BTS discussion thread

e-Enoch

Superstar
So, there's a move now for artists, in general, including K'ent to be sure to have a digital account esp in social media...

When Gong Yoo, for example, who was averse to having personal social media acct, had to recently "officially" launch his own IG...then that signals the "necessity" of going digital...

It's all about metaverse...NFTs... the "new chapter" that H*be is referring to...

Laura755y

Star
So, there's a move now for artists, in general, including K'ent to be sure to have a digital account esp in social media...

When Gong Yoo, for example, who was averse to having personal social media acct, had to recently "officially" launch his own IG...then that signals the "necessity" of going digital...

It's all about metaverse...NFTs... the "new chapter" that H*be is referring to...
I though so too, But how will that help in the metashit launching, do u have any idea ?!?!

Berrywon88

Star
Armies are so dumb and will believe anything. There is no break and these individual ista accounts were set up by hype. The members are split in two different time zones, do they really think all 7 of them decided to sign up at the same time? Anyway, I checked out the accounts and t*e has the most followers by a lot! I'm not surprised but I remember for yrs there was this ot7 bullsh!t and now they are travelling separately and opening ig accounts where you can see who the most popular member is etc. Sus! I'd say jn's civilian days are numbered and no matter how much he cries and acts like a big baby he has to serve. Yn most likely too. So hybe is getting the maknae line out there for future solo projects. If all of them serve it's over, their biggest money maker gone. I don't think so..

And they also are finally on major magazines in their country. A lot of big moves are happening all at once..

e-Enoch

Superstar
I though so too, But how will that help in the metashit launching, do u have any idea ?!?!
I think they've actually started this already...but during the so-called "break" they will digitize extensively a lot of old & new contents...videos, images, films, etc. Everything must be digitalized, edited, curated, and generally converted into NFTs that they can sell...

The huge screens at the LA concerts and many powerful cameras all around are very indicative of digitalization activities...in preparation for the metaverse platform next year...

Very likely the upcoming contents will be produced using VRs and ARs... I'm sure they've already "recorded" a lot of videos and images to work on...

It's going to be "digital interactive betees...the new chapter..." Haha!

Laura755y

Star
I think they've actually started this already...but during the so-called "break" they will digitize extensively a lot of old & new contents...videos, images, films, etc. Everything must be digitalized, edited, curated, and generally converted into NFTs that they can sell...

The huge screens at the LA concerts and many powerful cameras all around are very indicative of digitalization activities...in preparation for the metaverse platform next year...

Very likely the upcoming contents will be produced using VRs and ARs... I'm sure they've already "recorded" a lot of videos and images to work on...

It's going to be "digital interactive betees...the new chapter..." Haha!
How fucked up this thing are getting, im worried honestly, i already dont have facebook and other social media, but what about their fans, even if they're blind and brain dead, yet many are still.young and will eat up everything those 7 say or do, not only their fans but many others.

Laura755y

Star
Rm is mocking Yn?
Rm?!? I dont believe its Rm who was posting , it might be a staff, i dnt think they post that crap to make gun of him, maybe its just a message for their fans that the members know and are aware of all what's happening in social media... to make the parasocial relationship even more strong, the more delusionalthe fans became the better.

Asahi

Established
Rm?!? I dont believe its Rm who was posting , it might be a staff, i dnt think they post that crap to make gun of him, maybe its just a message for their fans that the members know and are aware of all what's happening in social media... to make the parasocial relationship even more strong, the more delusionalthe fans became the better.
First jn with the tuna,now rm with cat...next jk with a turtle?

e-Enoch

Superstar
Yes, it's going to be more "fake" than ever...

People such as betees armees will "interact" with their idols in a computer-generated environment...virtual not actual...

...that's why the betees can have their "much-needed rest" because they need not appear in person...

Berrywon88

Star
Girl, this getting more shitty as the days goes by, fans more stupid and dump, and those hell of agendas getting more serious, i still dont grt how people can be so blind, i mean isn it obvious, or its just us that can see it.
It is! I'm just making guesses as to what this "new chapter" could be, but I have a feeling that hype will use b*s because of their popularity for a global agenda that will effect non fans as well. This goes beyond just kpop, and b*s are just pawns. It gives me the creeps! As for armies, it's like they've been replaced in 2019-2020 by minions that will just do their masters bidding. They don't question, just follow. I would say it's maybe because a lot of them are very young, but I know I wasn't like this when I was a teen.

Laura755y

Star
It is! I'm just making guesses as to what this "new chapter" could be, but I have a feeling that hype will use b*s because of their popularity for a global agenda that will effect non fans as well. This goes beyond just kpop, and b*s are just pawns. It gives me the creeps! As for armies, it's like they've been replaced in 2019-2020 by minions that will just do their masters bidding. They don't question, just follow. I would say it's maybe because a lot of them are very young, but I know I wasn't like this when I was a teen.
Same here, i came across some fans that think they have some sort of spiritual love relationship with one of them espcially Jeon, and trust me they're weeling to do whatsover to keep those half men safe including murder, they think that the 7 are some sort of flawless gods, and that on itself is scary, i still really dont get how can a human worship another mere human, this "begginning of new chapter" is worrying me somuch, i dnt wanna see more blind nd brain dead young people, they're pretty much making monsters, and programming em without laying a single finger on them, the whole idea is scary . After couple years we'll find ourself alone surrounded with a big ass cult full of brainwashed humans, that dont question a thing.

cadiz

Star
so.....they announce a break and the very next day they decide to open solo Insta accounts LOL

Hybe really panicks when they are not on the spotlight for a bit.they know armys need new material every day

them not performing at the award shows this year could mean they would go away for a while but.....NOPE
here they are again, desperate for attention as always

this is for sure part of their "new chapter"
Hybe giving them solo accounts is basically giving them more individuality

what they always lacked because it was OT7 or nothing

the difference in followers will finally show that some members are irrelevant compared to others

we all know maknae line members will get all the attention

cadiz

Star
Same here, i came across some fans that think they have some sort of spiritual love relationship with one of them espcially Jeon, and trust me they're weeling to do whatsover to keep those half men safe including murder, they think that the 7 are some sort of flawless gods, and that on itself is scary, i still really dont get how can a human worship another mere human, this "begginning of new chapter" is worrying me somuch, i dnt wanna see more blind nd brain dead young people, they're pretty much making monsters, and programming em without laying a single finger on them, the whole idea is scary . After couple years we'll find ourself alone surrounded with a big ass cult full of brainwashed humans, that dont question a thing.
i also think is related to the metaverse, before JN "has to" enlist
they will be more intense with their agendas

next year with their new album and new tour :rolleyes:

lets just see if JN does enlist, because I wont believe that until I see it.