BTS discussion thread

e-Enoch

Superstar
View attachment 66166
Jin never wanted to do it in first place. And this comment.
View attachment 66167
"Super Tuna" must be a "bait" and he knows it...

Among the other members, Jin seems to be the one who most often "speaks his mind" (that I appreciate about him).

His "reluctance" to do this in the first place and that he might be "forced" to continue doing it...speaks volumes...

He knows they are specifically "targeting the children" now among the populace, as GmAry mentioned in an earlier post.

Oh wow, probably Jn hyung is not at peace these days...

If people keep on pressing him "why?"... he might accidentally "spill the beans" and some "real tea."

e-Enoch

Superstar
Even tho jn has asked them to stop they keep trending this baby shark wannabe song and I think he was serious about too

These men cant do much about army even if they wanted to
Wow. This is really insightful. Thanks.

So the betees is just a "means to an end..."

The devil's aim is to actually control a mass of people known as "betees armees"... to put them into idolatrous hysteria, and lead them into a "satanic worship" in subtle and/or obvious ways...

The armees' stubbornly doing it despite Jn having told them to stop, is an indication that satan is obviously "bypassing" the betees and going straightly possessing the armees...

In the bigger scheme of things...betees is just one of the satanic "instruments" that can be discarded anytime...

Amber_O

Established
Ugh, More stunts from these people. I don’t believe for one second they’re taking a hiatus.
1- they HAVE to do a 10-day quarantine- so that doesn’t count.
2- they’ve already admitted that they’re working in a new album
3- they’ll be traveling back to the US next month for Grammys stuff
4- they’re preparing for their Seoul concert.

And I’m sure they’ll be filming content all throughout. So no, I’m not buying this hiatus talk. They’re just covering up for the fact that they can’t perform at the year end award shows due to koreas new quarantine policy- so they’re calling is “rest”. Next.[/QUOTE]

e-Enoch

Superstar
Ugh, More stunts from these people. I don’t believe for one second they’re taking a hiatus.
1- they HAVE to do a 10-day quarantine- so that doesn’t count.
2- they’ve already admitted that they’re working in a new album
3- they’ll be traveling back to the US next month for Grammys stuff
4- they’re preparing for their Seoul concert.

And I’m sure they’ll be filming content all throughout. So no, I’m not buying this hiatus talk. They’re just covering up for the fact that they can’t perform at the year end award shows due to koreas new quarantine policy- so they’re calling is “rest”. Next.
[/QUOTE]

Yes, I believe this is so. H*be is probably just "playing on words" like "rest", "hiatus" ...because of the holiday season... considering the common sentiment among people of supposedly having "family time..." hehe..

Berrywon88

Star

they are giving BT-S a new break (first time since 2019)
the part about the being re-inspired

I think it confirms what has been said here, cause they are looking bored for a while now
And Hybe maybe giving them a break to see if they can get some inspiration back to make a new album
Tweet is deleted. And that 2019 break was fake just like this one will be.