BTS discussion thread

Laura755y

Star
I actually think jk's a good dancer. So unpopular opinion here. Even when he was a teen.
I would say he's the 2nd best in the group. 1st is jm. 3rd jhpe, 4th is t*e. T@e when he wants to perform is the most entertaining on stage I think...he has a lot of charisma, can't deny that.
Its not hes not a good dancer, he just dont show any emotions while dancing, there isnt this sweet touch in his dance moves, unlike Park who is smoother and like have this harmony when the music is on. Jeon's dancing is devoid of emotions but cnt blame him tho.

arhur12

Star
I actually think jk's a good dancer. So unpopular opinion here. Even when he was a teen.
I would say he's the 2nd best in the group. 1st is jm. 3rd jhpe, 4th is t*e. T@e when he wants to perform is the most entertaining on stage I think...he has a lot of charisma, can't deny that.
it's not about him being a bad dancer his problem is he has no passion when crying goat or jh dance there is passion and soul in their eyes but jeykey looks robotic

arhur12

Star
I don't know if this is the best place to post something like this here but this woman said that 5m uses psychics and spiritualists to HELP their idols which is very eye opening and pretty much what we people on this thread have been saying all along and I believe this is the same for other companies they channel spirits to "HELP" these idols I don't believe in this stuff but these people are connected to occultists and they channel spirits what this woman says about T@emin is very eye opening for the ones who are still blind to the dark realities of this industry I believe what we are witnessing with T@emin's recent mental breakdown is a classic case of an MKultra victim breaking down because of their reprogramming process going out of control and possibly waking up and trying to break free from the system so much of what this woman says is reminding me of the stuff britney spears said during 2007 about people touching her and Doctors making things worse by giving wrong treatments we need to pray really hard for this man because it seems like he is trying to break free from the system and this may be his only chance bcz if he goes back to 5m I don't think he will ever be able to get out we should also pray hard for bt5 members because I am sure they have gone through the same stuff and possibly seen even worse stuff it's true that they are now adults and should be responsible for their own actions but we should at least for the young ones like jeykey who got thrown into the industry at a very young age and probably didn't know what they were signing up for :(
(also don't forget to pray before watching the video so you can stay safe from any negative influence)

Last edited:

Riko

Veteran
T*e's like my eyes are my best feature...
But I peep the one eye symbolism he's doing there.

Sis, Stan twt is melting down cos they are convinced Tae basically outed himself by posting a clip of a bi actor dancing with a guy and he captioned with heart eyes before V hurriedly deleting it and then stuck up that insta story with the pic of jk in the ocean and that love song and then deleted it again. Taekookers going wild right now and everyone's convinced Tae just outed himself as lgbtq, so he's dragged JK into it to cover for him lol. He is so messy and I love it.

arhur12

Star
8 "fluffy" monsters on the couch... only 5 seem to be legit sesame characters...who are the last 3 "alien" ones on the right side?

Who's who?

...I only know who cookie monster is...and who elmo is...haha!

Sesame street is also evil I really have no idea which member is which but they are really starting to act like children which man in his late 20s makes merch like this??

sorry but for the drug use we do have proof, there’s a video on internet of j!min in club with girls and you can see cocaine lines on the table
Sorry but not sorry, So it's not Speculation but a PROOF at this point.
Wow!!!!!
I think they were looking for the H@sley snortin coke on a yacht type of proof lol
View attachment 70243
or maybe the blurry r!Hanna kind.
View attachment 70244
Either way, I don't see the biggest kpop group getting exposed like this anytime soon especially when bh is buying everyone off to protect their money makers and their connections to SK gov't...BUT it doesn't mean that we the public can't see they are not sober or clean. There are of course tell- tale signs that certain members are or have been on drugs, which I and some others have covered on here. The original poster can be oblivious and on cloud nine all they want.

umm sure yes , it's a hardcore" PROOF "
I see glass reflections, you can say hard drugs. To each their own but oh I forgot , you are with the special talent , can detect multiple layers of emotions from a tiny glimpse..

boy oh boy, there are clairvoyants , armchair detectives and psychologists at this thread
what else?!?!

Another thing, there are people who say they are not a fan from months now on and are continuously consuming their content in a different way at this forum. They don't find anything special about the band but are just keeping with their every move, says a lot. What are they exactly umm not calling you antis, obsessed , haters.. cuz we can't label everyone under one umbrella. An advice, plz reflect on that.

it's better to lurk at this thread once in a while for a good laugh. I'll be enjoying this from my cloud9. Tata

Last edited:

e-Enoch

Superstar
Sesame street is also evil I really have no idea which member is which but they are really starting to act like children which man in his late 20s makes merch like this??
I think it could to a "marketing strategy" to "relate" to their very young fans...

