BTS discussion thread

Berrywon88

Star
Obviously an unhealthy diet regimen... I hope he consults with a reliable nutritionist/dietician..
He might have a problem with bulimia cheeks.

I think a main problem is that jk's extreme dieting is encouraged in a toxic environment. They all have issues with food I think and they publicly will tease each other and talk about not eating etc.
b229cb1346e311eeec97313aa037a6cc5d0160d0_hq.jpg
And jk mentioned the pressure once of having to show his abs during the fake love era..he said something to the effect that he couldn't really eat in order to maintain his abs definition. Later on while touring he said he stopped lifting his shirt because he had gained weight and couldn't keep dieting like he once did. And now he's showing skin again with that black swan outfit so he might feel he has to lose as much weight as possible..
But of course he can't keep starving himself so he goes back to eating, in his words "everything in site." A vicious cycle.
IMG_20211205_105848.jpg

e-Enoch

Superstar
I think a main problem is that jk's extreme dieting is encouraged in a toxic environment. They all have issues with food I think and they publicly will tease each other and talk about not eating etc.
View attachment 66162
And jk mentioned the pressure once of having to show his abs during the fake love era..he said something to the effect that he couldn't really eat in order to maintain his abs definition. Later on while touring he said he stopped lifting his shirt because he had gained weight and couldn't keep dieting like he once did. And now he's showing skin again with that black swan outfit so he might feel he has to lose as much weight as possible..
But of course he can't keep starving himself so he goes back to eating, in his words "everything in site." A vicious cycle.
View attachment 66163
It's all because of the "image" that they need to "sell." Like a product "packaging" that needs to be appealing or attractive to the consumers.

They are being "dehumanized" by this concept. They are sacrificing their health and well-being...

To maintain a proper weight is, of course, healthy but it must be done the right way with the help of a professional nutritionist/dietician.

e-Enoch

Superstar
Believe me, that wasn't the worst !
Like wild beasts doing the sex dance rituals...while the crowds get crazy as they cheer them on...

This was not a concert...but a satanic worship ceremony...where betees acted as priests and channelers...

The armees carry the light torches to summon the spirits of darkness as the demons possess them...

Now the spirit of idolatry is "stronger" within them...unwittingly passing them on to others, especially to their families...

So we see how the process of "spiritual transference" manifests as the kids play it out on tik tok...

Kimiko

Veteran
Jk ate a steak and 2 cups of ramen during his vlive w/rMm and stated how happy he was to be able to eat what he wants to since the concerts are over

So soon he will have on oversized clothes from weight gain
When he gains weight he hides his body under pounds of sweaters and coats and the sad part is that weight gain is probably close to what he actually should weigh for his age and height

Its effed up that these men have such issues with food and weight ,its so accepted in the kpop world that it's normal for them to constantly talk about it and in front of millions of impressionable kids who adore them

Also jK doesnt have abs he is just skinny now while jimn and yn have picked up weight and muscle which is good but I dont expect their progress to last long unfortunately

queen82

Star
They are grown ass men and can do as they please with their bodies…y’all are so judgmental and it’s harboring on being toxic…talk about BTS being possessed and being evil and demonic, some of you are sick, with the way y’all sent so much time focused on them and their lives, talk about obsessive. They’re out living life while you all are sitting behind your computers making them more popular and putting more money in their pockets…I feel like they’re doing something right after all you guys can’t keep their names out of your mouth, I’m sure they’re laughing all the way to the bank!! BTS!! BTS!! BTS!!…you guys block people who don’t agree with or buy into all the bull crap that’s posted here…which I’m sure none care…feel like if you can’t take the heat don’t start a fire…that simple, because not everyone is going to agree with what is being posted and that should be okay…
if you're an army, is not the place for you ..

eyes@wide@open

Established
Guys do you have videos exposing the occult meaning of "gangnam style"?This success happened one year before bt* debut,I read that this song hide a sumerian ritual or something similar reversed,could be this song opening for bt* and the globalization of Skorea?I found some articles about the social meaning of the song,but nothing about the occult meaning

Bt* and Ex* had interaction with psy at 2015,I don't think it is a coincidence,i think it was a preparation for both of them to become popular worldwide to spread globalization.First Ex*,after using Ex* the role was taken from bt*.At 2015-2016 Sh1nee golden era started to end,bt* won againt Sh1nee at music bank with bst,5m pushed Ex* more than others groups,they had to ruin Sh1nee the group who paved the way to launch Ex* in a global way(first with onew scandal,and after with jjong death),and after they had to ruin Ex* to launch bt* global career.
Coming back to psy the person who helped him to spread this song was Yg,who launched bigbang,and blackp*nk
I remember reading somewhere that the song has been back-masked. If you listen closely, you can hear ‘The Star has come.'” Star = Lucifer. Will have to go find it and link it. Not sure how true this is as it creeps me out listening to back-masked music - I can live without hearing it :eek:

eyes@wide@open

Established
Last edited:

eyes@wide@open

Established
An army??? I’m actually not, I guess if you’re not speaking against bts you’re an army?? Some people posting here are so ignorant and negative…
Not ignorant. We do though, discuss, dissect, debate, share info, so that we can stay in the light as opposed to the perpetual mass culture agenda that is shoved down our throats.

queen82

Star
An army??? I’m actually not, I guess if you’re not speaking against bts you’re an army?? Some people posting here are so ignorant and negative…
sorry but from the way you wrote, i thought you were an army..

Asahi

Established

Berrywon88

Star
If it’s being shoved down your throat, you’re doing to your self, kinda sounds cultish, but everyone has an opinion, and I feel that people here want to feel like what they discuss, post or what have you, is the truth and when someone comes along and dispute it, some of you can’t handle it, and in my opinion there is probably the same evil posting here that you guys accuse bts and other celebrities of, have any of you even thought about how your words could negatively affect any of these people with no proof of truth when it comes to any of it…that video you posted is a prime example of the devil working that’s not my God, maybe that’s your representation of beliefs…That man in that video has a lot of toxic evil energy coming off of him including his words….A lot of you guys act like you’re under someone’s spell…maybe stop dissecting these celebrities that haven’t done absolutely nothing to any of you and start taking a good hard look at your own life and what it is that you can improve on because posting this crap here definitely isn’t getting you any closer to God, especially when you’re judging and looking down on other people that you know nothing about…
74 posts sh!tting on what people say on here and we're the one's that need to take a good hard look at our lives?! why-the-fuck-do-you-care.jpg
Rm ain't going to sleep with you babes no matter how much you come on here with your haterade bs.