BTS discussion thread

Berrywon88

Star
Jk's lips, bruh! And I know he is puckering them but still. I can't get over him having full lips..they look almost as full as jn's now. And jk hasn't shown his whole face at a normal angle so can't really see how he looks yet.IMG_20220121_081239.jpg
And his hoodies look wack as I expected from the leak.IMG_20220121_081148.jpg
But this is kinda cool...
Bet it will cost $400 or something though. The merch I liked was t@e and jhpe's bags, that's pretty much it.

Last edited:

Laura755y

Star
Jk's lips, bruh! And I know he is puckering them but still. I can't get over him having full lips..they look almost as full as jn's now. And jk hasn't shown his full face at a normal angle so can't really see how he looks yet.View attachment 70260
And his hoodies look wack as I expected from the leak.View attachment 70261
But this is kinda cool...
Bet it will cost $400 or something though. The merch I liked was t@e and jhpe's bags, that's pretty much it.
Full lips are not his thing, but its all on u sis u gave him the idea lol.
The hoodies are good i didnt like the difference between the two sides tho, different colors in the two sides wouldve been better then different shapes imo.
But arent all this under hyve's name and they are only being paied as models not as partners ?!? Or its their merches and hyve is taking a bit of the profit ?!?

Riko

Veteran
The lamp is actually quite cool, like it's something you can actually use properly and the shape is really funky. The hoodie are a nice concept but I don't like the different lengths on each side. Although much better than the flipping notebook suga put out and the ugly earrings of jimins

eyes@wide@open

Established
The lamp is actually quite cool, like it's something you can actually use properly and the shape is really funky. The hoodie are a nice concept but I don't like the different lengths on each side. Although much better than the flipping notebook suga put out and the ugly earrings of jimins
I like the lamp too - surprising myself here! This did make me chuckle.... ;)

Luisy

Established

e-Enoch

Superstar
Funny and very interesting! :)

Thanks for posting this!

Kimiko

Veteran
its crazy how insecure armi really are over their boys

When bazinga was number one they mocked the hot trending song chart as irrelevant and not nearly as important as hot100 yet here they are in an all out war with a new almost unknown Filipino boy group's fanbase

Asian representation means shit to them unless its btss and btss only

Plus im pretty sure bts dont give a single fuck about topping this chart-this is all about armi's ego and nothing else

If bttss paved theway then why block other rising asian groups from walking on that path?? Btss fans are fucking nuts and dont give a single shit for asians

I'm rooting for bazinga! At least sb nineteen are rookies and bringing in representation for southeast asians

e-Enoch

Superstar

When bazinga was number one they mocked the hot trending song chart as irrelevant and not nearly as important as hot100 yet here they are in an all out war with a new almost unknown Filipino boy group's fanbase

Plus im pretty sure bts dont give a single fuck about topping this chart-this is all about armi's ego and nothing else

If bttss paved theway then why block other rising asian groups from walkin

If bttss paved theway then why block other rising asian groups from walking on that path?? Btss fans are fucking nuts and dont give a single shit for asians

I'm rooting for bazinga! At least sb nineteen are rookies and bringing in representation for southeast asians
Yes! So true! Very insecure and immature! Haha!

It's really all about their ego...not about betees anymore...lol

They even call themselves "butterproof...?" Like "bulletproof?" Doesn't "bulletproof" mean being able to resist bullets?

So "butterproof" means being able to resist "butter?" Ahahahaha!

eyes@wide@open

Established
What do you guys think their logo means? I know what they say it means but it reminds me either of the no 11 or NW0 guidestones with their 10 commands. Maybe its just me...

800px-Guidestones_hdr.jpgff_guidestones3_f1-e1289520719926.jpg

Most of them don't care about Asians. Look how they mistreated anyone suspected of being a fansite at the concert. They also don't care about homophobia, fatphobia or racism if you've seen them on Twitter.

tzollld

Rookie
In this new stray kid* interview, I found a really scary moment again...

from 2:32 to 2:55,look at the member leeknow (purple hair), doing these kind of hand signs.
They happen a lot, my personal guess is that the signs are either to let the members or camera ppl know that they are unwell or maybe switching to another alter. His expression goes blank and he looks unwell in general.
This is sad actually, cuz some weeks ago I posted about another skidz xmas content, where the same member was visibly almost crying during a shoot.
Probably further programming...? :(
It is crazy to me that these people be switching (and I think a lot of times it might not be in their control) during interviews, and most viewers don't see it. It must also be really scary to experience that and be filmed during that.

e-Enoch

Superstar
Armees complain about H*be "using" them for business expansion...

But they still keep on buying betees merch...