BTS discussion thread

Laura755y

Star
Jh and jm both show emotion when dancing and you can tell that dancing means something to them while jk just goes through the motions

It's like he is just checking off boxes and moving on to the next box
Yeah its exactly that! Its just like some random job that it has to be done, with no licking to it, and its sad also, when u were forced as a child to do shit, its maybe something he wanted to do in the biggening but now he really dont have a choice, Even if he still wanna do it, he's way too controlled to do anything of his licking.

Aamy

Star
Yeah its exactly that! Its just like some random job that it has to be done, with no licking to it, and its sad also, when u were forced as a child to do shit, its maybe something he wanted to do in the biggening but now he really dont have a choice, Even if he still wanna do it, he's way too controlled to do anything of his licking.
What we were so used to love when we were youngers always change when we grow up. Of course there will be exceptions. But for most of people its like this. Maybe he wants to do others things and he can't. Wonder what it could be

Kimiko

Veteran
What we were so used to love when we were youngers always change when we grow up. Of course there will be exceptions. But for most of people its like this. Maybe he wants to do others things and he can't. Wonder what it could be
Jk,like the others,are stuck inside of this golden cage but they chose this life/golden cage

None of them had a normal life past high school excluding jn
Jk hasnt had a normal life since middle school

I'm betting that they,especially jk,are emotionally stunted and messed up mentally-being damn near 30 y.o and having to behave like a five year old in front of millions of people has to fuck up your mentality(jn)

Look at MJ and how messed up his life was stemming mostly from not having a childhood,being super famous since he was ten and a controlling father

Look at britney who was so famous and I thought she had the perfect life when I was a fan as a child and look how messed up her life is,once again stemming from lack of a childhood and a controlling father and being so famous at a young age

There is a reason why jk is kept in the basement,if he gets a taste of freedom and knew for a fact that he can be just as successful without the others and hibe cant let that happen cuz no jk means no btss

Aamy

Star
Jk,like the others,are stuck inside of this golden cage but they chose this life/golden cage

None of them had a normal life past high school excluding jn
Jk hasnt had a normal life since middle school

I'm betting that they,especially jk,are emotionally stunted and messed up mentally-being damn near 30 y.o and having to behave like a five year old in front of millions of people has to fuck up your mentality(jn)

Look at MJ and how messed up his life was stemming mostly from not having a childhood,being super famous since he was ten and a controlling father

Look at britney who was so famous and I thought she had the perfect life when I was a fan as a child and look how messed up her life is,once again stemming from lack of a childhood and a controlling father and being so famous at a young age

There is a reason why jk is kept in the basement,if he gets a taste of freedom and knew for a fact that he can be just as successful without the others and hibe cant let that happen cuz no jk means no btss
You are so so right dear. Golden cages.

e-Enoch

Superstar
He's jin. Hehe. Not to sound like obsessive fan. But JK has a broad face while jin has long face. JK has very thin lips but jin has thick lips :)
Wow. Good eye for details...:)

Jk also has a prominent mole on the left side of his neck...

And Jn's philtrum is deeper...plus his fingers are truly unique...:)

e-Enoch

Superstar
Vee caring for Jn...

This is just one of the vids where Vee shows care/affection for his hyung...

