BTS discussion thread

Aamy

Star
Why you say that? Does she not know of the pill lol?
If the dude really did something like this, he just should change and leave his own country I swear. I wonder how many women were put under pressure to aborts. Even if it's forbidden in their country. It's certainly forbiden only for poor people. It's a real question even for the others

e-Enoch

Superstar
R.em's support of a Korean athlete "angers" chinese citizens... (this reaction is rather absurd...)

Laura755y

Star
R.em's support of a Korean athlete "angers" chinese citizens... (this reaction is rather absurd...)

Im not a big fan of turtle however, this is so absurd! Like he is korean its veery normal that he'll cheer up the korean skater! I dont get it, what do they want him to do, cheer up the chines guy instead ! Or be neutral?!? Man, i dont get the mindset of some people fr! They put a human in weird positions only cuz it doesnt match their perspective in life.

e-Enoch

Superstar
Im not a big fan of turtle however, this is so absurd! Like he is korean its veery normal that he'll cheer up the korean skater! I dont get it, what do they want him to do, cheer up the chines guy instead ! Or be neutral?!? Man, i dont get the mindset of some people fr! They put a human in weird positions only cuz it doesnt match their perspective in life.
Absolutely...that makes it weird & absurd...It's obviously natural to root for your fellow citizen...why this is an "issue" for them is so irrational...

e-Enoch

Superstar
Considering Turtle now has rumors of him doing coke and/or weed with his old rap crew (DNH) he was friends with from 2013-2016 who all went to jail for either drugs, assault or raping women. Him being into a Kanye/Pusha T song about coke isn’t surprising!! He is always high on Vlives, always listening to songs about drugs, owns things Weed heads usually own.View attachment 71590

Turtle and Iron (rapist abuser druggie)
View attachment 71592

Turtle high on vlive
View attachment 71593
Woah...woah...

The "dark past" has a way of "creeping itself..." again...and again...

Aamy

Star
Considering Turtle now has rumors of him doing coke and/or weed with his old rap crew (DNH) he was friends with from 2013-2016 who all went to jail for either drugs, assault or raping women. Him being into a Kanye/Pusha T song about coke isn’t surprising!! He is always high on Vlives, always listening to songs about drugs, owns things Weed heads usually own.View attachment 71590

View attachment 71592

Turtle high on vlive
View attachment 71593
When I say there is written I am fucked up on his face ! And when you see these pictures of his ex wannabe bad boys friends, you can already understand they were bad frequentations.
I want to be shock, but it's not possible seriously. How many women and young girls are still traumatized because of all this corruption?

When you say he is high on his vlive, do you speak about marijuana or something more powerful and destructor? But again why be surprised ? It will be more easier to count idols who are still able to hold their pressure without any type of drugs. Even the non smokers for example, compense with alcool or others drugs in pills.

Thanks you for your post dear

e-Enoch

Superstar
Betees...fails to win in the Brit Awards...

Last edited:

Berrywon88

Star

View attachment 71592

Turtle high on vlive
View attachment 71593
Of course this snake would ditch his friends and image for fame and bucks. Man didn't change, he just learned to hide his true self. It actually pisses me off with how much this sh!t group has and is getting away with! I really wish they would get exposed to the public with actual evidence.