BTS discussion thread

Aamy

Star
Ty!
It really doesn’t make sense him faking bruises on himself.
About hickeys, there’s a video (I think it’s a bangtan bomb) where you can see clearly a hickey on his neck and he says Jimin bit him when he was drunk lol I bet naive armys believed that
Its still possible. I am sure they all did weird things together so.. but the hickey could be done by an old disgusting pedo... urg.

Last edited:

Aamy

Star
I realized that they were the same trolls that come on here that attacked me back then. I just checked and the myth reality account that was arguing with me a few days ago liked all those old posts. Sus. Including that luisy account. They are all in cahoots. And they come around whenever we are revealing something that would put bh in a bad light. Like hype groups being abused for example.
What did you expect unfortunately ? You had show something hard to recognize for their fans, so of course, they tried to shout you down, even if you had bring some evidences. They don't want to see or understand, that mafia boss isn't a real crime boss, but he is just a poor victim and puppet of some sick people. I just realize that the nickname mafia boss should change, since apparently, some of them are really involved in some rings prostitution

I just saw this post. But I never saw others pictures ! So horrendous ... cigars burns for fuck sake. Atrocious
I posted some, along with others and she said they were from dancing. I've seen bruises, cuts and other marks from dancing or sports but never a cigarette burn. We stopped talking about it to make her stop belittling us. It was the same with anything about the occult, supernatural or questions about their treatment.

I realized that they were the same trolls that come on here that attacked me back then. I just checked and the myth reality account that was arguing with me a few days ago liked all those old posts. Sus. Including that luisy account. They are all in cahoots. And they come around whenever we are revealing something that would put bh in a bad light. Like hype groups being abused for example.
When new people come on, I wait to see what they're like. We've been burned too many times by staff, fans and others.

Laura755y

Star
Those cigar burns are atrocious. How anyone could mistake them for bruises incurred while dancing is beyond me. I used to dance 6-8 hours a day for moths on but never bruised myself to such an extent.Can’t fathom an instance wherein I would end up incurring such odd, circle bruises.
Same here, tha5s why i said once before im sure aint noway, its simple dance bruises, i dance everyday, i got bruises, and scratches but never. this

e-Enoch

Superstar
i have this bad feeling that they punished them when they try to rebel and all , i wonder what happen behind the scene
Yes, there's a strong possibility... Remember that Bigshit manager who was caught on cam aiming at hitting Jeykey...? He got fired because of that...

But these bruises are a "serious evidence" of physical abuse...

Oh my, this is really heartbreaking...

Laura755y

Star
From "Chipotle" to "Chicotle..."

...just because Jeykey mispronounced it...lol

Thats scary u know, how a single human can have such power on some people's mind and well being, the way those fans idiolize mere humans as if they're some sort of god , is mind blowing, i really dnt get it, i was a kid once before and a teenager,i listened to music a loot but i never idiolized someone. Thats weird.

e-Enoch

Superstar
Thats scary u know, how a single human can have such power on some people's mind and well being, the way those fans idiolize mere humans as if they're some sort of god , is mind blowing, i really dnt get it, i was a kid once before and a teenager,i listened to music a loot but i never idiolized someone. Thats weird.
I agree... that "power" of influence of Jeykey is scary... And it's really because of his fans' idolatrous behavior...

His fans take "everything...hook, line, and sinker..."
They could probably even jump in the Han River, if he tells them to...

Now in the businees context of Chipotle...it's taking advantage of the massive publicity courtesy of Jeykey's fans reacting to his mispronunciation...

Idolatry in the entertainment world is currently at its satanic heights... no wonder these armees are so enslaved...

Laura755y

Star
I agree... that "power" of influence of Jeykey is scary... And it's really because of his fans' idolatrous behavior...

His fans take "everything...hook, line, and sinker..."
They could probably even jump in the Han River, if he tells them to...

Now in the businees context of Chipotle...it's taking advantage of the massive publicity courtesy of Jeykey's fans reacting to his mispronunciation...

Idolatry in the entertainment world is currently at its satanic heights... no wonder these armees are so enslaved...
Facts!

Kimiko

Veteran

Armi are really a bunch of miserable sheep! Why are they in the comments talking about btss and that @teez is a btss wannabe and that se0nghwa(@teez member) should be thanking NJ and the rest of btss for loving himself

Arent they tired of living vicariously through btss?(I'm talking about armi)
If btss paved the way then why block every other kpop act from walking on that path? It makes no sense