Children have a great "power to persuade" their parents to "buy" things for them...

Laura755y

Star
Sis, Stan twt is melting down cos they are convinced Tae basically outed himself by posting a clip of a bi actor dancing with a guy and he captioned with heart eyes before V hurriedly deleting it and then stuck up that insta story with the pic of jk in the ocean and that love song and then deleted it again. Taekookers going wild right now and everyone's convinced Tae just outed himself as lgbtq, so he's dragged JK into it to cover for him lol. He is so messy and I love it.
Daaaamn sis, Poor Jeon, whenever someone fucks up big deal they drag the kid left and right, im in tears.

Riko

Veteran

arhur12

Star
I think it could to a "marketing strategy" to "relate" to their very young fans...

Children have a great "power to persuade" their parents to "buy" things for them...
true but it's still weird I mean understand child stars or younger idols like say N*t's j1sung or Enpipen's neekee doing this but they are grown ass men they should care about getting their own babies instead of becoming children themselves

Laura755y

Star
What?? T@e cracks me up..lol wth. Never a dull moment! Is this the bi actor?..
And I wondered who that dot of a person was on a beach and found it weird he put that photo there...so it was jk. What in the world ahahaha
Giirl honestly i cnt stop laughting, what kind of crqck was he smoking, when u just thini everything is in peace Sweet T has always something in his pocket to amaze us with, poor Jeon tho he's been dragged in each one's of them shit.

Berrywon88

Star
No wonder kook can't stand him honestly. He is such a spoiled insecure manchild, and it's so bitchy and downright weird of him to just drag JK into this stuff cos he knows the attention it gives him, he craves it at this point lol.
Right, I bet there are many a times jk wanted to kick his a**. T@e often acts like a petulant child. I really noticed it with that soup show. I recently saw another clip where t@e told jk to make him some food. I didn't know he did it more than once. The way jk didn't respond for a few seconds and the camera wouldn't show his face. Bet he was annoyed and you can tell t@e thinks he's funny and cute with this kind of behavior. He must be really hard to work with.

e-Enoch

Superstar
true but it's still weird I mean understand child stars or younger idols like say N*t's j1sung or Enpipen's neekee doing this but they are grown ass men they should care about getting their own babies instead of becoming children themselves
Yes. The sad thing is...they can't even date freely...how much more to have kids of their own without "risking" the possibility of "ending their career..."

It's a conflicted life they have...

Riko

Veteran
Right, I bet there are many a times jk wanted to kick his a**. T@e often acts like a petulant child. I really noticed it with that soup show. I recently saw another clip where t@e told jk to make him some food. I didn't know he did it more than once. The way jk didn't respond for a few seconds and the camera wouldn't show his face. Bet he was annoyed and you can tell t@e thinks he's funny and cute with this kind of behavior. He must be really hard to work with.

Whatever the fuck he was doing with his lips and his face, that dude is so weird lol. Trying to have his viral hottie moment after Kookie stole the show massively with his dog lol.

Berrywon88

Star
Giirl honestly i cnt stop laughting, what kind of crqck was he smoking, when u just thini everything is in peace Sweet T has always something in his pocket to amaze us with, poor Jeon tho he's been dragged in each one's of them shit.
I laughed too. I honestly think t@e is extremely jealous of jk. That's what I gather from their interactions. I think jk might care a great deal with how he's perceived by the public so he remains silent and mainly sticks to his work and t@e knows this and purposely drags jk in his attention seeking messes. I think it's to annoy jk (get up under his skin as they say) and it probably works too so he keeps doing it. Also, it's a great way for him to be the center of attention and the member everyone talks about.

Laura755y

Star
I laughed too. I honestly think t@e is extremely jealous of jk. That's what I gather from their interactions. I think jk might care a great deal with how he's perceived by the public so he remains silent and mainly sticks to his work and t@e knows this and purposely drags jk in his attention seeking messes. I think it's to annoy jk (get up under his skin as they say) and it probably works too so he keeps doing it. Also, it's a great way for him to be the center of attention and the member everyone talks about.
God never thought about it this way, man is so fucked up and immature to the extend, wanna keep the talk about him not matter what the coast.