arhur12

Star
It's probable that Jk is also "scared" of venturing on his own...because he's made betees & h*be his "security" blanket...
This reminded me of this reddit post about idols debuting very young and how it affects them
I doubt this is unpopular but i have some shit to say, because i made them mistake of checking Twitter and now im pissed the fuck off. This is really just about male idols, female idols is a whole other mess that im not in the mood to get into.
There is this thing called Arrested Development Syndrome. Basically if someone goes into prison at 17 gets out 30 years later mentally they are still 17. This is the most literal example. We've all seen the headlines of child stars going "crazy" or going "off the rails". And of course they had their entire developmental process halted when they where young so when they finally get to this point where they have some version of freedom, they do all the immature stuff they would have when they where younger. Basically what im saying is the entire Kpop industry is a recipe for Arrested Development Syndrome (ADS)
EDIT: this is not a mental disorder its a by product of living in a very restrictive environment. It's common in teen parents, prisoner, and child that was an interim parent for their siblings, and in entertainer, really anything that has disrupted the typical course of development a person goes through when growing up. IM NOT DIAGNOSING ANYONE WITH ANYTHING.
When you throw these literal kids, some who haven't even entered high school yet, when they debuted into an environment as intense as Korean entertainment, you are basically just guaranteeing that these kids will all have some form of ADS. They put bans on normal life experiences these kids are supposed to have when growing up. You y'all are surprised that their mentality is so fucking screwed up they are told how to act forced into molds of what the proper idol is supposed to look like. And i have great example of how this is damaging.
Jungkooks over all mentality and the way he seems to look at life is super fucking messed up. I've noticed it and it's honestly sad. He's always just seems guilty about completely normal things. I remember hearing him say he didn't deserve of be happy on a trip because he upset some of his fans ( this was the dating scandal with his tattoo artist). And the fans where upset over literally nothing.I feel like in a lot ways he's still that 15 year old kid that debuted 7 years ago. And he wasn't able to have proper life experiences, because they weren't allowed.
It's not just Jungkook literally almost every person in Kpop has this mentality. I see it come out when people get injured they just feel this pointless guilt, like they are humans, for fucks sake you are allowed to get injured, they shouldn't have to feel guilty about it. I see it when they get caught in a quote on quote scandal, when let's be honestly unless it's something that's actually illegal or immoral then it's not a fucking scandal. These quote on quote scandals mainly dating scandals are literal normal life experiences they are supposed to have.
Another thing growing up is already hard enough, i can't even imagine how much worse doing it in the spotlight is. But there's another thing, whether y'all believe or not these company's are gonna force these kids into some sort of mold that they need to fulfil. And this can be damaging especially if they begin to question whether they are actually themselves or just a by product of some company. And that thought just in theory is enough go piss me off and make me feel sad for them. Something about the way all of this is set up is just a recipe for disaster when it comes to mental health.
The problem with have these kids debut so young is they are thrown into a system that seems to teach them not to stand up for themselves and to not call people out on their bullshit, they are complacent, when they shouldn't be. They are being forced to skip important life experiences. But at least they have those 2 years of military service where they can be treated like actual human beings for once in their damn lives, and not just like a means of entertainment.
People are gross and they will always be sexualized because we live in a society that puts sex on this pedestal, there's not much we can do about that. But it probably wouldn't be as bad if they where ALLOWED TO CALL PEOPLE OUT ON IT they shouldn't be taught to just take it. And the industry itself doesn't help. FOR FUCKS SAKE DO NOT ASK A MINOR TO DO A SEX DANCE YOU SICK FUCKS. All in all this industry is creating a whole lot of ticking time bombs. And it'll and interesting when the people finally explode.
The irony is it really doesn't even matter because they have restrictions when they become trainees as well so even if they debut when they where an adult they are still gonna have been banned from having those life experiences.

I completely agree with this and I believe this is what happened with Michael Jackson and Britney spears too they were thrown to the industry too young and it stunted their growth and I fear jeykey is gonna go off rails too when he gets free and that's why hybe keeps him in the "Golden cage" I fear for what will happen to these guys when they go to the military if any one of them goes to active duty we are gonna see a huge storm break out in the military infinitely worse than what we've seen with GD or Taemin's experience

Silvi19

Established
Bang pedo is going to turn armchairs' fanfictions into cartoons honestly feel bad for the boys they are treating them like commodities at this rate it would be impossible for them to ever get married and have real families they will have to date their fangirls forever or they lose their status maybe going to the military wasn't such a bad idea after all it would give their fans time to grow up and become less toxic

There's no way out ... That's why kpop industry (entertainment industry in general) is so evil ... They are recruited at a very young age; they don't know where they are getting into. They probably know now, but it's too late ... They have sold their soul already, they are not in charge of their lives. Look ate those crazy armies! They "demand" explanations and I don't know what other nonsense ... The evil behind this band knows exactly what they are doing, Indoctrinating the millions of followers who dumbly believe the facade ... No wonder some kpop artists died or took their lives. Sad but true. they couldn't handle it anymore OR they were ready to reveal what was going on behind the scenes, and that's a no no ... You made a vote of silence (remember the shhh sign celebrities trow all the time) and by opening your mouth, you are with the fish ...
Peace

queen82

Star
I was the one saying it, he doesnt show any emotions in his dancing, unlike Park, who is smooth and have that magical touch, Jeon only learn the choreo and performs it nothing more, like a job that has to be done, imo its like when u do a Job that u dont like it. He doesnt put much effort in ti it, same goes for his singing, he has a nice voice, but pretty much no emotions,
sorry didn't remember that you wrote that, he also looks stiff a little in the performance as a back up dancer

e-Enoch

Superstar
I can imagine if betees is guesting on a muppet show... this sketch on the "phenomena" word of the day would be hilarious...

Like "betees is phenomenal..." lol!

Berrywon88

Star
sorry but for the drug use we do have proof, there’s a video on internet of j!min in club with girls and you can see cocaine lines on the table
I think they were looking for the H@sley snortin coke on a yacht type of proof lol
DSnKUNWWsAAxcIV.jpg
or maybe the blurry r!Hanna kind.
rihanna-cocaine-video.jpg
Either way, I don't see the biggest kpop group getting exposed like this anytime soon especially when bh is buying everyone off to protect their money makers and their connections to SK gov't...BUT it doesn't mean that we the public can't see they are not sober or clean. There are of course tell- tale signs that certain members are or have been on drugs, which I and some others have covered on here. The original poster can be oblivious and on cloud nine all they want.

e-Enoch

Superstar
Maybe he wants to do others things and he can't. Wonder what it could be
Hmm...let's see...maybe some or all of the following?

1. Pluck his hair more on cam...
2. Sniff more hair...
3. Sniff more socks/feet...
4. Talk to animals/inanimate objects more...
5. Dance like a chicken...
6. Sleep in a closet...
7. Sleep upside down...

Any other possible things, you think he likes to do? Ahahaha!

