Star
do you think he abused kids ?
That would be an extreme allegation without any evidence, so I wouldn't go as far to say that. He makes me feel uneasy when he's around kids because of his unpredictable behavior. Think like how he pulled that army's hair at a fansign. In that one clip he was roughly shaking that little girl's head back and forth. I don't think he means to harm anyone but all the same.

Riko

Veteran
That would be an extreme allegation without any evidence, so I wouldn't go as far to say that. He makes me feel uneasy when he's around kids because of his unpredictable behavior. Think like how he pulled that army's hair at a fansign. In that one clip he was roughly shaking that little girl's head back and forth. I don't think he means to harm anyone but all the same.
Do you think it's kind of like MJ? Like he was so obviously abused that when around children he just reverted to that childlike persona. Tae is the same, I think he can't help it and its where he emotionally goes to. Even during their PTD concerts it honestly looked like he was tweaking on something cos he'd do that drugged out 'tata mic' face and just talk and act like a child.

Laura755y

Star
Y
Do you think it's kind of like MJ? Like he was so obviously abused that when around children he just reverted to that childlike persona. Tae is the same, I think he can't help it and its where he emotionally goes to. Even during their PTD concerts it honestly looked like he was tweaking on something cos he'd do that drugged out 'tata mic' face and just talk and act like a child.
You noticed that too ?!? He does act like kids sometimes, and its not like just some acting thing , but it seems a serious matter, you're right about the abuse, i said it before but some people as a coping mechanisme develop a child persona, its like theyre stuck in the age they got hurt in.

Riko

Veteran
Y

You noticed that too ?!? He does act like kids sometimes, and its not like just some acting thing , but it seems a serious matter, you're right about the abuse, i said it before but some people as a coping mechanisme develop a child persona, its like theyre stuck in the age they got hurt in.
Yeah like it's very odd to see him when he does that! But he's always been very quirky, no one cared because he's so damn beautiful but as he's aging out of his looks, the childlike thing is sort of becoming more odd to witness. I think he's an incredibly lost, sensitive person and I feel bad for him. It's also interesting how he's really the only one to constantly have rumours around him that he slept with men for money and about his weird group of actor friends. Everyone thinks Jimin and JK are gay but Jimin is a known hoe with women and jk is so obviously straight that it's funny when they try to ship him with the boys.

jem123

Established
Yeah like it's very odd to see him when he does that! But he's always been very quirky, no one cared because he's so damn beautiful but as he's aging out of his looks, the childlike thing is sort of becoming more odd to witness. I think he's an incredibly lost, sensitive person and I feel bad for him. It's also interesting how he's really the only one to constantly have rumours around him that he slept with men for money and about his weird group of actor friends. Everyone thinks Jimin and JK are gay but Jimin is a known hoe with women and jk is so obviously straight that it's funny when they try to ship him with the boys.
V might be age regressing - like reverting back to a younger state of mind. According to psychological research, age regression occur to due trauma.
it is also said that age regression is common in people who are diagnosed with dissociative identity disorder. They have a younger "personality" among their disticntive personalities. Usually they revert to their younger personality when they are stressed or anxious.