BTS discussion thread

tzollld

Rookie
A bit random, but I wanted I wanted to ask if anyone remembers or knows if bikes have some kind of meaning in the occult/symbolisms in general ?
Becuz I do notice bikes kinda feature a lot in the videos etc. to the point where I feel it might have some kind of meaning.
But why bikes ?...
And then mr made a whole song called "bicycle" as well.

Attachments

Berrywon88

Star
A bit random, but I wanted I wanted to ask if anyone remembers or knows if bikes have some kind of meaning in the occult/symbolisms in general ?
Becuz I do notice bikes kinda feature a lot in the videos etc. to the point where I feel it might have some kind of meaning.
But why bikes ?...
And then mr made a whole song called "bicycle" as well.
Whenever I think about bikes I'm reminded by the saying "it's (insert topic) like riding a bicycle, once you learn you never forget." Idk if that connects but you made an interesting observation. Bikes are seen a lot in kpop. Rm is supposed to love riding and was seen with a bike on that soup show among other times..
a7eb301e33b21165297ccd61ae310f87.jpg
I wonder if bikes are a big thing in SK.

Shuna

Star
Whenever I think about bikes I'm reminded by the saying "it's (insert topic) like riding a bicycle, once you learn you never forget." Idk if that connects but you made an interesting observation. Bikes are seen a lot in kpop. Rm is supposed to love riding and was seen with a bike on that soup show among other times..
View attachment 70646
I wonder if bikes are a big thing in SK.
Although it's still a theory, based on the horse of Odin, son of Loki, which has eight legs and simplifying their idea of the cycle by using only four elements, instead of 5, for the five-pointed star cycle ; and taking the cycle to infinity. I thought it was the serpent, the serpent of time, the ouroboros. The snake, because it keeps spinning with it, in the clips, and also throws the basketball into the basket, spinning with the bike. The basketball in the basket signifies the sexual act. The phallus, the point, see the circle of light, represents the god, while the circle of the basket, the goddess.

Aamy

Star
He's been taken advantage of, mistreated and forced to do whatever he's told. I feel for him too.
Some months ago on this thread, someone posted some Jk pictures who were showing signs of abuse. Some fans was shouting after her because for them, it cames from his training. Yes. Blind at this point. Since when some cigars or cigarettes burns can be compared to some hurts he has on some parts of his body? It was on parts who could be easily hidden with some clothes. On these pics, we could see he wasn't working, it was certainly his break. Dude was in a simple t shirt and a short.
It's unfortunately already too much far away on this thread.

Berrywon88

Star
Cigarette burns? Damn. I haven’t seen it. Do you have the images?
She's talking about my post I believe where I had included photos. Some idiot was arguing with me that they thought jkay faked his bruises. Here's the post:
Don't even know how to answer the first half. Why would someone repeatedly fake bruises and open sores on their body for years??? And that would be an odd place for J*K to get a hickey lol...right beneath his armpit! Umm and what you described is indeed abuse..

Berrywon88

Star
Some months ago on this thread, someone posted some Jk pictures who were showing signs of abuse. Some fans was shouting after her because for them
I realized that they were the same trolls that come on here that attacked me back then. I just checked and the myth reality account that was arguing with me a few days ago liked all those old posts. Sus. Including that luisy account. They are all in cahoots. And they come around whenever we are revealing something that would put bh in a bad light. Like hype groups being abused for example.

Kimiko

Veteran
Ty!
It really doesn’t make sense him faking bruises on himself.
About hickeys, there’s a video (I think it’s a bangtan bomb) where you can see clearly a hickey on his neck and he says Jimin bit him when he was drunk lol I bet naive armys believed that
Yep armi are so naive and delusional!
Jk probably came to work with that hickey
I have never seen anything like it...armi will believe anything their boys tell them

And it's not only teen girls either and that's what makes it so remarkable

True. These fans are actually also being "subjected to another form of abuse" by exploiting their naìvetè...

...misleading them with a "false promise of healing and well-being" through an idolatrous & parasocial relationship with betees...

...their minds & emotions are being manipulated to lead them into a "hive" mentality...for the purpose of "control" so they can be "used, misused, and abused" by the money-hungry agencies/globalists/illuminists...
You said it better than I could. They've built a cult that will do anything they say.

Some months ago on this thread, someone posted some Jk pictures who were showing signs of abuse. Some fans was shouting after her because for them, it cames from his training. Yes. Blind at this point. Since when some cigars or cigarettes burns can be compared to some hurts he has on some parts of his body? It was on parts who could be easily hidden with some clothes. On these pics, we could see he wasn't working, it was certainly his break. Dude was in a simple t shirt and a short.
It's unfortunately already too much far away on this thread.
That person harassed a lot of people on this forum. Whenever something was posted against the Bh agenda, she would shout them down. There's a lot of pics showing cigarette burns and cutting marks. He's been treated like a slave.

Asahiisback

Established
I was wondering if t@e was singing in English and then I heard the words "I'm crying too." He should give his song to jk and have him sing it! Jkay sings clearly and could do this snoozer justice.
Seriously though why are all of t*e's songs elevator muzak??
He could do an album,for healing insomnia;after the crying goat,we have another "healing voice"...

Aamy

Star
That person harassed a lot of people on this forum. Whenever something was posted against the Bh agenda, she would shout them down. There's a lot of pics showing cigarette burns and cutting marks. He's been treated like a slave.
I just saw this post. But I never saw others pictures ! So horrendous ... cigars burns for fuck sake. Atrocious

Last edited: