BTS discussion thread

Aamy

Star
Fucking disgusting,they are ready to transform everything in a disgusting way.. I was more thinking about them with blood on their heads because of what they are doing behind the scenes... fortunately there wasn't any milk and coockies right?
This vid vibes coming to my face. I tend to forget to put the volume of my phone on mute. I am feeling weird and bad now

Asahiisback

Established
Fucking disgusting,they are ready to transform everything in a disgusting way.. I was more thinking about them with blood on their heads because of what they are doing behind the scenes... fortunately there wasn't any milk and coockies right?
This vid vibes coming to my face. I tend to forget to put the volume of my phone on mute. I am feeling weird and bad now
I answered about the meaning,of strawberry,there were cookies ,who burned into the oven,and a lot of red,with ketchup,tomato,strawberry

Last edited:

twoeyes

Rookie
I can recommend you some positive symbols which are used for protection (though even a pentagram could help you) to wear but since you are Christian I guess it would go against your beliefs.
In that case herbs are also very good help. I recommend lavender tea (I myself mix it with mint and its even better). Try drinking lavender mint tea before sleep and it should help you against these things.
Then there is this stereotypical salt, which is actually very helpful and it's very strong protection. What I do whenever I dont feel well or when I feel like there is too much negative energy around me I fill the tub, put salt in the water and just lie in it - I always feel so much better afterwards and even my sleep is good. It cleanses from all negative and bad energies and it's like your shield for short period of time. So you can try this as well.

I dont want to offend your religion, just trying to come up with something that would help you.
Hi, could you recommend me some herbs to help me with anxiety and depression

Oceanic

Veteran
is the strawberry a code thing for what?
Disgustingly but not surprisingly enough, for them, strawberries are a code for someone who has been prostituted/someone who will provide sexual favors in exchange for drugs.

We know they're all about that.

I bet a lot of them use drugs as an coping mechanism from their reality and probably are willing to do anything to acquire it seeing as they're used to all the vile things they've done just to get their popularity in the first place.

e-Enoch

Superstar
Hi, could you recommend me some herbs to help me with anxiety and depression
Hi! I'm sure @nmatejakova will have good herbs in mind to recommend for anxiety and depression...

If I may, I would also like to recommend some essential supplements, fruit, and herbs that help a lot...

1. Magnesium glycinate (400mg)
2. Vitamin D3 ( 1000 IU )
3. Bananas
4. Chamomile tea
5. Lavender tea

Also...

Try to laugh more... (hang-out more with non-toxic, funny friends & family members...watch funny shows or videos like Mr.Bean...or read funny & inspirational stories...best of all read the Book of Psalms & the Gospel of John from the Bible)...

Oh yes, it's okay to cry, too... it eases some heavy emotions and cleanses the eyes as well...it's also good to sleep after crying... haha!

Fill your mind with thoughts that are true, good, lovely, honorable, and praiseworthy... try to be positive most of the time...

Try your best not to hate yourself and other people... avoid holding grudges...

... It's a challenge, but quickly forgiving people who "offend" you is better for your own physical & mental health... and always forgive yourself, too. Tell yourself "I will strive to do better next time...God loves me...I'm lovable..."

Best of all...PRAY...tell God everything...He is never shocked! He knows you & absolutely loves you!

Aamy

Star
Disgustingly but not surprisingly enough, for them, strawberries are a code for someone who has been prostituted/someone who will provide sexual favors in exchange for drugs.

I bet a lot of them use drugs as an coping mechanism from their reality and probably are willing to do anything to acquire it seeing as they're used to all the vile things they've done just to get their popularity in the first place.
That's so sad. Even for drugs they need to sold themselfs. And it isn't a secret that people under heavy drugs are ready to have sex with their dealer because of the withdraw, so I can only imagine the amount of people who had abused their power and authority on them. Worse doing some disgusting blackmailed and act as if the drugs their superiors own, was some candies they have to merit. Under the desk of course.

To be involve in one vicious circle is just tiresome. So deal with several vicious circle, my brain will be so fucked up

Laura755y

Star
Exactly! For example in interviews I noticed that if there’s something the intvwer do that minimally upsets them they start to act rude or ‘sarcastic’
Like in a interview where the girl accidentally stands in front of Jn and he can’t be seen on camera but of course she didn’t do it intentionally, she might have not even noticed but they are butthurt about it and at the end of the interview jeikei instead of going away stays behind her stading still and she looks confused. If you guys don’t know what interview i’m talking about I can search for a link.
Or that moment when they met Madonna and she was greeting them with a handshake one by one but she didn’t notice jeikei hands, he’s the last one she greets i guess and it’s something so small and not intentional but he looks really upset about it and later when she asks if they liked the show jk shakes his head in disapproval. At this point they’re acting like children.

Like you said, arm*s describes these behaviors as sassy, savage etc. I used to be like that too but I was slowly waking up and finally understanding that this type of behavior is not cool, is just plain rude and childish
Naah i dont know the interview, but yeah ur 100% right , from alot of interview clops that were sharing in here, and some that i ssaw they do act like kids, 30yo man acting like a 10yo anime girl, nd im like bru'h grow up already, it really pisses me of, how careless they act, its just plain rude, since they choosed such fucked up lifesstyle, nd enjoy the money they atleast could try and act decent, not like bunch of dogs in heat, the whole idgaf thing just show how insecure most of them if not all truly are.

Avenoir

Rookie
Exactly! For example in interviews I noticed that if there’s something the intvwer do that minimally upsets them they start to act rude or ‘sarcastic’
Like in a interview where the girl accidentally stands in front of Jn and he can’t be seen on camera but of course she didn’t do it intentionally, she might have not even noticed but they are butthurt about it and at the end of the interview jeikei instead of going away stays behind her stading still and she looks confused. If you guys don’t know what interview i’m talking about I can search for a link.
Or that moment when they met Madonna and she was greeting them with a handshake one by one but she didn’t notice jeikei hands, he’s the last one she greets i guess and it’s something so small and not intentional but he looks really upset about it and later when she asks if they liked the show jk shakes his head in disapproval. At this point they’re acting like children.

Like you said, arm*s describes these behaviors as sassy, savage etc. I used to be like that too but I was slowly waking up and finally understanding that this type of behavior is not cool, is just plain rude and childish
When Fallon was playing the sticky notes game with J1n and he said " no face no face don't touch my face " something like that, I found it so rude. A little glue on his face made him this worked up. Koreans are supposed to respect their seniors and Fallon is both a senior and older to them. I found it so rude. Had it been a girl group they would have made it into an 'attitude ' controversy.

taepeach

Veteran

Laura755y

Star
damn someone really is out here pretending to be related to tae!! tae's "brother" apparently took a pic of "him"
http://instagr.am/p/CY0mDeIP4ZM/
and this is his "sister" (which idek where these came from. did he say before he has siblings? i also chose this pic cuz honestly she looks like him)
http://instagr.am/p/CO2QwbBNyap/

why would they seek clout using their own "brother" lol?
Its said that V has siblings a younger sister and a younger brother, he once said that his own siblings dont talk to him, dunno if its true tho, or was it just to gain sympathy. Noone ever saw his so called siblings.

queen82

Star

ok thanks for the answer