Laura755y

Star
This reminded me of this reddit post about idols debuting very young and how it affects them
I doubt this is unpopular but i have some shit to say, because i made them mistake of checking Twitter and now im pissed the fuck off. This is really just about male idols, female idols is a whole other mess that im not in the mood to get into.
There is this thing called Arrested Development Syndrome. Basically if someone goes into prison at 17 gets out 30 years later mentally they are still 17. This is the most literal example. We've all seen the headlines of child stars going "crazy" or going "off the rails". And of course they had their entire developmental process halted when they where young so when they finally get to this point where they have some version of freedom, they do all the immature stuff they would have when they where younger. Basically what im saying is the entire Kpop industry is a recipe for Arrested Development Syndrome (ADS)
EDIT: this is not a mental disorder its a by product of living in a very restrictive environment. It's common in teen parents, prisoner, and child that was an interim parent for their siblings, and in entertainer, really anything that has disrupted the typical course of development a person goes through when growing up. IM NOT DIAGNOSING ANYONE WITH ANYTHING.
When you throw these literal kids, some who haven't even entered high school yet, when they debuted into an environment as intense as Korean entertainment, you are basically just guaranteeing that these kids will all have some form of ADS. They put bans on normal life experiences these kids are supposed to have when growing up. You y'all are surprised that their mentality is so fucking screwed up they are told how to act forced into molds of what the proper idol is supposed to look like. And i have great example of how this is damaging.
Jungkooks over all mentality and the way he seems to look at life is super fucking messed up. I've noticed it and it's honestly sad. He's always just seems guilty about completely normal things. I remember hearing him say he didn't deserve of be happy on a trip because he upset some of his fans ( this was the dating scandal with his tattoo artist). And the fans where upset over literally nothing.I feel like in a lot ways he's still that 15 year old kid that debuted 7 years ago. And he wasn't able to have proper life experiences, because they weren't allowed.
It's not just Jungkook literally almost every person in Kpop has this mentality. I see it come out when people get injured they just feel this pointless guilt, like they are humans, for fucks sake you are allowed to get injured, they shouldn't have to feel guilty about it. I see it when they get caught in a quote on quote scandal, when let's be honestly unless it's something that's actually illegal or immoral then it's not a fucking scandal. These quote on quote scandals mainly dating scandals are literal normal life experiences they are supposed to have.
Another thing growing up is already hard enough, i can't even imagine how much worse doing it in the spotlight is. But there's another thing, whether y'all believe or not these company's are gonna force these kids into some sort of mold that they need to fulfil. And this can be damaging especially if they begin to question whether they are actually themselves or just a by product of some company. And that thought just in theory is enough go piss me off and make me feel sad for them. Something about the way all of this is set up is just a recipe for disaster when it comes to mental health.
The problem with have these kids debut so young is they are thrown into a system that seems to teach them not to stand up for themselves and to not call people out on their bullshit, they are complacent, when they shouldn't be. They are being forced to skip important life experiences. But at least they have those 2 years of military service where they can be treated like actual human beings for once in their damn lives, and not just like a means of entertainment.
People are gross and they will always be sexualized because we live in a society that puts sex on this pedestal, there's not much we can do about that. But it probably wouldn't be as bad if they where ALLOWED TO CALL PEOPLE OUT ON IT they shouldn't be taught to just take it. And the industry itself doesn't help. FOR FUCKS SAKE DO NOT ASK A MINOR TO DO A SEX DANCE YOU SICK FUCKS. All in all this industry is creating a whole lot of ticking time bombs. And it'll and interesting when the people finally explode.
The irony is it really doesn't even matter because they have restrictions when they become trainees as well so even if they debut when they where an adult they are still gonna have been banned from having those life experiences.

I completely agree with this and I believe this is what happened with Michael Jackson and Britney spears too they were thrown to the industry too young and it stunted their growth and I fear jeykey is gonna go off rails too when he gets free and that's why hybe keeps him in the "Golden cage" I fear for what will happen to these guys when they go to the military if any one of them goes to active duty we are gonna see a huge storm break out in the military infinitely worse than what we've seen with GD or Taemin's experience
This was so true , i 100% agree with it all, they're sexualizing fkn minors, and what makes me so pissed of is the fans accepting it all, and not inly young fans but old ass immature ones, like wtf do u even smike for u to normalize such crap

Laura755y

Star
There's no way out ... That's why kpop industry (entertainment industry in general) is so evil ... They are recruited at a very young age; they don't know where they are getting into. They probably know now, but it's too late ... They have sold their soul already, they are not in charge of their lives. Look ate those crazy armies! They "demand" explanations and I don't know what other nonsense ... The evil behind this band knows exactly what they are doing, Indoctrinating the millions of followers who dumbly believe the facade ... No wonder some kpop artists died or took their lives. Sad but true. they couldn't handle it anymore OR they were ready to reveal what was going on behind the scenes, and that's a no no ... You made a vote of silence (remember the shhh sign celebrities trow all the time) and by opening your mouth, you are with the fish ...
Peace
Fact!

Berrywon88

Star
I actually think jk's a good dancer. So unpopular opinion here. Even when he was a teen.
I would say he's the 2nd best in the group. 1st is jm. 3rd jhpe, 4th is t*e. T@e when he wants to perform is the most entertaining on stage I think...he has a lot of charisma, can't deny that.